[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest jaewon fan

Jaewon oppa is having so much fun with everyone and i love watching him so happy.. :x :x :x :xI think Kim Min Jong is oppa close friend because i also saw him on Jaewon oppa's wedding. 
1512800_550077708409772_1218059453_n.jpg

He is such a sweet son..  :x :x I feel like i also want a hug.. :)) :)) :))71431_550079238409619_828379176_n.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , not sure about it.. sorry.. the download link is not belong to me. i only share the site that other fans recommend. My video file is not downloaded from that site. If you want i can send you another link that I'm sure safe.. :(

OMO!!! I was LOL with the first episode (not finished yet)!!!

They looked so awkward and out of place many times. The poor guy (the tallest one) Seo Jang Hoon, with the bathroom and his big size makes me laugh a lot!!! How he did it??? =))

- It looks like Kim Jae Won oppa is very close with Kim Min Jong

- Kim Min Jong is very close with the girl (I don't know her name).......... at least no one run after her because she felt on the ground, only KMJ! ......KJW oppa didn't mind at all!!!! HAHAHAHA

- Kim Gura is the most open and confidence one.

- And Seo Jang Hoon is the most shy one and out of place!!!! ;))

- The girl gets into my nerves with her voice!!!!!!!! %-(

I have to finish watching the whole episode 1!!!! So far is a VERY GOOD show!!! :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , Kim Gura is a famous TV MC in Korea , he also have a regular variety program radio star. So it's not surprising that he is the one managing well.

Seo Jang Hoon made me laugh so hard.. the weather is so cold and he only use rubber shoes. When he accompany honey to the toilet , he keep saying Be Careful but he ended up falling down.. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon oppa and Min Jong cooking part was hilarious.. they mess up the whole kitchen.

Min Jong cooking are all failed.. he put too much water in the rice and the kimchi was so salty.. the egg also didn't turn out well.. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon oppa keep teasing him..

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , if you have youtube video downloader you can try to download the video i uploaded on youtube. It was in private because MBC can sensor and block it anytime if i post publicly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sxHuD1TO0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , not sure about it.. sorry.. the download link is not belong to me. i only share the site that other fans recommend. My video file is not downloaded from that site. If you want i can send you another link that I'm sure safe.. :(

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , if you have youtube video downloader you can try to download the video i uploaded on youtube. It was in private because MBC can sensor and block it anytime if i post publicly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sxHuD1TO0I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest jaewon fan

luvskjw said:
I must say that the video quality of the file (which I finally was able to open after I downloaded a free software recommended by Microsoft) is excellent ... although the file is 1.5 GB ... but oppa looks beautiful in my large monitor, even full screen!  I think I will just transfer the file to a disc, it is too good to delete!!!  :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @pafaccio , Kim Gura is a famous TV MC in Korea , he also have a regular variety program radio star. So it's not surprising that he is the one managing well. Seo Jang Hoon made me laugh so hard.. the weather is so cold and he only use rubber shoes. When he accompany honey to the toilet , he keep saying Be Careful but he ended up falling down.. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon oppa and Min Jong cooking part was hilarious.. they mess up the whole kitchen. Min Jong cooking are all failed.. he put too much water in the rice and the kimchi was so salty.. the egg also didn't turn out well.. :)) :)) :)) Jaewon oppa keep teasing him..

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said:

OMO!!! I was LOL with the first episode (not finished yet)!!!

They looked so awkward and out of place many times. The poor guy (the tallest one) Seo Jang Hoon, with the bathroom and his big size makes me laugh a lot!!! How he did it??? =))

- It looks like Kim Jae Won oppa is very close with Kim Min Jong

- Kim Min Jong is very close with the girl (I don't know her name).......... at least no one run after her because she felt on the ground, only KMJ! ......KJW oppa didn't mind at all!!!! HAHAHAHA

- Kim Gura is the most open and confidence one.

- And Seo Jang Hoon is the most shy one and out of place!!!! ;))

- The girl gets into my nerves with her voice!!!!!!!! %-(

I have to finish watching the whole episode 1!!!! So far is a VERY GOOD show!!! :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , in reality shows , camera man or filming staff around them showing up is not an issue. they can't possibly set up fix cameras since the cast are not in one location all the time so they have to follow them around. 
Seo Jang  Hoon is a poor thing, started from the car , Jaewon oppa was already teasing him. I laugh so hard when he complain that the toilet was too small for him.  =)) =)) =))
Jaewon oppa will get more beating if he don't stop teasing Min Jong ssi ... :)) :)) When Honey want to see the egg that he cooked , KMJ doesn't want to show it but KJW oppa move his way showing the pot of egg and start laughing with Honey, :)) :)) :)) naughty boy..

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said:
luvskjw said:
I must say that the video quality of the file (which I finally was able to open after I downloaded a free software recommended by Microsoft) is excellent ... although the file is 1.5 GB ... but oppa looks beautiful in my large monitor, even full screen!  I think I will just transfer the file to a disc, it is too good to delete!!!  :)) :))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , in reality shows , camera man or filming staff around them showing up is not an issue. they can't possibly set up fix cameras since the cast are not in one location all the time so they have to follow them around. 
Seo Jang  Hoon is a poor thing, started from the car , Jaewon oppa was already teasing him. I laugh so hard when he complain that the toilet was too small for him.  =)) =)) =))
Jaewon oppa will get more beating if he don't stop teasing Min Jong ssi ... :)) :)) When Honey want to see the egg that he cooked , KMJ doesn't want to show it but KJW oppa move his way showing the pot of egg and start laughing with Honey, :)) :)) :)) naughty boy..

Guest jaewon fan

luvskjw said: @jaewon fan -- Now why didn't I think of that!  I do have a 2 TB external drive almost full -- mostly with scrapbooking kits and such, but I don't have an external drive exclusively for KJW.  Hmm, Dell has a 1 TB external drive for $59.99 right now ... it's a great price, can you order from Asia?  :-/

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: luvskjw said: @jaewon fan -- Now why didn't I think of that!  I do have a 2 TB external drive almost full -- mostly with scrapbooking kits and such, but I don't have an external drive exclusively for KJW.  Hmm, Dell has a 1 TB external drive for $59.99 right now ... it's a great price, can you order from Asia?  :-/

Archived