[Drama 2014] Heavenly Woman 천상 여자 / Angel's Revenge

SongMira

Angel's Revenge

Angels_Revenge-cp1.jpg                                                photo388128.jpg                                                          1526272_1431359877096545_686326610_n.jpg                                                          1555343_1431359870429879_258082827_n.jpg                                                                                   Title: 천상여자 / Angel’s Revenge                                                                                   Also Known as: Heavenly Woman                                                                                   Genre: Family, Romance, Melodrama                                                                                   Broadcast network: KBS2                                                                  Episodes: 100+ (To Be Announced)                                                                  Broadcast period: 2014-Jan-06                                                                                   Air time: Monday to Friday 19:45                                                                                                      SynopsisA drama about the love and revenge of a woman.Lee Sun Yoo (Yoon So Yi) is training to become a nun. Right before she fulfill her wish, she know that her older sister has passed away.She decided to take revenge on theman who should responsible for her sister’s death, she gives up her dream of become a nun.She then meets Seo Ji Suk (Kwon se In) who is an immature manfrom a rich family.However, He changes his personality because of his love   towards her.                                       
                                                                                      Cast                                                                                                                                                      Yoon So Yi as Lee Sun Yoo                                                                   fx68.jpg
                                                                   Kwon se In as Seo Ji Suk                                                                   kg74.jpg                                                                   Park Jung Chul as Jang Tae Jung                                                                   sluq.jpg                                                                   Moon Bo Ryung as Seo Ji Hee                                                                   yekj.jpg                                                                    Lee Se Eun as Lee Jin Yoo (Sun Yoo’s older sister)                                                                   Park Jung Yoon                                                                   
Characterscast_rel.jpg
cast01.jpg
cast03_.jpg
cast04_.jpg
cast02_.jpg

Official Site:KBS Angel's Revenge

Production Credits                                                                   Director: Eo Soo Seon                                                                  Screenwriter: Ahn So Min
                                    Trailers http://youtu.be/X54xmINWHWEhttp://youtu.be/LScdsact4AI

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'천상여자' 윤소이-권율-박정철, 첫 대본연습 '쓰리샷' 공개

1386664010256.jpg
[엑스포츠뉴스=대중문화부] KBS 2TV 새 일일드라마 '천상(天上)여자'(극본 이혜선 안소민 연출 어수선 제작 SSD) 주연 배우들의 첫 대본연습 현장 사진이 공개됐다.
지난 7일 서울 여의도동 KBS 별관 대본연습실에서 열린 '천상여자' 첫 대본연습 현장에는 주연배우 윤소이, 권율, 박정철을 비롯해 어수선 PD와 이혜선, 안소민 작가와 제작관계자 70여명이 참석해 열기를 더했다.  
대본연습에 참여한 출연진들은 너나 할 것 없이 "대본이 재밌다"고 입 모아 얘기했다.
'천상여자'는 성녀가 되고 싶었지만 복수를 위해 악을 선택한 여자와, 망나니 재벌3세로 살고 싶었으나 그녀를 향한 사랑으로 인해 그녀의 악까지도 끌어안는 남자의 뜨거운 사랑을 그려낼 멜로드라마다.
수녀가 되려다 복수를 위해 악녀로 탈바꿈하는 이선유 역의 윤소이는 시종일관 명랑하고 건강한 견습 수녀와 복수에 불타는 여자의 모습을 오가며 높은 몰입도를 보여줬다.
이선유를 악녀로 만드는 장본인 장태정 역의 박정철은 "그간 출연작 중 가장 악랄한 악역에 도전하게 됐다"며 남다른 각오를 밝혔고, 철부지 재벌3세에서 선유를 만나 진정한 '남자어른'이 되는 서지석 역의 권율도 역할에 대한 자신감과 열정을 내비쳤다.
'천상여자' 관계자는 "'천상여자'는 하늘위의 여자라는 '天上여자'와 '정말 여자답다'는 '천생' 여자의 중의적인 뜻을 갖고 있는 타이틀"이라고 설명하면서 "시청률 20%에 육박하며 인기리에 방영중인 '루비 반지'의 후속작으로, 시청자들이 더욱 몰입해서 볼 수 있는 드라마를 만들어 그 인기를 이어갈 것"이라고 자신감을 드러냈다.
'천상 여자'는 내년 1월 6일 첫 방송된다.

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon So Yi Cast In "Heavenly Woman'yoon-so-yi-cast-in-heavenly-woman.jpg?w=

Actress Yoon So Yi was cast as the protagonist Lee Sun Yoo in the new KBS 2TV daily drama "Heavenly Mother" (script Lee Hae Sun, Ahn So Min, director Uh Soo Sun, production SSD).  This is the first time she returned to the TV screen after last April when "Iris 2" was aired, and it's the first time she is a protagonist of a daily drama.

Lee Sun Yoo is a person who turns into an evil person for the revenge of her sister Jin Yoo who was her life.  Her sister had given up everything for her life and gets out of a dark period in her life where she was a juvenile delinquent and she chooses the life of a nun to share the love that she received and becomes an innocent naïve woman.  However, before her ceremony, she gives up the path to become a nun and starts to sharpen the knife of revenge.

The staff of "Heavenly Woman" said that Yoon So Yi was chosen as the role of Lee Sun Yoo, protagonist in "Heavenly Woman."  Lee Sun Yoo shows two faces as an angel and devil as it's a Jekyl and Hyde character.  The staff had high expectations as Yoon So Yi will show a different character than the ones that she had shown in previous dramas

Meanwhile, "Heavenly Woman" is about a woman that wanted to be a saint but chooses to be evil because she wants to get revenge.  The drama will also feature the story of a man who embraces even the evilness of a woman he loves and gives up the life of a conglomerate heir that he wanted to live.

Updated cast for the Korean drama 'Women By Nature'

photo377920.jpg
Updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Women By Nature" (2014)

Directed by Eo Soo-seon

Written by Ahn So-min

Network : KBS

With Yoon SoyPark Jeong-cheol, Soo-jin,...

100 episodes - Mon~Fri 19:50
Synopsis
A drama about Lee Seon-yoo's love and revenge.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/01/06

This looks intresting,i like the cast i guess i only hope the plot and script will be good,it sure looks like a revenge drama from the premise of it,hope they will do indeed some revenge because till now only few daily dramas that were in this genre actually did it...Not so much into daily shows because of the nr of episodes but i'll keep an watch on it and if the reviews are good i'll watch it...so more than the actors i've learned with daily's that the writer is the most important piece of the puzzle,so please don't go to lala land like many others before u writer-nim ;))

Guest reijaye

i'm so tempted to watch this drama... i like Yoon So Yi ever since City of Glass but this is a daily drama and there's the word HEAVEN in the title LOL.. @suchadiva42 you know what i'm talking about right???

• 2 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Angel's Revenge Teaser1http://youtu.be/X54xmINWHWE

@suchadiva42,
Oh I'll have to check this drama out, but to tell you the truth I'm trying to watch so many at one time sometimes it has me going like this  and don't know if I'm coming or going  It sounds interested, where that's it needs to say no more words but LOVE and REVENGE 

Oh come on you can watch I'm in I really want to see this drama and beside a lot of 2013 dramas are ending Jan and Feb.  
Well Anyway Happy New Year To You.  Wish You And Your Family A Happy And Healthy 2014 

valsava said: @suchadiva42,
Oh I'll have to check this drama out, but to tell you the truth I'm trying to watch so many at one time sometimes it has me going like this  and don't know if I'm coming or going  It sounds interested, where that's it needs to say no more words but LOVE and REVENGE 

Oh come on you can watch I'm in I really want to see this drama and beside a lot of 2013 dramas are ending Jan and Feb.  
Well Anyway Happy New Year To You.  Wish You And Your Family A Happy And Healthy 2014 

Archived