Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt! (Yes, we're back!)

melkimx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annkaidi

The third I feel like I found because I actually saw that thread the day before LOL. So I was like oh I know what it is by the description and where to find it. :oFigure out what she is describing first, it makes it way easier. I thought about it in terms of myself, what have I also had for all four years? I hope it helps seeing it that way, I don't want to give anything away lol. But anyway I'm still working on the 2nd :\ EDIT: Woah sleeping helped. I had an idea last night where to look to try something new for the 2nd one, and I can't believe I found it within 5 mins just now. It's a tricky one! The image is everything, if you don't get the image, you probably won't find it. :o

This hunt thing is a torture but makes you feel clever once you find them ^^ The second one made me realize how dedicated their fans are.There were so many pages! If you don't get exactly what the clue is, there is no way you can stumble upon the right page.Anyways, good luck to everyone ^^

kendisi said: This hunt thing is a torture but makes you feel clever once you find them ^^ The second one made me realize how dedicated their fans are.There were so many pages! If you don't get exactly what the clue is, there is no way you can stumble upon the right page.Anyways, good luck to everyone ^^

@piparkook This really helped me for the third clue! Ahh~ I still can't find the second hint! I know where to look but I don't what page to look at! KatieR said: The third I feel like I found because I actually saw that thread the day before LOL. So I was like oh I know what it is by the description and where to find it. :oFigure out what she is describing first, it makes it way easier. I thought about it in terms of myself, what have I also had for all four years? I hope it helps seeing it that way, I don't want to give anything away lol. But anyway I'm still working on the 2nd :\ EDIT: Woah sleeping helped. I had an idea last night where to look to try something new for the 2nd one, and I can't believe I found it within 5 mins just now. It's a tricky one! The image is everything, if you don't get the image, you probably won't find it. :o

I'm pretty sure I understand the 2nd hint completely and still can't find it. Can we know how many parts there are to the hint? Like is "For their fans today's date is major reason for celebration" a clue on where it is and the rest of it pages? I've tried various combinations and nothing seems to come up. I've figured out the rest of the hints, but this one seems especially hard because there's so many various threads and numbers to possibly work with. Gah.

Guest crimsion29

I feel like I'm overthinking this soooooo much lol I mean seriously my reasoning is becoming so off that even I'm finding it hilarious lol I think all of us that are still confused on the 2nd hint are just thinking too much XD To those of us still searching, GOOD LUCK^^

Found 1 and 3, which were fairly simple, as long as you don't overthink the third one. I feel like I do know the 2nd, I KNOW THE GROUP DAMN IT, but I know I'm a bit off the mark with it. Ughhhhhhh. But yes, there is a lovely sort of satisfaction when you see that present box!

Archived