Say what you want about all actors and actresses.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stevie8

Some of MBC Drama Awards 2013 winners:

Male High Excellence Award for Mini-series

Lee Seung Gi (Gu Family Book)

Female High Excellence Award for Mini-series

Suzy (Gu Family Book)

Male High Excellence Award for Special Project Drama

Kim Jae Won (Scandal)

Joo Jin Mo (Empress Ki)

Female High Excellence Award for Special Project Drama

Shin Eun Kyung (Scandal)

Male High Excellence Award in Long-form Drama 

Lee Jung Jin (A Hundred Years’ Inheritance)

Female High Excellence Award in Long-form Drama 

Han Ji Hye (I Summon You, Gold)

This Year’s Drama Award

A Hundred Years’ Inheritance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy won Female High Excellence Acting Award!!  And Drama of the Year is A Hundred Years' Inheritance......@poonie22, did you watch this drama?  Any good?  

@stevie 8, I watched the 1st episode of A Hundred Year's Inheritance, and I didn't like the storyline, and I dislike the wicked mother-in-law even more. She was also the wicked mother-in-law of Yoo In Young (Lee Bo Young) in My Sweetheart, and hated it when she was screaming whenever she appeared. Anyway I sort of expected the story will be like with the wicked mother in law, so I didn't proceed to watch. Sure enough, my friend told me that she forced her son to divorce the female lead, So am quite sic of such drama, always repeating the same stuff, so no no hehehehhe.... at least the snobbish mother in law in MDSY is cute and childish heheheheh...

Guest stevie8

Oh I see.....wicket MIL is quite a frequently used theme on k-drama.  You are right, the snobbish Mama Kang on MDSY has got to be the funniest and cutest MILs around......Mama Kang did ask SY to leave WJ but in the end, she and Papa Kang redeemed themselves by coming to their senses and forgave SY for her lies!
@seoyounglby - watching SBS Drama Awards ceremony live tonight?  KBS World airing live its Drama Awards ceremony too?

@stevie 8, yes I guess I will be watching both at the same time. One on tv and the other on my computer. Thank goodness they are in the same room hehehehehe....Yes KBS airing live worldwide tv at 7.30pm, at least better than SBS, which actually delay their broadcast on tv until a week later.

@stevie8, From what I see, SBS this year did invest alot into getting alot of stars in their dramas, like KSW and SA, JIS and SHK, LBY, SJS and GHJ, and LMH and PJH. In comparison, KBS casts this year is pretty lousy, I think they tend to use more of their own familiar stars that work with them on other shows, like JW and UTW, and those they get from outside, like the recent ended drama  Mary him if you dare, have casts that looked really bad, both are really so haggard on the show. The weekend shows too lousy, so much criticisms of You are the Best Lee Soon Shin. It was so draggy to watch, and the drama which said Le Soon Shin, ended up with the entire show on Lee Mi Sok, which was such a pain to watch. The current drama the Wang Family although the ratings is catching up on MDSY, however the story has been criticised for being quite beyond reality. I don't really watch it at all, just went to look at the ratings to see if they are catching up with MDSY.I think in terms of the ceremony, I am sure SBS will be star studded and there's nothing much to watch in KBS. I am just watching and praying hard that they would recognise LBY for her acting in MDSY and give her the Daesang. :))

I am so very happy that Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye got the Best Couple Award. Congratulations and well done/. Never been so happy for Lee Bo Young that she need not stand next to a very flower boy hehehehehehhe ..... looking at her expression, she must be really glad that she is no more put together with a flower boy. In fact, she mentioned that they were short of time when the mc asked her about LJS. I am sure she didn't really like them to be put together. hahahahahhaha..... I saw the flower boy peeping at PSH instead hehehehehehe....

Guest stevie8

[sBS Drama Award 2013]
Top 10 Stars

Jo In Sung
Nam Sang Mi
Lee Jong Suk
Park Shin Hye
So Ji Sub
Kim Woo Bin
Lee Yo Won
Lee Min Ho
Lee Bo Young
Song Hye Kyo

Why is Gong Hyo Jin not in the Top 10 list? Very surprised that she's left out :(

Guest stevie8

seoyounglby said: @stevie8, From what I see, SBS this year did invest alot into getting alot of stars in their dramas, like KSW and SA, JIS and SHK, LBY, SJS and GHJ, and LMH and PJH. In comparison, KBS casts this year is pretty lousy, I think they tend to use more of their own familiar stars that work with them on other shows, like JW and UTW, and those they get from outside, like the recent ended drama  Mary him if you dare, have casts that looked really bad, both are really so haggard on the show. The weekend shows too lousy, so much criticisms of You are the Best Lee Soon Shin. It was so draggy to watch, and the drama which said Le Soon Shin, ended up with the entire show on Lee Mi Sok, which was such a pain to watch. The current drama the Wang Family although the ratings is catching up on MDSY, however the story has been criticised for being quite beyond reality. I don't really watch it at all, just went to look at the ratings to see if they are catching up with MDSY.I think in terms of the ceremony, I am sure SBS will be star studded and there's nothing much to watch in KBS. I am just watching and praying hard that they would recognise LBY for her acting in MDSY and give her the Daesang. :))

finished watching SBS award ceremony with subtitles. Feel so good that LBY got the Daesang for IHYV, although still much prefer if she had it for MDSY. But still congratulations.So so glad, that all those that I like were award with the Excellence Award. Park Shin Hye with Excellence AwardLee Min Ho with the Top Excellence Award,So Ji Sub with the Top Excellence Award,Song Hye Kyo with Top Excellence AwardLee Yowon with Top Excellence AwardJo In Sung with the Special Award: Although I thought SBS patronized him. They should have given a double Top Excellence Award or a double Daeseng, rather than a special award.Lastly, Lee Bo Young with the Daesang.Congratulations to all of you.

Guest stevie8

seoyounglby said:
 finished watching SBS award ceremony with subtitles. Feel so good that LBY got the Daesang for IHYV, although still much prefer if she had it for MDSY. But still congratulations.So so glad, that all those that I like were award with the Excellence Award. Park Shin Hye with Excellence AwardLee Min Ho with the Top Excellence Award,So Ji Sub with the Top Excellence Award,Song Hye Kyo with Top Excellence AwardLee Yowon with Top Excellence AwardJo In Sung with the Special Award: Although I thought SBS patronized him. They should have given a double Top Excellence Award or a double Daeseng, rather than a special award.Lastly, Lee Bo Young with the Daesang.Congratulations to all of you.

Guest stevie8

Interesting take on the year-end awards.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attendance equals award... the absolute formula?

photo387848.jpg

The three broadcasting stations have completed their Drama Awards of the year 2013. However, there's disappointment in the way things have been run, lowering the authority of these awards. 'Sharing' and 'co-awarding' still exists and there's no denying the former-casting of winners.

Including Kim Hye-soo (KBS), Ha Ji-won (MBC) and Lee Bo-yeong (SBS), a total of 125 celebrities won awards and that's including overlapping awards. The symbolization of the trophy has already been discolored by the average of at least 2 people winning an award. Kim Sang-joongJeong Bo-seok andJo Jae-hyeon were awarded the Golden Actor Award and Jo Jae-hyeon made a speech saying, "I feel like we're in a boy band and I should sing or something".

There was no tension in the show that ran for 4 hours. Those who got on stage to present awards also won awards in other categories and everyone went back home with at least one award. Does attending mean winning?

There was also no standard means of choosing the winners. 6 people were given the MBC Golden Actor Award which sounded like it was made for the middle aged and SBS awarded Jo In-Seong with a 'special' award which made it look like he was middle aged.

Due to these problems, many actors and actresses say they don't take the award shows seriously anymore. Anyone can get one, they say. One actress who went home with an award said, "It's great that it's a party but they need to think back on whether or not their disgracing the name of the awards and its authority".

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20140102/59915437/5

stevie8 said: seoyounglby said:

stevie8 said: Interesting take on the year-end awards.....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Attendance equals award... the absolute formula?

photo387848.jpg

The three broadcasting stations have completed their Drama Awards of the year 2013. However, there's disappointment in the way things have been run, lowering the authority of these awards. 'Sharing' and 'co-awarding' still exists and there's no denying the former-casting of winners.

Including Kim Hye-soo (KBS), Ha Ji-won (MBC) and Lee Bo-yeong (SBS), a total of 125 celebrities won awards and that's including overlapping awards. The symbolization of the trophy has already been discolored by the average of at least 2 people winning an award. Kim Sang-joongJeong Bo-seok andJo Jae-hyeon were awarded the Golden Actor Award and Jo Jae-hyeon made a speech saying, "I feel like we're in a boy band and I should sing or something".

There was no tension in the show that ran for 4 hours. Those who got on stage to present awards also won awards in other categories and everyone went back home with at least one award. Does attending mean winning?

There was also no standard means of choosing the winners. 6 people were given the MBC Golden Actor Award which sounded like it was made for the middle aged and SBS awarded Jo In-Seong with a 'special' award which made it look like he was middle aged.

Due to these problems, many actors and actresses say they don't take the award shows seriously anymore. Anyone can get one, they say. One actress who went home with an award said, "It's great that it's a party but they need to think back on whether or not their disgracing the name of the awards and its authority".

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20140102/59915437/5

viewimage.php?id=21b8d524eacb37b360b8&noMy beloved Lee Seo Young, you will forever be in my heart. Wishing you to move on to greater heights. The curtains have been drawn, but My Daughter Seo Young will remain no matter what. One of the greatest dramas, which I will treasure, like those classics like Autumn Sonata, Hotelier and All About Eve.

Archived