[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest chrislwf

So happy to see Yoona lovely smile today. I believe Seung Gi with his loving care helps to put back her lovely smile =D> Thank u LSG :x Happy Yoona again!

I am not exactly a shipper of this couple but I think they are both wholesome and intelligent. 
Rational fans will know that it is not the fault of any particular snsd girl. Taking the example of Superjunior who have gone thru the departure of members and still stay intact and doing well, similarly over time, Snsd will be fine and and still be loved. Most of the time its the fans that are fighting each other, the members actually do love each other. 
Its good that YoonGi is dating, so they can give each other support.

qwenli said: I am not exactly a shipper of this couple but I think they are both wholesome and intelligent. 
Rational fans will know that it is not the fault of any particular snsd girl. Taking the example of Superjunior who have gone thru the departure of members and still stay intact and doing well, similarly over time, Snsd will be fine and and still be loved. Most of the time its the fans that are fighting each other, the members actually do love each other. 
Its good that YoonGi is dating, so they can give each other support.

Guest surijang

kimberlimarquez said: Luckily yoona is still being supported after those incidents, I hope things get better for all <3
itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"[RKL] Knetizens react to "[141003] That lovely girl side view, Yoona's Airport Fashion"

1. [2929+,359-] She is really fair... But now she needs to do work outside and inside Korea so it must be really hard for her

2. [2492+,223-] What is the objective of this article?

3. [1920+,312-] She is so pretty..

4. [1537+,330-] Pretty

5. [1455+,430-] Unnie Be strong!!!!!

6. [301+,83-] There must be something happened inside that we don't know. I hope that they can solve it

7. [310+,92 ] They must be really upset.. But it is so sad how they still have to smile when they are outside

8. [286+,74-] I hope they can clear this problem between each others

9. [285+,115-] They are the only one who know about the situation but be strong Yoona

10. [280+,119-] Let us move forward just like what you guys always do

11. [255+,112-] She is really pretty

12. [235+,104-] You should destroy the objective of posting this kind of article Hoot! Yoona is fu**king pretty♡

13. [239+,122-] Yoona-ya You are pretty...

Guest yoongishipper123

surijang said: kimberlimarquez said: Luckily yoona is still being supported after those incidents, I hope things get better for all <3
itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"[RKL] Knetizens react to "[141003] That lovely girl side view, Yoona's Airport Fashion"

1. [2929+,359-] She is really fair... But now she needs to do work outside and inside Korea so it must be really hard for her

2. [2492+,223-] What is the objective of this article?

3. [1920+,312-] She is so pretty..

4. [1537+,330-] Pretty

5. [1455+,430-] Unnie Be strong!!!!!

6. [301+,83-] There must be something happened inside that we don't know. I hope that they can solve it

7. [310+,92 ] They must be really upset.. But it is so sad how they still have to smile when they are outside

8. [286+,74-] I hope they can clear this problem between each others

9. [285+,115-] They are the only one who know about the situation but be strong Yoona

10. [280+,119-] Let us move forward just like what you guys always do

11. [255+,112-] She is really pretty

12. [235+,104-] You should destroy the objective of posting this kind of article Hoot! Yoona is fu**king pretty♡

13. [239+,122-] Yoona-ya You are pretty...

Guest thestreetcanvas

For those who were wondering:
http://m.blog.naver.com/qqqqqqq1815/220136403999

윤아 이승기 헬스장 달달한 운동

Yoona, Lee Seung Gi's Sweet Exercise At The Gym

안녕하세요 ~

윤아씨가 이승시씨와 교제중이시잖아요 ^^

선남 선녀 커플 ~ 이승기씨 운동한지도 좀 됏죠?~ 아직도 꾸준히 관리하시나본데요 !

아마 윤아씨가 이승기씨와 헬스장에서 같이 운동을 햇나봐요 ~

그래서 연관검색어가 생긴듯 근데 찾아보니까 사진이나 동영상 같은건 없엇어요 ㅠㅠ

아쉽아쉽..

Hello~

So YoonA-ssi and Lee Seunggi-ssi are in a relationship ^^

The good man (and) good girl couple~ It has been some time since Lee Seunggi-ssi started working out right?~ It looks as if he's still taking care (of his body) regularly!

It seems like YoonA-ssi and Lee Seunggi-ssi exercised together at the gym~

That's why the keywords came up in related searches, but when I tried searching, there were no photos or videos ㅠㅠ

That's too bad..

Guest deershawol95

LylyI said: guys i need ur help 
in the video the female mc mention something about snsd and i cant understand what they are sayingplease help translate it 
:) <3

Guest yoongishipper123

thestreetcanvas said:

윤아 이승기 헬스장 달달한 운동

안녕하세요 ~

윤아씨가 이승시씨와 교제중이시잖아요 ^^

아쉽아쉽..

Hello~

The good man (and) good girl couple~ It has been some time since Lee Seunggi-ssi started working out right?~ It looks as if he's still taking care (of his body) regularly!

That's why the keywords came up in related searches, but when I tried searching, there were no photos or videos ㅠㅠ

That's too bad..

Guest summeryoon

yoongishipper123 said: thestreetcanvas said:

윤아 이승기 헬스장 달달한 운동

안녕하세요 ~

윤아씨가 이승시씨와 교제중이시잖아요 ^^

아쉽아쉽..

Hello~

That's too bad..

Guest deershawol95

this twitter account looks like it's dedicated to Yoona-Seunggi couple :) lots of cute stuff here~
https://twitter.com/natcouple

Guest ashleynguyent

Couple time!!! ( ahh too quiet. hope u all will like this!) -Dance/Sing theme

25h1lck.jpg33u4mqb.jpg
5zqlfp.jpg
2hxpvf7.jpg34quw46.jpgj95w0i.jpg11t9bes.jpgidzsp1.jpg2cwwopl.jpg2jg2iy8.jpg

Please do not upload on FB or Instagram.