[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@IlaN   Hi  It is a soompi rule. It looks like you didn't see that before you quoted pictures and the mod deleted it and left  a warning.

Edit: To others who:
If  anybody wants to learn how to do, try these threads:
'soompi forums info' (It is on the left side of the forum list,1page ) 
click  rules, news, & feedback ( OR under that heading, there are many but you can try this one  click Soompi Forum How-Tos)

@stuartjmz said: Reading that interview with CJH (THANKS to the translator!) made me both excited and a little nervous. Excited to read that this is supposed to be another true romcom. There aren't many, and I hope it is, and does well. That's why I'm a bit nervous, because PMAI is a true romcom and it's struggling in the ratings at the moment. THe Korean ratings audience seems to prefer tragic melos or sageuks, by a long margin, so I hope that EMW can survive and do well as a real romcom. 

Guest luvjinhyuk

@saranghaechoiseunghyun Omg that is too funny the dancing CJH I laughed out loud and my daughter asked me if I was ok? Thanks for sharing haha

After posting earlier for (@stuartjmz  )    I realized that our two leads, Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin hyuk have something much more. First every year there is the it-star who makes the mark and this year it is Choi jin Hyuk. He has been very popular and because he was given rather short screen time for the previous drama, people feel sympathy and might give him an extra look at this drama. Song ji Hyo is in the cast of the very popular show, RM and she has built a good image and is well liked by people. I think these things will be a great asset to bring to the drama.

(partial translation for the article)
After ‘Reply 1994’ and Coming of ‘ER MW’ – ‘INR’ (high anticipation)
201312261752774265_52bbee5f2e6fa_59_2013

Approaching the end of tvN ‘Reply 1994,’ two sweet & spirited romance dramas will be waiting for the audiences next year: ‘I Need Romance3’ and ‘Emergency Man and Woman.’ Since ‘Reply 1994’ made it to very high ratings, these two coming dramas created high expectations. As a recent cable drama and variety shows have been drawing much of the viewers’ attention lately, it will interesting to see if these two dramas will make the popular starting point of the cable drama for the next year.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002682484

booha said:    You said Park Joon Geum was going to play a mother part here. I have seen her in many dramas. Even though I'm not that crazy about her, I felt bad when she was in Heirs which at the beginning she had such a bad and comical hair style and bad wardrobe.

Yes, my comments specifically a reference to her going from playing CJH's stepmother in The Heirs to playing his mother in EMW :) 

Archived