❤Chilbong &Na Jeong❤ "Cider~Miracle" Couple: Our Beautiful Memories of Reply 1994

candid59

those who had the Voodoo doll better hiding it, cuz probably T-shipper are going to curse us..especially after Joonie reveal as the Husband :))

Let's SAILLLLLLLLL

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone has fanarts, gifs and quotes for our couple - please PM @anoosha so that it can be included in our first post :) 
I was also thinking that we should compile their "moments" together and add that to the first post too. Also if we're ambitious - 50-100 words from anyone who wants to comment on why Chilbongie/Najeong are their OTP ... that can be included in the first post too
(My inner shipping fangirl warrior is coming out .. I'm sorry ... hehe)  

Guest doobidoobido

WAEE am I in jail during this momentous occasion :P

Hello beloved members of Bongderland, trusty sailors of the Joonie-Jeongie Ship!

Your incarcerated chingu has arrived
jack_salute.gif

BTW, can someone quote me? I wanna see what privileges I have lost :D

The only thing a (potential) hubby would know..

1. Only Joonie knows what kind of games played by Jongie. He memorized it all! Like all!!

2. Only Joonie said that najung's sore loser attitude cannot be fixed

3. Only Joonie knows what najung doesn't want to eat. More, he only asks what Jongie doesn't like but he doesn't ask the others when he ordered. As if only what Jongie wants that matters

4. Only Joonie knows how to release Jongie's back pain as he is the only one who ever massage her

Welcome to add some more..

Guest joinsung4ever

Thank you chinggus for starting this thread.

The first time I joined chilbongers discussion in YYS thread I was already aware that it should be a couple thread instead. But I was waiting for any sign from moderator to this issue, but they didnt. So I started to ignore that and went on with our stream. I think because we have been fast track-growing in number in member and postings. Then they (moderator) started to notice us.
:-?  Anyway...You guys are the best!!!

@anoosha perhaps you can add in the first post that the previous post on this couple can be found in YYS thread page 1-230. It will be useful for those new members thread to track back our early posts if they interest in.

Annyeong Chinguyas (and to the 116 online at this forum lurking around)!!
We have a new thread but it feels just like it's home.  PBJayism said: If anyone has fanarts, gifs and quotes for our couple - please PM @anoosha so that it can be included in our first post :) 
I was also thinking that we should compile their "moments" together and add that to the first post too. Also if we're ambitious - 50-100 words from anyone who wants to comment on why Chilbongie/Najeong are their OTP ... that can be included in the first post too
(My inner shipping fangirl warrior is coming out .. I'm sorry ... hehe)  

Guest fairycutter

Joonie and Jeongie is crazy couple, they each take turn to call the other crazy. I said, they crazy in love, kekekekeke. (p.s. soompi still messed with me, i can't do anything beside post unformat post. I guess i'm the one who crazy...)

This is a repost from the YYS thread. I thought it was so funny..xD

Why would Na Jung care so much about what CHILBONG pack .. wink..wink.
Of course it is common sense to pack undergarments!

(But yes I know, she was just blabbing because she felt uncomfortable)

lolnajung_zpsad5faaa4.jpg

Guest potatomato

Congratulation for the new home, Chilbongers!! Can't wait for tonight eps :x
About the baseball going to Trash's hand, I actually have thought about it before I saw the spoilers. Because he told Binggurae that he has someone to give it to, but he didn't give it to NJ while they're out drinking soju, right. And then we see in the preview he's meeting up with Trash so I think he is giving the ball to Trash, but I am still figuring out why :( Anyway! I think both shippers of CB and Oppa do resembles the characters personality! I hope even after the drama ends and whoever the husband is revealed, we're still going to keep this hope and confidence until whenever LOL

Guest fairycutter

so, for tonight episode, the live stream recap will be post here right? alongside threadwarming party?

(p.s. It's works.... it's works guys, I can react to post, can edit the post, can see post under spoiler, i even got my smiley back... i'm so happy. this felt like yesterday, rough day but smooth for a while, but today i hope it smooth forevah. i just hope it's not foreshadowing tonight episode much like yesterday episode, well, maybe it will.)

Archived