[Reality Show] Four Sons and One Daughter 사남일녀 [ Ep.1-19 Full list on P.58 English Subtitle Updated]

Guest jaewon fan

Guest luvskjw

@jaewon fan -- Thanks, Chinggu, for the stills, it looks like they are having fun at the market and our oppa is providing good service, since along with the product the customers are getting one of his killer smiles!  :)) :))

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvskjw

@jaewon fan -- Thanks for the updates and videos, Chinggu, it really looks like a family now, with the sibling rivalries, etc.  :)) :)
The other siblings are jealous of oppa's thoughtfulness, but they all could have done the same thing and brought a present for their parents!  It is so funny to see the other ones making comments about the gift, just like real brothers would have, regretting that they didn't think of it themselves.  :))

My very favorite part, though, was seeing all these younger men being so cautious about the cold, and then the father stripping down to his undershirt and braving the cold as if it was nothing ... wow, his muscles are more defined than any of the younger men!  A lifetime of hard work is chiseled in those arms ... all those years splitting logs for firewood have written the story, if only those muscles could speak!  :)

Modern man is so much weaker in many ways than our ancestors!   Life was harder, but I think that it helped develop character. 

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i didn't enjoy much of episode 2 as much as i did on episode 1. Jaewon oppa part was too little and seems like he was away doing other stuff but wasn't shown. Since i was watching it raw , without Jaewon oppa i coudn't appreciate what the other cast had been doing. Except from Seo Jang Hoon :)) :)) watching his face expression alone made me want to laugh. =)) i hope they show more scene of Jaewon oppa on the next episode. I like the other cast too but without English sub. i couldn't understand them and find them too childish doing cute stuff at that age. #-o #-o

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , i just realized that aside from production staff , i guess the cast brought there assistant along. First was Kim Min Jong on first episode , when he came out from the car , he only had a big hiking backpack with him right? but then when they are already cooking , he brought a box in the kitchen full of stuff like sausages , we didn't see him carrying that box on the way home at the peak of the mountain , second is Jaewon oppa , i only saw him carrying a bag and silver laugage on the way but the gift he took out from a black laugage , that means he had other stuff aside from those he was carrying along with him. :))

I'm wondering where the other staff sleep? The house is too small for everyone to fit in..

Guest jaewon fan

I barely understand this article but i want to share it anyway... :)
Sanam ilnyeo Kim Jae Won, immaculate devil?  Filial careful once you get to know

On the second episode of Four Sons and One Daughter, Kim Jae Won (Youngest son)  was scheduled to go to Seoul . Before he left he ask his Mom if she wants anything  to eat to bring back for her. His Mom say's something about chicken. On the way back , Kim Jae Won bought fried chicken but worried that it would cool down , he attentively wrapped the box properly with plastic to keep it warm for his Mom.  :x :x :x
His attentiveness to his mother attracts a lot of attention from viewers.
Read the full article ===>HERE

Guest jaewon fan

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ I just finish watching the whole episode. :)) :)) I understand much and i only keep close to Jaewon oppa .. 
This is what i notice on him.. :)) :)) :))
He likes to sleep and the last one to wake up among the guys. :))He is very thoughtful.  He put soil on the pathway, i think to prevent anyone getting hurt from falling.He and Min Jong had one thing in common. :)) They likes to buy gift and  present. He left alone but he came back carrying 4 boxes full of stuff...  =)) =)) =)) =))

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: I barely understand this article but i want to share it anyway... :)

On the second episode of Four Sons and One Daughter, Kim Jae Won (Youngest son)  was scheduled to go to Seoul . Before he left he ask his Mom if she wants anything  to eat to bring back for her. His Mom say's something about chicken. On the way back , Kim Jae Won bought fried chicken but worried that it would cool down , he attentively wrapped the box properly with plastic to keep it warm for his Mom.  :x :x :x
His attentiveness to his mother attracts a lot of attention from viewers.
Read the full article ===>HERE

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , i didn't enjoy much of episode 2 as much as i did on episode 1. Jaewon oppa part was too little and seems like he was away doing other stuff but wasn't shown. Since i was watching it raw , without Jaewon oppa i coudn't appreciate what the other cast had been doing. Except from Seo Jang Hoon :)) :)) watching his face expression alone made me want to laugh. =)) i hope they show more scene of Jaewon oppa on the next episode. I like the other cast too but without English sub. i couldn't understand them and find them too childish doing cute stuff at that age. #-o #-o

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ I just finish watching the whole episode. :)) :)) I understand much and i only keep close to Jaewon oppa .. 
This is what i notice on him.. :)) :)) :))
He likes to sleep and the last one to wake up among the guys. :))He is very thoughtful.  He put soil on the pathway, i think to prevent anyone getting hurt from falling.He and Min Jong had one thing in common. :)) They likes to buy gift and  present. He left alone but he came back carrying 4 boxes full of stuff...  =)) =)) =)) =))

Archived