[Drama 2014] Heavenly Woman 천상 여자 / Angel's Revenge

SongMira

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have just finished my latest tv novel (what an epic waste of 6 months of my life on a bullsht ending). Since I will never watch another tv novel but I need something to feed my daily k-drama addiction I have settled here. I enjoy revenge drama's but I go into this one knowing full well that ALL female revenge dramas end with forgiveness. At least with this mind set if the acting and storyline are good I will not be so pisssed at the end. 
So I want to put all my best wishes that this drama is a good one in 2014. Also hoping to see many of my old friends like @valsava @suchadiva42 and @timsha here as well as meet new friends. Happy viewing everyone    :)

Guest noniee

the plot sound interesting. i see the trailer in kbsworld and surprising i like it. but why daily drama? i have no patient to follow long daily drama.

Thanks for starting this thread, saw the trailer on KBSDrama and looks interesting. I am a big fan of revenge drama :)) , can't wait to see it. Long time didn't see Yoon So yi act and I like Kwon Se In(I believe he changed his name but forgot new name) since he was in Lie To Me and Mackerel Run. Park Jung chul, I knew him from Law of the Jungle only. Hi again @valsava n @kdramafan469 from Eun Hee thread. :-h http://asianwiki.com/Angel's_Revenge

http://youtu.be/X54xmINWHWE

Synopsis

“A woman who wanted to live a life of nun holds a dagger of revenge for her beloved sister!” 
There is a woman who thinks she shouldn’t have been born. Sunyu was born at a cost of her mother’s death and her illnesses cost her family endless medical bills. She thought of herself low and she hated herself. Sunyu learned to love through her beloved sister, Jinyu and she finally decides to become a nun. But Jinyu dies because of love. Jinyu’s lover, Taejung betrays Jinyu and he kills her. Sunyu decides to take revenge and becomes a sister-in-law of Taejung. Sunyu’s husband, Jisuk is at a risk of losing inherited family business to Taejung and his sister Jihee, since Jisuk is a son of the second wife.

This is a story of a woman with a double life. Lee Sunyu wears a mask of devil in front of Taejung but she takes off the mask in front of her family. She hides the dagger of revenge and the angel wings at the same time.

Source: KBSDrama

I got this info from the KBS website. Hope everyone can get the essence of the drama.

Archived