Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt! (Yes, we're back!)

melkimx

Guest annkaidi

ahh I had no idea Soompi had a sister site lol. Is that what the tabs on the top are in different languages? I would have never gotten that one..but I did know it had to do with 2PM. ^ ^ It's ok though~ I still had fun with the frustrations of trying to figure it out.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dianarivera

The third one was so hard because were I live we don't have lockers in school XD and damn I knew it was DBSK and their song purple line but I never searched in Jaejoong's thread T_TNow I'm waiting for the second round to start :)

Guest mykoreanheart

I've just gotten back to the Soompi Forums and already found where Round 2's first present is! I'm feeling quite lucky today~~kk. c:

For hint #2, I figured out it was purple line, but the black line in the middle threw me off so bad.
For hint #3, I did think of high school or college, but then locker didn't click in my head since I didn't have tall, blue lockers.  Ours were green and some were gray.
For hint #4, I did figure out we had to go the Soompi France, but when I googled 14h in French, I didn't get any helpful results.

I'm just horrible at these stuff.  I only got hint #1.  Congrats to the first round winners though!  Good luck everyone for the second round. ^^

Guest crimsion29

Really fealing like an idiot, almost 100% what thread the answer is in yet no luck lol Just to be sure, answers aren't in really long threads unless a page is specified, correct? 

This hunt makes me feel like I'm missing something because I figured out who pics were but I see nothing in the two obvious forums...Can we maybe get a riddle or something, lol. I'm assuming I missed a clue because I'm almost done looking at the first thirty pages of multiple threads and got nothing. Going to try and go through again. 

Guest crimsion29

Hahahahaha and see I know that, just trying to make myself feel better by double checking I guess^^ Thank you both for the replies XD

Guest lordbordem

For people that are having difficulties with Hint 1 for Hunt 2, look at the hints again. Someone! (Not naming any names) goofed up and they had to fix their hints. It's all fixed now~

Hi all,
I'm really sorry about this, but my first clue for this round contained a mistake. I was just alerted that it really didn't quite make sense, so I checked it up and realized that there was a mistake in the way one of the images had uploaded. I've corrected it, of course, but now I totally understand why there was so much trouble with a round that should have been very easy. I'm really sorry! I don't quite know how to make it up -- should we just give this one to everyone, allow three out of four correct answers, make this whole round easier, etc.? One thing I can't do is do an extra round -- I have a limited budget for prizes. 
Anyway, I will be back soon with the second clue T_T

Guest lordbordem

How about just making Hint 1 even easier and just outright giving out the page number? That way we still have to find the thread. I think it's a nice compromise given that the mixed up hint was obviously a page number reference

Guest lordbordem

No the event is still ongoing, we've only just finished Hunt 1 and have just started Hunt 2. There is 3 hunts in total with a total of 4 hints/presents in each hunt. 

Guest figus204

lol, now I get how the clue was meant to indicate the page number, but I thought one of the images represented a date, and that's where I found it XD

Archived