Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |

czakhareina

On 3/12/2019 at 5:09 PM, SonShinAe said:

Update on a film which began filming in 2017.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003878769

Waaaahhh....I'm so excited for this movie! Finally it will be released. 

I hope Soompi releases an article about this so we can get a better translation of the article (not auto-generated).

The movie will be released sometime in April.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just dropping by to say that Son Ho Jun is sooo cute, handsome, and hot in this vid!  Like, O.M.G. drop dead gorgeous! :love::wub:

Grandma HyeJa's grandson is so different from her "imaginary brother KYS".  The only same is they both do the online broadcast.  The similarity from her "imaginary brother" & her real brother is that they are both weird and funny and he does broadcast too but it's the old fashion way (Radio).  It's amazing how she mixed up both characters in her imaginary world.

But it looks like he doesn't have a good relationship with his parents as shown he is cold to the Dad and won't visit his Mom. :( I wonder what happened. 

So Yeong Soo does broadcast too but on the radio!  Makes sense coz there was no internet then. :lol:

And HyunJu and YeongSoo did have a relationship!  And he even got her pregnant!  Oh my......my OTP did sail (not to Africa) afterall. :blush::lol:   Wonder where is the current YeongSoo & HyunJu?  Maybe they did go to Africa??  Hmmm.....

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Son Ho Jun | 손호준 | [Current Drama: The Light in Your Eyes] - [Upcoming Movie: A Diamond in the Rough]
On 3/19/2019 at 12:20 PM, Go Seung Ji said:

Upcoming Movie: A Diamond in the Rough (크게 될 놈) 

Formerly known as Mother (엄니)

Synopsis
A man promises his mother to come back a greater person. Until now, he's been a condemned criminal with false hopes and dreams. Only after his life tanked did he realize how miserable he made his mother even though she neither resents or hates him.

Cast 

Kim Hae Sook

Son Ho Jun

Nam Bo Ra

Park Won Sang

Directed by Kang Ji-eun

Drama | 108min | Release date in South Korea : 2019/04/__

Source

Awww..this sounds like a touching movie. I wanna watch it~ 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Son Ho Jun | 손호준 | [Completed Drama: The Light in Your Eyes] - [Upcoming Movie: A Diamond in the Rough]
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Son Ho Jun | 손호준 | [Completed Drama: The Light in Your Eyes] - [Current Movie: A Diamond in the Rough]

[ARTICLE] "Rediscover Son Ho Jun: from Entertainment and Drama to Film, an all-around perfomance" (Sports Chosun)
Source: http://naver.me/5EhtPJ7V (See translation of article in the post)

[ARTICLE] Son Ho Jun, in talks for the main role in the movie, "Stella" [with] Kwon Soo Kyung [as] filming director

Source: http://naver.me/xc5470yL (See post for translation of article)

[55th Baeksang Prize] "100 Candidates Only" All-time Attendance Rate and Fairness Improvement (Excerpt)

Source: http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23454691&cloc=

[...] Thirty-eight of the 40 candidates for the TV segment will attend. Attendance is the highest. First, 'SKY Castle' actors who shine at No. 1 in non-terrestrial ratings will gather in one place. Yum Jung-ah, Kim Seo-hyung, male supporting actor nominee Kim Byung-chul, female supporting actress nominee Yoon Se-ah and female rookie actress nominee Kim Hye-yoon will be on hand. Lee Byung-hun, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kim Min-jung, and Lee Sun-kyun, Lee Ji-eun and Oh Na-ra, will also greet each other at the Baeksang Arts Awards for the first time in a long time. Kim Hye-ja, who led the show, also happily confirmed her attendance. He is expected to meet with Son Ho-joon and Lee Jung-eun, both candidates for the best supporting actor award, as well as Han Ji-min and Nam Joo-hyuk, who are nominated for the best supporting actress award in the film category, again to complete the moment. All the candidates for the best actor award have also decided to attend. Hyun Bin, the "Memoir of the Alhambra Palace," will take part in the ceremony for the first time in about a decade, and will also compete with his seniors, including "Hot Blood Priest" Kim Nam-gil and "The Man Who Became the King." Bae Sung-woo, the nominee for the best supporting actor award, and Lee Da-hee, the nominee for best supporting actress, also enjoy the award ceremony. All 10 candidates for the Rookie of the Year award confirmed their attendance early in order to hold the trophy, which can only be awarded once in their lifetime. Park Sung-hoon, the only actor nominee, Park Hoon, "Memories of the Palace of Alhambra," Son Suk-koo, "The Romance Is the Best Divorce," Wi Ha-joon, "Come here," Jang Ki-yong, the female rookie actor nominee, Kwon Na-ra, Kim Seul-yoon, Park Se-il, and Park Se-il-gul. Entertainment celebrities also coordinated their busy schedules. All 10 candidates for the men's and women's TV entertainment awards, including Moon Se-yoon, Shin Dong-yup, Yang Se-hyung, Yoo Byung-jae, Jeon Hyun-moo, Kim Min-kyung, Kim Sook, Park Na-rae, Lee Young-ja and Jang Do-yeon, can meet. [...]

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Son Ho Jun | 손호준 | [Completed Drama: The Light in Your Eyes] - [Movie: A Diamond in the Rough]
  • 2 months later...
  • Go Seung Ji changed the title to Son Ho Jun | 손호준 |
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived