[Drama 2014] Bride of the Century / 백년의 신부

SongMira

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ftiamor

Kang Ju and RuMi (well, i don't ship this couple but the lady is so elegant and also look good together)BwcI1yiCYAAC6vO.jpg

BwcI40ACcAAvx65.jpg

And love this sweet pic. They are so cute like two little kids who fight for a beautiful doll.
BwcJUXXCQAAL9Dy.jpg
cr:Bellevue PHOTOGRAPHIC STUDIO via  @mshong_ftpri

Guest ftiamor

CiaraE, thanks for all the new pics. 
On 1st Aug, before broadcasting BOTC on japanese tv TBS there was a press conference for the japanese media with the main cast of the drama. Unfortunately as Yang JinSung was on her vacation in Thailand she couldn't attend but HongKi and Sung Hyuk was there. It's so pitty that we couldn't see KangJu, Doorim and her oppa all together again. :(Bt95S1eCQAAa6ZM.jpg
Bt-wdGICQAA-tcW.jpg
Bt-xUb5CAAALvhg.jpg
Bt-14UNCQAAYEL_.jpg
Bt_g4ZnCMAA2Wvl.jpg
BuBBIebCAAAI64n.jpg
all credits on pics
HongKi, what are you doing! :)) You want more kissing scene between Kangju and Doorim? Bt8yjXtCIAEn2b4.jpg
cr cinematoday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ftiamor

I'm watching HongKi's new drama (together with Park JinJoo) and i really enjoy it but still miss BOTC and all it's cast!  =(( And i so much miss Yang Jin Sung on screen, hope she will find some new project very soon. By the way, Yi Kyung's oppa turned into a hot guy with his new projects  :)

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"6 Spooky dramas for Halloween

by Taleena Sinclair on Wed, Oct 15, 2014

BoTC.png

The fall leaves are turning, pumpkins appear in grocery stores, and Christmas decorations are being sold at the hardware store: that means it's almost Halloween. We here at DramaFever thought we would recommend a few spooky dramas full of ghosts and mysterious happenings for your yearly treat. We promise, no tricks! You can trust us, really, but there might be spoilers...

(skipped unrelated)

badadvice_1.png

3Bride of the CenturyYang Jin Sung does double duty as two identical women whose fates are tied to Choi Kang Ju, played by Lee Hong Ki.  One loves him, one is engaged to him, both struggle to deal with the 100-year-old curse that kills the first bride of the first son. All this plus adorable kittens (see above kitten awwwww) and a Bead Bracelet of Doom!

© http://www.dramafever.com/news/6-spooky-dramas-for-halloween/

Guest ftiamor

@CiaraE do you know what's the new drama/movie that Yang Jin Sung will take part? I saw her IG post but didn't undrastand well what it is. I saw the name of Kyeon MiRi one of my favourite actresses, it would be so nice if they play mother-daughter.

Archived