[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i didn't enjoy much of episode 2 as much as i did on episode 1. Jaewon oppa part was too little and seems like he was away doing other stuff but wasn't shown. Since i was watching it raw , without Jaewon oppa i coudn't appreciate what the other cast had been doing. Except from Seo Jang Hoon :)) :)) watching his face expression alone made me want to laugh. =)) i hope they show more scene of Jaewon oppa on the next episode. I like the other cast too but without English sub. i couldn't understand them and find them too childish doing cute stuff at that age. #-o #-o

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jaewon fan Can you download the episode 2 on youtube? because It's easy for me to download it from youtube!!!!

I finished watching episode 2.... and let me tell you guys that I ENJOYED A LOT!!!!! Even if KJW was not there in a big portion, the episode was very funny!!!

Let me tell you that on episode 1 it's true that KMJ prepared a salty stew, that his eggs were uncooked, and that he put a lot of water on the rice. But KJW ONLY prepared 1 DISH meanwhile KMJ prepared 3!!!!!!!1......... and plus, he left a BIG HUGE MESS in the kitchen. He said that this is "men's" work.

KJW laughted in the kitchen because when he tasted the stew it was very salty, and KMJ made fun saying that he liked "Salty Stew". That was fun because instead of saying "Kimchi Stew", "Fish stew", etc, he said "Salty stew" :))

On episode 2 I enjoyed all the interactions in the family. The face of the little kid when he was receiving a haircut..... the face of the grandma when she saw the underwares =))  .....All the games togheter, like the one played for the little kid and SJH.... That is a very popular game in Korea, when you have to say a word with the last syllable of the preceiding word. The funny part was that SJH said "Ladium" (I guess is "Radio") and the poor kid had a hard time to think in a word starting with "ium"......... so after a while SJH said AGAIN the same word and the poor kid gave up!!!!

Our poor oppa was VERYYYY TIRED!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't wanted to wake up!!!! ;))  Poor baby!!! ...........Now that I saw the episode I think is very possible that his baby was born that day. It looks like he is not going to be on episode 3 either!!!

The girl is soooo sweet and nice... (only her voice is anoying), and KJW is a SWEET PIE!!!!! He is the most nice and kind of all!!!!

I'm looking forward for the next episode.... I hope someone translate them in English!!!!

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said:

@jaewon fan Can you download the episode 2 on youtube? because It's easy for me to download it from youtube!!!!

I finished watching episode 2.... and let me tell you guys that I ENJOYED A LOT!!!!! Even if KJW was not there in a big portion, the episode was very funny!!!

@pafaccio -- @jaewon fan --
I agree that the episode was very funny with the family loose in town.  I could not believe it when the son picked up the sexy lingerie for the parents, I knew it was going to be a riot watching their reactions when they saw the gift!  :))  But, as we saw in the end, it was a great gag gift and gave them a good laugh, but they really appreciated the gifts from Oppa.  What KMJ probably doesn't know is that at that age we oldies appreciate something that will delight the stomach and/or keep us warm, more than the thought of frilly lingerie that you have to take off -- especially in a cold place like that -- I think a nice blanket would have added more heat to their sex life!  :)) :)) :))

@pafaccio said:

Let me tell you that on episode 1 it's true that KMJ prepared a salty stew, that his eggs were uncooked, and that he put a lot of water on the rice. But KJW ONLY prepared 1 DISH meanwhile KMJ prepared 3!!!!!!!1......... and plus, he left a BIG HUGE MESS in the kitchen. He said that this is "men's" work.

KJW laughted in the kitchen because when he tasted the stew it was very salty, and KMJ made fun saying that he liked "Salty Stew". That was fun because instead of saying "Kimchi Stew", "Fish stew", etc, he said "Salty stew" :))

@pafaccio -- It was the like the fable of the tortoise and the hare -- our oppa was the tortoise, he did only one dish ... but it seemed to be fine, and the mother enjoyed it because she served herself more than once from oppa's dish. KMJ did three dishes during the same time frame, but none of them were perfect, so it was a good thing that he liked Salty Stew!  Slow and steady wins the race, chinggu!  :))  I do agree about the mess that KJW left behind, it was like a peel tornado had passed through and left all the debris behind!  =)) =))

@pafaccio said:
On episode 2 I enjoyed all the interactions in the family. The face of the little kid when he was receiving a haircut..... the face of the grandma when she saw the underwares =))  .....All the games together, like the one played for the little kid and SJH.... That is a very popular game in Korea, when you have to say a word with the last syllable of the preceding word. The funny part was that SJH said "Ladium" (I guess is "Radio") and the poor kid had a hard time to think in a word starting with "ium"......... so after a while SJH said AGAIN the same word and the poor kid gave up!!!!

@pafaccio -- It was fun to watch them spend the time together, the good old-fashioned way, before all the technology, entertaining themselves with word games, etc.  Really loved when they were sitting around the fire playing games, interacting with one another, laughing together, enjoying the time together.  SJH and the kid have really hit it off and at times are in a world of their own ... it's really sweet to see them together.  :)  By the way, is the kid the parents' grandchild, or a neighbor? 

@pafaccio said:

Our poor oppa was VERYYYY TIRED!!!!!!!!!!! He didn't want to wake up!!!! ;))  Poor baby!!! ...........Now that I saw the episode I think is very possible that his baby was born that day. It looks like he is not going to be on episode 3 either!!!

The girl is soooo sweet and nice... (only her voice is annoying), and KJW is a SWEET PIE!!!!! He is the most nice and kind of all!!!!

I'm looking forward for the next episode.... I hope someone translate them in English!!!!

Not sure if the baby was born that day, but there is a good chance that it was.  If it wasn't born that day, it probably had been born a few days before the filming started, so either way oppa was probably not sleeping well due to the pending birth, or waking up at night with the newborn baby, helping his wife take care of Heaven.  :)  :)  We also don't know if he had photo shoots, etc, that he needed to have done before leaving for the trip, so he probably started out on the project with a sleep deficit already.  Also, some of us are day people, and some are night people.  The majority of creative people tend to be night owls, so they are most active at night and tend to sleep in late.  I am like that, my brain is most active at night and all kinds of creative ideas come in the middle of the night and it is hard to sleep while all those ideas are swirling in your head!  The next morning, though, it is hard to wake us up!!!!

Now I am intrigued as to what you find annoying about the girl's voice ... I agree that she's very sweet and nice, and her voice doesn't bother me ... now, the voice I found annoying was the childish voice of the actress in "First Love" -- that voice sounds so unnatural to me, like a doll's voice coming out of a human!  :)) :))

I totally agree, hope someone subs these shows so we can really enjoy every little bit of it!!!  Looking forward to episode 3.  It will be fun to watch oppa selling fish at the market and dealing with the customers -- service with a killer smile -- I am sure they enjoyed fishing and then selling their wares.  Too bad oppa didn't get to practice fishing before filming Scandal.  =)) =)) =))

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , I'm so upset, :(( :(( .. I uploaded episode 2 on my account last night and check  this morning, it was block so i decided to delete it. Unfortunately , i just wake up and didn't notice that i click the wrong button, instead of deleting just 1 video , i accidentally delete the whole page 1 with 50 videos on it. Ottokke? I can't retrieve it and i just clean up my computer files last night, all the old videos are gone.  :(( :((

jaewon fan said: @pafaccio , I'm so upset, :(( :(( .. I uploaded episode 2 on my account last night and check  this morning, it was block so i decided to delete it. Unfortunately , i just wake up and didn't notice that i click the wrong button, instead of deleting just 1 video , i accidentally delete the whole page 1 with 50 videos on it. Ottokke? I can't retrieve it and i just clean up my computer files last night, all the old videos are gone.  :(( :((

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @pafaccio , I'm so upset, :(( :(( .. I uploaded episode 2 on my account last night and check  this morning, it was block so i decided to delete it. Unfortunately , i just wake up and didn't notice that i click the wrong button, instead of deleting just 1 video , i accidentally delete the whole page 1 with 50 videos on it. Ottokke? I can't retrieve it and i just clean up my computer files last night, all the old videos are gone.  :(( :((

Guest luvskjw

Another thought, @Jaewon fan, there must be a techie here who knows how to retrieve deleted files.  From what I understand, there is no such thing as a totally deleted file, apparently those with the know-how can retrieve them.  Also, some computer stores have files recovery services available for their customers.  It can be expensive, depending on how many gigs of info you need retrieved. 

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio , @luvskjw .. I don't know what are those videos i deleted , it was the 50 most recent videos i uploaded, i don't mind looking up for those again , download and reupload ,but i just feel pity because some of those videos already reach few thousound views. and other copies like the recent uploaded Korean version of First Love was given to me by a Japanese friend , she took so much time extracting it and all her effort was gone thanks to my carelessness.. :( i also need to update all the sites where i posted all the videos , the worst thing , All SCANDAL OST that was use on Korean Drama org site was all deleted , :( I have all Four Sons ans One Daughter clips because it was new and i save it.

I don't feel bad for the videos because i still can recover it , what upsets me is the efforts gone to waste . I'm not the only source of those videos , i feel sorry for other fans who are helping me just to have that copies. I think you know that downloading videos from other sites sometimes needs a lot of time and also different softwares, this really made my day so bad. :(

What can i do? Deleted videos on youtube can't be restore. Sigh..

On the other hand i feel relieve that the button i accidentally click deleted only the first page , not all the videos i uploaded , otherwise i go nuts. :)) i have more than 400 publicly posted videos and 500 unlisted for the past 2 years those are very important to me.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @pafaccio , @luvskjw .. I don't know what are those videos i deleted , it was the 50 most recent videos i uploaded, i don't mind looking up for those again , download and reupload ,but i just feel pity because some of those videos already reach few thousound views. and other copies like the recent uploaded Korean version of First Love was given to me by a Japanese friend , she took so much time extracting it and all her effort was gone thanks to my carelessness.. :( i also need to update all the sites where i posted all the videos , the worst thing , All SCANDAL OST that was use on Korean Drama org site was all deleted , :( I have all Four Sons ans One Daughter clips because it was new and i save it. I don't feel bad for the videos because i still can recover it , what upsets me is the efforts gone to waste . I'm not the only source of those videos , i feel sorry for other fans who are helping me just to have that copies. I think you know that downloading videos from other sites sometimes needs a lot of time and also different softwares, this really made my day so bad. :( What can i do? Deleted videos on youtube can't be restore. Sigh.. On the other hand i feel relieve that the button i accidentally click deleted only the first page , not all the videos i uploaded , otherwise i go nuts. :)) i have more than 400 publicly posted videos and 500 unlisted for the past 2 years those are very important to me.

Guest jaewon fan

Back to the show guys.. =))

Min Jong keep buying things , the funny scene was when he ask one of the vendor if she knows him. The lady knew he was a celebrity but can't remember his name.. poor Min Jong ssi , he was a bit disappointed =)) =)) =)) Honey treat him like an ATM machine as well , when they run out of cash , she calls him to pay for the stuff they bought.. :)) :))

jaewon fan said: Back to the show guys.. =)) Min Jong keep buying things , the funny scene was when he ask one of the vendor if she knows him. The lady knew he was a celebrity but can't remember his name.. poor Min Jong ssi , he was a bit disappointed =)) =)) =)) Honey treat him like an ATM machine as well , when they run out of cash , she calls him to pay for the stuff they bought.. :)) :))

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio, the show will continue to another family after this current one. I think 1 family per month.. for how long im not sure but i hope it keeps going until oppa choose a new drama. ;))

Guest jaewon fan

@pafaccio, if it starts on summer season , we can ask for more :)) :))

at the end of episode 2 , i think Jaewon oppa complete the day, Min Jong and Honey bought a lot of stuff but i think Jaewon oppa is the one who bought the most useful one for his parents. It was so thoughtful of him to buy them kitchen stuff that could help the whole family on their daily needs. The father was obviously happy on the hat that he gave and the boy was also satisfied since he seems not happy about his new hair cut :)) :)) :))

It's weird that the other siblings never thought about buying cooked food for dinner. When they reach home they end up eating instant noodles and and sweets , luckily Jaewon oppa bought fried chicken. =)) #:-S

Guest luvskjw

I'm off to bed, so I will post later today.  In the meantime, stay warm (or cool, if it's summer time for you) and take care of yourselves.  This flu that is going around is hitting not just the very young and the elderly, but all ages.  ~O) ~O)  ~O) ~O)

jaewon fan said: @pafaccio, if it starts on summer season , we can ask for more :)) :)) at the end of episode 2 , i think Jaewon oppa complete the day, Min Jong and Honey bought a lot of stuff but i think Jaewon oppa is the one who bought the most useful one for his parents. It was so thoughtful of him to buy them kitchen stuff that could help the whole family on their daily needs. The father was obviously happy on the hat that he gave and the boy was also satisfied since he seems not happy about his new hair cut :)) :)) :)) It's weird that the other siblings never thought about buying cooked food for dinner. When they reach home they end up eating instant noodles and and sweets , luckily Jaewon oppa bought fried chicken. =)) #:-S

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @pafaccio, if it starts on summer season , we can ask for more :)) :)) at the end of episode 2 , i think Jaewon oppa complete the day, Min Jong and Honey bought a lot of stuff but i think Jaewon oppa is the one who bought the most useful one for his parents. It was so thoughtful of him to buy them kitchen stuff that could help the whole family on their daily needs. The father was obviously happy on the hat that he gave and the boy was also satisfied since he seems not happy about his new hair cut :)) :)) :)) It's weird that the other siblings never thought about buying cooked food for dinner. When they reach home they end up eating instant noodles and and sweets , luckily Jaewon oppa bought fried chicken. =)) #:-S

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said:

@jaewon fan You are right, KJW is the one who really see the real needs of people! He is such a nice and sweet son!!!!!!

The one that it looks less attached is Kim Gura.... By the way all the 3 male characters have the surname Kim.... :-bd Like real brothers!!! 

luvskjw said: I'm off to bed, so I will post later today.  In the meantime, stay warm (or cool, if it's summer time for you) and take care of yourselves.  This flu that is going around is hitting not just the very young and the elderly, but all ages.  ~O) ~O)  ~O) ~O)

Archived