Say what you want about all actors and actresses.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking forward to the last 2 episodes of The Heir tonight and tomorrow. Wonder what wold happen to Kim Tan and Eun Sang? I am sure it will be a good ending, but just eager to know how Kim Tan resolves his problems with his horrible father. I hope his older brother finds guts after watching his younger brother to be with his beloved girlfriend.Just love the pair of love birds, Kim Tan and Eun Sang. Well done Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

just hope that Lee Bo Young will have a chance to be in a drama with So Ji Sub. Would love to see their sparks in a new drama. A good drama sure needs both male and female lead who are able to push each other to be in their best performance.Lee Bo Young has worked with many good actors like Jo In Sung, Kwon Sang Woo, Lee San Yoon, Joo Jin Moo, Jo Hyun Jae and Won Bin, etc. Just can't want for her acting beside So Ji Sub.

actually in The Heirs, other than the two leads, I actually like the interaction between the two mothers. Their interactions really so funny, with one mother who cannot talk and the other eccentric. How one would communicate in writing with her lady boss, and the things they do.The other would be Young Do by Kim Woo Bin. Hated him at the start, but as the story unfolds, his character has become more lovable. At least the plots are more believable.

After watch The Heirs, I have been thinking why up until now, I still can't accept HS and SH relationship. I have been thinking of HS's emotional scenes, and I could only find 2 scenes where I was really touched. 1st at her mom's funeral where she finally broke down, and 2nd would be her crying at the revolving door after the verdict of her mother's death. But I just can't find any scene I am particularly touched with her relationship with SH. Not one scene at all. All I could recall was their playful scenes together, but nothing romantic about them. Maybe that's why I wasn't touched at all. When she went into her room after knowing that SH lied to her about getting his ability back, the director did a very very lousy job in displaying HS's affection for SH. Nothing during that scenes can I feel a little bit of display of affection, nothing at all, and suddenly the next day, she claimed that she love him, even when she confessed to him the next day, nothing of a romance was felt at all. Her expressions and emotions were so flat as like she was just narrating to him, you can't sense anything.  In contrast, her emotions when she confessed to Woo Jae her love for him, was so convincing that you can tell their love for each other, even the hug she gave him when he surprised her at the university, the emotions was so different... that is how I see the difference. Is she a strong contender for SBS daesang, hard to say, although personally I do not think her performance is up to it. She has proven she could act in comedy, but was it exceptionally good...... I guess I can only say that I was not disappointed with her performance.I see that fans from Korea,and China are rather disappointed that she has accepted the MC job coz that would mean that there's no chance for her to get the daesang at KBS. Most still think MDSY is by far her best, and she deserves to be recognized.

I just realized one thing, the more I watched Lee Min Ho, the more I like him. He's so gorgeous. What a hank Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye will definitely be the best couple this year, and I am quite sure that Lee Min Ho will get the Excellence award. Just love the both of them together.Never like him in Boys over Flowers, thought he was so powdery. But though he was great in City Hunter, then Faith, and now The Heir.

Guest stevie8

poonie22 said: I just realized one thing, the more I watched Lee Min Ho, the more I like him. He's so gorgeous. What a hank Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye will definitely be the best couple this year, and I am quite sure that Lee Min Ho will get the Excellence award. Just love the both of them together.Never like him in Boys over Flowers, thought he was so powdery. But though he was great in City Hunter, then Faith, and now The Heir.

alex777 said: I am gona make sweeping statement. I do not like anyone who born between 1982 feb to 1983 jan - dog in chinese astrology. I find them annoying people. So most actors in korean drama are in my hate list. ( bi rain , hyn bin , .. Lee Byung-hun )

Oh i analyzing different animal sign for years. So i know the characters.

Also i do not like most male actors in Korean drama land.  Anyone born in Rat- genius and charming and charismatic(1972 , 1984) is my favorites and also Tiger -great energy , aggressive and succesful because of that(1986 , 1974), OX( 1973.1985) and horse - highly versatile and talented , moody, vulnerable -free spirit - do not like to be binded to anything (1978, 1990)

Guest stevie8

sung-joon_1386696785_af_org.jpgKim So Yeon has a new drama coming up on tvN too. 'I Need Romance 3' will center around Kim So Yeon's character, a woman in her 30s who has lost her faith in love. The drama will premiere mid-January!
cr : allkpop.comp on Facebook

I am glad The Heirs managed to have a high rating of 25.6% for the final episode. LMH looks great, but thought the last episode not so well done. So happy the LMH and PSH couple got to be together in the end, but was sad KT's older brother made a choice to sacrifice his love for power. I guess not being one in power, it is very unlikely to understand their desire to stay in power. Thought they have enough money to see them through and be with their love ones, but maybe its not when one is in their position. Looking forward to Lee Min Ho next drama though.

Archived