Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt! (Yes, we're back!)

melkimx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rachelhuang

@melkimx I KNOW the answer to the second one but I can't find it?!?! I've looked through the thread of them as a whole for 30 pages but I don't see it. And then I looked through the other one but still don't see it. And i'm certain the answer is right because it says in the thread...ahh i'm going crazy.

Guest rachelhuang

@kpopluva25  go to k-pop groups & members at the left side and then find whoever you think is the answer. for the first one look carefully at the hint then you should be able to know what page it's on :) 

Guest annkaidi

Soo...I found the one about the tall and painted blue for four years but I'm a bit confused. Do we have to find two for today? The one I found and the one I have to look for about today being a major reason for celebration?Nevermind...I guess yesterdays was changed to the clue for the 25th.

Guest dianarivera

@melkimx The hint of 12/27 is about kpop or kdrama, is it related to the group of 12/26? It'ms my first time doing this so i'm not sure how things work.

Found the 1st one and the 3rd one, but I'm stuck on the 2nd one! I think I know what group it's related to, but I can't find that present box anywhere >_<

I'm also baffled at the second one. I'm 100% sure that I'm searching the correct thread(s) but I can't find the correct page. I've tried all those pages that is in the clue/ make sense, but no present box sighted T___T
HELP! Is the  'Now think about five years ago' related to the 2nd clue (26/12) or 3rd clue (27/12). Am I missing something?

For the second clue, you guys are on the right track. But I feel like you need to consider the image more closely. 
For the third clue, well, I feel like this one is a lot easier than the second... hm, if people really have trouble with this one, I'll try to help! But try first. Has anyone else gotten at least two?

Guest RawrDinosour

I've found the first and second! I'm so confused about the third clue..I feel like I've tried everything. 
Not sure if this is okay to ask, if it's not then it's fine>< Is it kpop group or kdrama?

Guest lordbordem

Well I'm completely stumped on the 3rd hint. 
As for the 2nd hint, I think we are roughly looking in the same places but if that grey,black,purple pictures actually means something then I'm guessing the thread might be a bit left field. 

Just to clarify, you haven't picked a thread that is not actually visible in the first 10 pages of a forum right?

I had this great epiphany last night with the third hint, but when I decided to do a little searching this morning, I hit a brick wall. 
The 2nd hint, I feel like I know EXACTLY where to look, but I'm missing the mark one way or another. If I don't get it by the time the round is over, I'm going to really be kicking myself.
Edit: OMO!! I got the 3rd hint. Lol

Guest piparkook

Found the first one but the second and third... I feel like I'm running in circles, I know where to look but I can't find them... 
But I'm not going to give up yet :D

Guest figus204

piparkook said: Found the first one but the second and third... I feel like I'm running in circles, I know where to look but I can't find the them... 
But I'm not going to give up yet :D

Archived