[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest jaewon fan

@tulipw :) you're welcome. I'm glad to see you here. It's been a long time since the last time i saw you on Scandal thread. I hope you'll join us here more often.

This show will premiere next Friday , Jan.3… Let's watch it together.. ;))

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jaewon fan said: @tulipw :) you're welcome. I'm glad to see you here. It's been a long time since the last time i saw you on Scandal thread. I hope you'll join us here more often. This show will premiere next Friday , Jan.3… Let's watch it together.. ;))

Guest jaewon fan

@tulipw , I hope MBC open the website for this program soon. I keep waiting for new updates. :);))

anyway.. here is another video clip from the Press Conference..

Guest jaewon fan

Do you think Kim Jae Won can survive long living in the countryside with his brothers in this messy house? ^o^Find out on the first episode of Four Sons and One Daughter next Friday, Jan.3 2014. 8pm at MBC Network Korea.
1488264_547387992012077_1981149184_n.jpg

Guest jaewon fan

The cast of Four Sons and One Daughter had Interview on MBC Section TV and asked about their favorite singer or artist , i guess... and this is what comes out... :)) :)) :))
Creative Edaily Photo
Source: Nate

Guest jaewon fan

First Episode Preview is out...  \:D/ :-bd it looks really fun...Four Sons and One Daughter Episode 1 Preview
Siblings Kim Jae Won , Kim Min Jong, Kim Gura, Seo Jang Hoon and Lee Honey living in the countryside with thier new parents. Broadcast on MBC Network Korea on Friday , January 3,2014 , 10PM (Korea Time)... you can also watch the preview on our youtube channel ==> http://youtu.be/5qIHhzggtEg

Guest jaewon fan

This is the cast interview on MBC Section TV broadcast on Dec.29,2013.It was hilarious and fun, watch it guys... I'm so excited to watch this show.=====>HERE
=)) =)) =)) =))

Archived