[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo Is Shocked and Cries Her Heart Out in Freestyle’s “Winter Song” TeasersSong Ji Hyo Is Shocked and Cries Her Heart Out in Freestyle’s “Winter Song” TeasersHip hop duo Freestyle simultaneously drops two teasers back to back both featuring actress and variety star Song Ji Hyo. The song features female soloist Navi.

The first teaser has the actress looking shocked and confused, dropping her heart pendant to the ground.

While in the second teaser, she looks highly disturbed while she answers the person’s questions behind the camera.

The members of Freestyle are veteran musicians who already made their debut 14 years ago.

Meanwhile, “Winter Song” will be dropped on December 12.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/09/song-ji-hyo-is-shocked-and-cries-her-heart-out-in-freestyles-winter-song-teasers/#.UqarE9IW1VU

tumblr_mxl07wTBzh1rl7s87o1_500.jpg

mongji-fanhttp://goddessjihyo.tumblr.com/

The three other casts that will join Song Ji-Hyo and Choi Jin-Hyuk in “Emergency Men and Women”, from left to right, Lee Pil-Mo, Choi Yeo-Jin and Clara, all three will be doctors. There will be poster shoots on the 13th for the drama and the drama will be starting in January.

Guest luvjinhyuk

You are talking about the classic kdrama lovey-dovey piggyback riding which a girl got drunk and a boy carried her on his back.  Actually I thought something else. I'm sorry I couldn't make an animation to show you.  Here is how I could picture it: Mister OH found out that miss OH was having a date. Let's say  the date was taking place outside. Mister OH ran over and picked and slung miss OH over his back and sprinted. Miss OH's date followed them, waving her purse and calling, (low and soft voice) "miss OH, miss OH." While miss OH pounded mister OH's back, shouting, (big,big voice) "mister OH, mister OH."      Sorry, jinhyuk girl. When I saw the RM gif, my imagination flew like that. haha   But at the end I'll take any kind of piggyback riding for our couple.

@booha lol love the imagination but I think this couple is going to make piggyback riding sexy..lol ..ooh can't wait

:))

Clara to join Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk in 'ER Man and Woman'
clara_1386650762_af_org.jpg

Clara will continue to prove herself as an actress in the new tvN drama 'ER Man and Woman'!

tvN confirmed to TV Report on December 10, "Clara has been cast in the 'Reply 1994' follow-up drama 'ER Man and Woman'."

Clara will play the role of intern Han Ah Reum, who graduated from a medical school in the States and brightens up the ER with her cheerful personality.

She will join Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk in the drama directed by Kim Chul Kyu and and written by Choi Yoon Jung. 'ER Man and Woman' is a medical drama with a twist with its portrayal of a divorced couple who reunite unexpectedly six years later as interns in an emergency room.

'ER Man and Woman' is hoping to follow the success of 'Reply 1994' as its follow-up drama, which will air at the end of January!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/clara-to-join-song-ji-hyo-and-choi-jin-hyuk-in-er-man-and-woman#axzz2jjcxSrnv

@saranghaechoiseunghyun said: class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo Is Shocked and Cries Her Heart Out in Freestyle’s “Winter Song” TeasersHip hop duo Freestyle simultaneously drops two teasers back to back both featuring actress and variety star Song Ji Hyo. The song features female soloist Navi.

The first teaser has the actress looking shocked and confused, dropping her heart pendant to the ground.

While in the second teaser, she looks highly disturbed while she answers the person’s questions behind the camera.

The members of Freestyle are veteran musicians who already made their debut 14 years ago.

Meanwhile, “Winter Song” will be dropped on December 12.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/09/song-ji-hyo-is-shocked-and-cries-her-heart-out-in-freestyles-winter-song-teasers/#.UqarE9IW1VU 

@stuartjmz said: The more I read about this drama, the more I like its basic idea. It's great to see a drama built around grown-ups, adult people dealing with adult issues, and quite explicitly NOT fixated on "first love". I'm really looking forward to seeing them together, he was grossly under-utilised in Heirs and the only drama I've seen SJH in was Goong, so it will be fun to see her "ace" something other than being "blank" :)

Clara to star in tvN "Emergency Boy and Girl"

photo379821.jpg

Actress Clara is going through an image change.

She's starring in the new tvN drama "Emergency Boy and Girl" as Han Ah-reum. She's a beauty with a free soul.

Clara has appealed to the public with her glamorous body and sexiness but this time she's willing to let go of that to create a new image.

She's currently making many preparations to melt into the new role.

Meanwhile, "Emergency Boy and Girl" is a comedy drama about a divorced couple reuniting in a medical emergency room. Starring Song Ji-hyo and Choi Jin-hyeok, it is to be broadcasted in January next year.

Source : enews24.interest.me/n...

Archived