[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

well hello hello...
the guy is a hottie.... adore him since IODG, then again in Panda, the of course GU, then finally HEIRS... the last two film didn't work really well for his character (one died together, the other one lost the girl in exchange for a crown ckckck ) so i want to see lovey dovey CJH again hopefully in this drama...
the girl is a freaking ace... running man visual lol... and first time saw her in Goong, hate her character btw. then keep playing Saeguk, and finally get to see her in drama that is modern and can't wait for it...
a wonderful reason to anticipate this drama...

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mishiellie

@irongreen8939 OOO HIIIIIIIIIIII I FOLLOW YOU ON TUMBLR ^_______^ and I think you follow me too =Pnice to see familiar faces user ids here

Guest irongreen8939

@Polaris Ho hahaha nice to see u here too. i just signed up yesterday. :x
@Mishiellie wow~u r here too. yar i followed u on tumblr too. so many familiar id here, happy happy :))
@Yeekrfan2  @booha hello~~~~thanks so much for supporting my works. i will continue to do it when i am free. 

I was scrolling through tumblr and then BAMMM !! I see Ji Hyo & Choi Jin Hyuk gifs and started spazzing lol. If this is the tone of what the drama will be like then I'm already enjoying it. Jin Hyuk looks so devilish it's hilarious & then we have Ji Hyo with her evil laugh willing her love to burn LOL.

Loving it !! :) - Hope the whole team keeps warm during the Winter Season, can only imagine how much worst it'd be to start filming in the cold.

waaaaaaah, hello guys :DDmay I join this club? hahaha.So many tumblrblogger who post this drama gifs. And I'm really really intererested.Hahahaha, the preview is funny. I love choi jin hyuk since I saw him in Gu Family Book (but I didn't manage to finish that drama).Then I watched the heirs. But but but, choi jin hyuk was wasted :(
From the preview, it seems they have hillarious personality. I think this drama will make a funny and cute couple :))

Ohhhh myyy I cannot wait for this to air!!! 
Seeing how Ji Hyo is in Runningman, I think she's gonna play this character so well!! 
I was hoping this would air in two weeks or right after Reply since i'm on break but waaaaaatttt late january?? sigh* oh well, its better that they have more time to film and be on track *hwaiting~!* keep the teasers comin! 

Choi Jin Hyuk is getting hotter and hotter each time I see him!! :x 

Archived