[Drama 2014] Cunning Single Lady 앙큼한 돌싱녀

SongMira

@Miky88
Nice to see you here!
I find it weird also. But I guess we're going to find this out somehow. There's a lot of flashback in the drama, so we'll to see the reason why he is unaware of the debts (I hope so), and what triggered NAR to finally get a divorce. She was able to endure for four years, what made her finally decide that she's had enough?

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know right.  I worry about the future of his company if he doesn't realize he had debts.  Obviously he didn't tknow though, since I don't think he's a jerk enough not to pay for them.   Maybe he was just too focused on getting funding he didn't realize the full extent of their financial trouble.  I don't think he knew the gas was turned off before he was told. 

star+roll said: I know right.  I worry about the future of his company if he doesn't realize he had debts.  Obviously he didn't tknow though, since I don't think he's a jerk enough not to pay for them.   Maybe he was just too focused on getting funding he didn't realize the full extent of their financial trouble.  I don't think he knew the gas was turned off before he was told. 

djc1.jpg

After the preview, the film industry rating board changed CSL to PG60. 

Anyone who is 60 & under needs parental guidance.

All ex-husbands are hiring extra bodyguards as well...

lee-min-jung.jpg

Ae Ra is fun but impulsive which makes all the satirical acts funny...

I would not want to see her being spiteful and venomous as the new Ae Ra!

20140228004014705.jpg

angkeumhan-dolsingnyeo-jusanguk-iminjeon

@mojobobo - I read your post about the debt issue... Why is CJW so clueless about the debt?  It got to do with NAR.  In this particular segment, she just told CJW that she accepted the money that he gave to her brother.  CJW took her word for it. 

If NAR has the habit of hiding her family problems from CJW, he was definitely out of the loop especially with NAR's pride.  She has the habit of shouldering everything...

I don't think Min Young was told about the alimony money that was given to her brother.  NAR seals tightly her lips when it comes to her family problems.

1898486_613096192102683_1574971742_o.jpg

Why is CJW so unhappy in this particular segment?

CJW was incensed when he saw NAR wearing the applicant ID.  At the back of his mind, it added more to his suspicion that NAR is after him even more.  Thinking NAR should be able to live comfortably with the alimony, why does she insist to work at D&T... If he was told about the truth, I think CJW will not have that mind set to begin with.

P.S.  In CJW's mind, he may not be able to provide NAR with anything during those four years but the alimony is so large that it would make up for those years.  However, it was not the case because the money didn't go to NAR.  No one knew but her brother.  Not even the parents knew about their son's debt.  That's how tight NAR's lips are.

[Good Morning Dating] Joo Sang Wook - Romantic Comedy "Cunning Single Lady"

4bf05b52f61a2d8d16767eac3293043a_sr

[뉴스투데이] ◀ 앵커 ▶ 굿모닝 데이트 시간입니다. 요즘 수목 드라마 '앙큼한 돌싱녀' 재밌다는 입소문이 많던데, 특히 남자주인공 주상욱 씨의 연기 변... Google Translate[News Today] ◀ anchor of Good Morning update time. Nowadays drama 'crazy little stone singnyeo' is word of mouth mandeonde fun, especially acting hero Mr. jusanguk change ...

To all newcomers - Welcome to CSL Thread... And for JSW fans, this is a must-see drama!  You will see his brilliance in acting and ROFL all the way!

Archived