SongMira

Guest united06

Episode 14 graphics ~
image-3105_535A2894.jpg

image-BD77_535A2894.jpg

image-0588_535A2894.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Bride of the Century English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8192-bride-of-the-century-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest united06

Episode 15 graphics ~
image-F0B9_5350B242.jpg

image-5C38_5350B242.jpg

image-C774_5350B242.jpg

Bride of the Century English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8192-bride-of-the-century-2014/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest united06

Episode 16 END graphics ~
image-68F4_535A28CC.jpg

image-B39D_535A2894.jpg

image-A5AC_535A2894.jpg

Guest kiereng

The actress who casted the ghost appears on Dr. Stranger. She is really beautiful

I think the guy who played as KJ's seceratary (forgot his name again) also appears on Dr.Stranger :) The producer of both drama Dr.Stranger and Bride of the century is the same person after all \:D/

Hongki's interview in AJ mag may14 issue.

[FT INTERVIEW] A.J Magazine May Issue: Lee Hongki

FTISLAND’s vocalist, actor and MC Lee Hongki has a nickname called “Hong Star.”

“I got the nickname when I was young. Because I acted as a child and was a good singer, many people called me a star. I heard it too many times that it now feels natural to me.”

When did he start acknowledging himself as a star?

“I began acting when I followed my uncle, who worked as a fashion model, to his show. The producer suggested I should get on the stage as well. I started as a model and then starred in a drama. I enjoyed shooting dramas.”

Music also helped him to be a star.

“When I was in middle school, I was known as the best singer in the area. You’d think an athlete who is good at soccer or other cool sports is popular at school. I was good at ping pong but I was also good at singing. And my looks. (Laughs)”

Because he was a good singer with a cute face, Hongki said he got many calls from agencies.

“The first place I visited was my current agency. It wasn’t a big company and there were no seniors, but when I asked for band music and acting, they said yes. That’s why I decided to stay with them.”

When he officially started his work, he was already an artist and an actor. How does he interpret each role?

“As an actor, I get sensitive because I need to focus and create another self inside me. But as a singer, I’m free and try to express myself through music. And to those who know me through music, I try not to appear strange as an actor. “

Popular across Asia, FTISLAND goes on an Asia Tour every year and perform LIVE in different countries. Whenever they travel across the region, they experience their popularity and the power of Hallyu. 

“I am glad that we get to work as a band in Hallyu because it’s like we are helping to expand the band culture. We are teaching our fans in different countries:  “Let’s rock out like this,” “Let’s forget the camera and enjoy the LIVE.” That’s how fans changed their reaction. Also, Japan is a country with a musical environment. I want to create our Korean album like how we do in Japan.”

Behind Hongki’s  interest in Japanese music scene are his Japanese friends. Even though this is his first time meeting with collaboration partner Oguri Shun, Hongki often sees One Ok Rock’s Taka, Sato Takeru, Miura Shohei, and Yamada Shintaro. 

“I first met Taka in Korea. When I went out to dinner with a senior, there were Taka, Takeru and Shohei. I became close with Taka because he is a band vocalist like me. Taka told me in that he can create the music he wants, produce a CD and set his own timeline. He said that’s normal for a Japanese band. We want that too. I am glad that I am in a band. I think that makes it easier to make Japanese friends. Also…I’m a good singer! (Laughs)”

Showing off his ‘Hong Star’ charm until the end. His adorable nature s probably why so many people love him.

Credit: DJ. Pri @tumblr.com ;;Twitter@chocopieK + FTxPri (Scans)  

We nearly missed our kang joo.

Lee Hong Gi says, "'Bride of the Century' will become a major turning point of my acting career"

백년의 신부 이홍기 (사진=황보슬 기자)

Lee Hong Gi told that 'Bride of the Century' will become a major turning point of his acing career.

On February 19th, Lee Hong Gi attended press conference of his new drama, 'Bride of the Century', which was held in Samsung-dong, Seoul, and Lee Hong Gi said, "I didn't expect to get the main character part when I first read the scenario."

Lee Hong Gi is casting in the drama as a charming guy named Choi Kang Joo, who is the heir of Tae Yang Company. He is a handsome, talented, wealthy, and warm-hearted person, but he bears a painful memory of first love deep inside his heart.

Lee Hong Gi said, "Choi Kang Joo's younger brother, Choi Kang In, is a naughty boy, and I was expecting to get that part."

Lee Hong Gi went on, "I was not sure if I would be able to digest my part well, but I also thought that this could become a turning point of my acting career."

Lee Hong Gi also told that he went through a lot of thoughts about what kind of expressions that he should show, and he said, "I decided to express a brusque character. His facial expression never changes even when speaking vile words, and I tried hard to get unemotional."

Meanwhile, 'Bride of the Century' will premiere on February 22nd at 8 PM.

/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com

BOTC is listed for the Seoul International Drama Awards!

To vote:1) Go to http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/2) Click on "Mini-series"3) Click on "Load More +" at bottom of page to load more shows. BOTC is many clicks after.4) Click on the "heart" icon to vote.

itemprop="name" style="font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"8 on-screen romances we wish were real

4. Lee Hong Ki and Yang Jin Sung - Bride of the Century

Jeremy! Lose the blond hair and you are pretty dreamy. I hope these two are sharing a sweet potato in real life.

bride-of-the-century.jpg

CR DramaFever

Guest sosasa

Hi Bride of the century lovers !

I need help figuring out this ost ! Have no idea which one is it~
If you guys know, please let me know !

Thank you ^^

Archived