[Drama 2014] Heavenly Woman 천상 여자 / Angel's Revenge

SongMira

Just finished watching ep. 1 w/out subs, so barely make out what the conversations/scenes r abt. Hope it will be subbed soon. At least I got the gist of the story with my minimal knowledge of Korean language. :)) waiting for nx episode w the misunderstood meeting of the main leads. Moon Bo ryeong really changed a lot since her Glory of Youth days, I barely recognized her when she was in I'll Give the Moon and Stars For U.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aejhae143

Viki is recruiting translator for this series.Anybody here speaks Korean? I always rely on viki for subs so hopefully somebody will sub it for those who can't understand korean but avid fan of korean drama like.

I am looking forward to watch Lady also starring Seo Ji Hye.I like her since Over The Rainbow and Kim So Ro.

So from what i saw SY isn't tehnically a nun yet,she is in the testing perioud....From what i know before one can take the vow and give the life to serve God they go throw this period to see if their faith is strong enough,if they really want this life and if after that long period their decision is the same,to dedicate their lives to God they will take the Vow and become a proper Nun just like we saw in the beggining of ep 1 when SY could leave the monastery easily..she did make the time period but didn't take the vow at that moment...

Watched the 1st episode and did not expect to find it so delightful...Sun Yoo is a quirky and zany novice and her interactions with Ji Suk was cute ... just for this episode I was wishing the revenge plot wont kick in cos they have such good chemistry.

from a synopsis I read the nun-sister before entering the church had been quite the bad girl or wild child, so it was probably easy for her to leave and think of avenging her sister. She must have found out the brother in law was somehow responsible.
I did see the sister bleeding...injured already? or miscarriage? Either way it look like she was purposely murdered. So far I am really looking forward to this.

kdramafan469

said: from a synopsis I read the nun-sister before entering the church had been quite the bad girl or wild child, so it was probably easy for her to leave and think of avenging her sister. She must have found out the brother in law was somehow responsible.

I did see the sister bleeding...injured already? or miscarriage? Either way it look like she was purposely murdered. So far I am really looking forward to this.

'Em i the only one that finds this drama quite hilarious...i was expecting the tone to be more dark before beggining but it's quite funny at the moment...Saw from what i see TJ told his mom that he and SY sister broke up before she left abroad but she didn't told anyone yet...curious if it's true his version...mom wanted to find out why they broke up and asked him if he is the one who tripped and it looks like yeas,he's the cheeting oneI must say the main couple is so hilarious,i like them a lot...Jk was so funny looking for the hidden camera when he saw she is the crazy girl...Ji Hee mom wants her daughter to go on dates and find faster a rich chaebol so that her grandma will give her the company but she wants to take care of her own life and not her mom...TJ heard that she will go to a blind date and he was quite pissed...curious if it's because he loves her or because she is rich...TJ came to the restaurant were Ji Hee was havinf that blind date and told him he is her man(lover) and took her out of there and told her she hates it when she is with another man and not to go home that night,kissing her in the elevator telling her she's the only women he wants to marry...Seems like the blind date household called Ji Hee mom telling her that a man took her out of the restaurant and she is mad trying to get in touch with her but she doesn't pick up...JiSuk on the montain on the other hand is looking for the compass that SY said maybe she lost it there all cold and walking in circles by his own frustation and tripping and rolling all the way down...ST tried showthing for him there because it was late and she had to bring the medicine back left...now night she is at the church in her room with that club girl..she tries again to call JiSuk but no one responds being switched off..It seems the poor guy woke up from his fell all dirty and cold and calling for SY to let him in the church...SY comes out with the superior and the older women ask her if she knows the man and she says yes she knows him but they aren't close....he came to take back something and he tells it's not true,she took something not hers and lost it in the mountains and faking crying that because of her he stayed till night in the cold in the mountain looking for his item all melodramatic looking like the saint guy who they feel sorry for,he even hurt himself and SY the bad one leaving him there...(he is such a fox as well)..He says with puppy eyes that if SY didn't lost the item he wouldn't have been throw all that...(the guy sure plays in his on melo drama)...He gives them his good bye and starts to leave when from nowere his leg hurt because of the fall(all a lie of course) loooking at them like a child with big teary eyes...Next ting we see he is in her room with the superior nun bandageing his hurt ankle while he protest from the pain...she tells him it's funny because she doesn't find any problem with his ankle and the superior suggest to take him to the hospital but he refuses right away not wanting to disturb them yet the nun insists to take him...he doesn't want tu burden them at all,he just wants till his leg is healed to stay at the chuch(i guess he wants to evade his grandma and to find were he is)The superior sais is kinda difficult,he can stay the night but the next day he must leave...SY says that his family will worry if they don't hear about him for sure...Ji Suk all serios says no one will worry because he doesn't have a family,that no one likes him,the only one who would worry if he is hurt is his grandma and if he goes like this home his grandma will be very sad and worryied making them all sad...looking at the atmosphere he starts to exagerate that his grandma is not so well and that all this time his grandma had it difficult because he was in pain from SY kick....SY totally forgot about the kick he planted on his chest and he sarcasticly says she is so good at forgetting/loosing things(i guess the korean word is for both things)she points to heep to keep quiet so that her superior doesn't find out the whole story yet he continues pointing that yet again because of her is like that,hurt...If he goes home like that his grandma will faint for sure...so he tells him he doesn't want hospitals just a few days to rest in there it's enough for him and SY must find the compass because it's the most precious thing to him...and so the superior let's him stay thereSY protested with the superior that he lies and he isin;t that bad and he hides something yet the nun tells her when he talked about his family  she saw in his eyes he was sincere and hurt..Back in the room Ji Suk listen to his uncle message asking him if he is truly back in Korea and to come home fast because he misses him a lot..SY sis finally calles her and she lets Ji Suk in the smelly room(because of the herbs) while she asks her sys why she calls her only now...From what i see her sister lied because he seems that she is in Korean and not abroad...she tells her that she won't call for a while because she is busy so not to worry about her...She is with child and i think she doesn't have much till she must give birth based on the size of her tummy...the lady with who she stais tells her to visit the doctor because she has some pains and she must be more careful in her state and ask her if the baby really has no dad,taking all this by herself...Ji Hee comes in the moring home and has a fight with Mom that slaps her for her behaviour and she tells her mom she will marry a man she loves and to stop with the blind dates and she doesn't want to live live her... that because her dad loved another women and had a child Ji Suk she can't ever forgive him till the day he died and that's why he hates Ji Suk so much...SY comes to wake Ji Suk that he is deeply asleep in his red tracksuit,moving his fingers perfectly fine without any pain,she find it strange and what to test him to see if he really is in pain touching his leg...Feeling her touch Ji Suk waked up and sees her and gets a fright of so called pain..the girl that was erlier with stomach pain faints and is taken to the hospital and SY sees her sister pregnant all shocked....

Guest leaaaaa

I don't know if it was already mentioned  here but KBSworld is going to sub this drama ^^ First subbed ep will be on the 20th. You can find their subbed eps on their Channel on Youtube then. (Just sharing this for those who didn't know...like me. I just found recently out that KBS subs  some of their dramas themselves >< )

trailer)

Guest aejhae143

@suchadiva42 so i guess i will see you in LADY thread lol? I already posted there.hopefully somebody will sub that for us :)

Guest aejhae143

kdramafan469 said: @leaaaaa Yes KBS tends to be be 10-20 ep. behind the raw. If this starts on the 20th, then it is exactly 10 episodes behind. I will probably watch because I need to fully get a handle on the names and story lines.

Archived