[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest lovers77

Yoona put make up on her beautiful face, ready to date with her prince charming Lee Seung Gi. lol just kidding 8-} this photo taken on August last year its mean in the beginning of their relationship hehehe (sorry no delulu XD)
Bv9nCuDCAAA_0Jz.jpg:large

Guest lovers77

hi guys wanna share this video, this is the video when Seung Gi left Strong Heart. look at his reaction when he saw the clip of Yoona, priceless!! i knew it Seung Gi yaa..your love for Yoona never end :)

and this is my ultimate favorite song from Seung Gi, you can call me delulu but when the first time i heard this song, this is totally such a confession that he wanted to return to the woman he really love and can't forget hehehe i just can feel his honest heart. love his voice so much T.T

Guest im_nyuna

Singer Song So Hee mentioned Yoongi on MBC Stargazing!http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1409235882754860019Embedded image permalink

Yoongi also became number #1 on Nate after this:
Embedded image permalink

Song So Hee just mentioned him again.
Lovely, talented, accomplished Gugak Singer Song So Hee (17), asked about the entertainer she likes most, mentions "Lee Seunggi" again. Aw.

[MBC Stargazing ] 2014.08.28 Gugak singer (17) Song So Hee: "I liked Lee Seunggi... he's well-mannered. But now I can't like him anymore" ㅠㅠ

https://twitter.com/LSGfan

Lol the power of the nation's couple. Trending articles and whoever mentions them get their articles to trend as well.

I hope Yoona is having a good break. Seunggi must have been pretty busy with filming, there seems to be less news now? Or is it just me who is not up to date with news?

I read on twitter several days ago that he went to Japan for a short vacation, may not be legit considering how no one else mentions this.

Guest lovers77

Lee Seung Gi at Hill of Freedom Vip Screening press photo. so handsomeeee >.< #suddenly i miss Yoona :D
201408292004772410_54005e531e8da.jpg
201408292001770974_54005dc149d6a.jpg
201408292007212810_1.jpg
more pics @tryp96

Guest thestreetcanvas

I was just rewatching the old 2D1N episodes and I was surprised to find this!
Seung Gi singing Gee (At 27:20)

Was watching Plus Nine Boys & saw this: :D 
NinePlusBoysLSGYoona_zps5ab1df61.jpg

This drama is set in early 2014, that's why she's shocked to see the dating news.
Maybe this is a coincidence - Seunggi worked with this drama's PD, PD Yoo Hak Chan on The Romantic (he was the narrator). The scriptwriter [Park Yoo Mi] is still a bit vague, dramabeans said she's a new scriptwriter but AKP wrote that she's WGM4 writer (1n2d writer Choi Jae Young's wife ~ Seunggi attended their wedding last year). 

This is my 3rd post in this thread :)Honestly, I'm a SeungGi fan since 2010.. I've been shipping him with Han Hyo Joo (SeungGi's co-star in Brilliant Legacy) back then..But after hearing the news that SeungGi and Yoona are dating.. I was really shocked! Really.. I even couldn't believe that news.I started to give up for shipping him with another actress.I thought I have to learn one thing. SeungGi has been consistent mentioning and choosing Yoona everytime he was asked about his ideal type.So, I started to blessing them until now. ^^
Because at the same time, I fall in love with another couple as well.Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min who had made ​​me moved on quickly. So I could willingly let Seunggi go for Yoona. ^^
hahaha, that's it.