[Drama 2014] Bride of the Century / 백년의 신부

SongMira

Guest skullee

irilight said: I loved this drama so much, and thought Lee Hong Ki was fabulous in it.

I do not understand why his Soompi thread had been so dead?

Bride of the Century was a huge hit, and largely thanks to his contribution!

Lee Hong Ki the actor on Soompi forum

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/256463/x

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just finished watching this drama which is full of fresh plots and romantic & funny scenes where we should also give credit to the creative screnwriter....its really amazing to see how Yang Jin-Sung able to portray both the kind & bad characters so well that we may think for a while that there are two different person...however, i gradually begin to understand the message behind Doo-Rim / Yi-Hyun metahphor that we all have good & not-so good qualities and it is for us to decide which one we want to be...

Guest HaA1430293615

Lee Hong Ki confirm that he will join in the new drama in SBS. Waiting for his appearance again. Huhu, I just wonder when will Jin Sung come back:(. I really miss her .......

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"Lee Hong Ki Cast as Lead in New K-Drama ‘Modern Farmer’

by KrisE

on Wed, Jul 09, 2014lee_hong_ki_1.jpg

As if being cast as Dracula in a musical play wasn’t enough, FT ISLAND member, Lee Hong Ki just landed himself the lead in the upcoming drama, Modern Farmer.

You’re Beautiful fans and FT ISLAND fans are really going to love this news because guess what? Hong Ki will be portraying a “genius rocker” named Lee Min Ki who somehow convinces his band members to become actual farmers.

lee_hong_ki_gif.gif 10 Like   +1
Two funny points about this upcoming drama: The name of the band is supposedly Exo a.k.a “Excellent Souls,” and his character name Lee Min Ki happens to be the same as Lee Min Ki the actor who we all know from Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Random points, but interesting on some kind of musical level!

Modern Farmer is scheduled to premiere on October 18th.

source

CONGRATULATIONS for the #JooRim Couple for having new drama! =D>
10501844_1452370721698598_80535955318254

Yang Jin Sung as the second female lead in MBC Drama "My Spring Days"
Lee Hong Ki as the male lead in SBS Drama "Modern Farmer"

FINALLY, they had major roles in big networks in South Korea. :)
but still, I can't get over with the JooRim Couple. huhuhu. :((so it will be hard for me to watch Lee Hong Ki with other girl. =((
anyway, let's support them in their new dramas. :-bd

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden;"Lee Hong Ki and Yang Jin Sung in Hallyu Pia 8 / No. 31 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden;"video: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden;"雑誌「韓流ぴあ8/31号」(7/22発売) の中身をちょこっとご紹介!
Google translate of the title: Introducing the contents a little magazine "Hallyu Pia 8 / No. 31" (7/22 release)

Archived