• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool Haijung thread^^

i was hoping someone will make couple thread for this underdog pair♥

they are my 2nd choice after Nareki pair xD

the fact that they both are real life childhood friend make it even better xD

@salz 

Omg seriously?!!??! I just find them the perfect pair for me after Nareki. OMG. they are so natural =))))

yeah they are real life childhood friend since Ara transfer to Gwangju during elementary school so they know each other for long time before they both become actor&actress so i kinda ship them in real life more:P

he is the one asking TVXQ Yunho to take care of her when she enter SM so they are very close friend xD

Guest yellowumbrella

Haijeong shippers fighting and waiting!~ 
I just cant feel Chilbong about Najeong. I dont even get the chills about being them together, I feel theres a wall surrounding chilbong and i cant feel the ' love vibe' from them. Haitai at first glance looking at Najeong gives me the creeps!!!

i read ep11 apoiler so Haitai won't be another contender?

make me disappointed since i prefer his chemistry with NJ more than CB but well maybe it better since i don't want to see him heartbroken..

well i ship Nareki as couple and i ship Haijeong as forever best friend♡

i need more of their scene together since she definitely need her best friend when she is confuse of her love life and need advice xD

Say what?!?! They knew each other in real life for a long time? Okay I think I might ship them in real life more kekekeke!!!

Their friendship is so funny...and I love the way Haitai say..chingu :)

She's super comfortable with him.

yes they are real life childhood friend since Ara in elementary school xD

so i ship them in real life and ship Nareki in the drama xD

I think it's really cool for childhood friends to become actors and actress together..
Not everyone can survive in the entertainment industry but they did it! :D
Glad to see both of them in the same drama that is doing super duper well!

Aww..I was really hoping Haitai to be more than just friends with Na Jung. But being chingu is find too!~

Omg I just realized I'm shipping Na Jung with all the guys ~_~

well i don't think that senior gonna be any threat lol
she just short term girl in his life since he need to get rid of his sex mania obsession from his system and mind:P
i think the incident with her will also teach him big lesson not to just easily believe any hint from girl when it could turn out nothing..
hope the pd won't waste Haitai character since for me he have such big potential to be even more awesome and big threat for other otp as long as the pd is smart in handling his character because HT is not as simple as he look.

i don't want people to only remember him as that sex pervert mania or just the chingu when the drama end:(
even if he is not the end game but at least make his character have a great run in this drama with positive image and don't overplay with his pervert image since HT definitely more than that:P
with how the pd stop the senior from mentioning his name and not gonna reveal anytime soon, unless they gonna have bigger plan for Haitai in the future so i don't see why they wasting time with his name when until now there only 2 guy in serious race.
so i choose to believe they really keeping Haitai for something big in Najung life or those love triangle:P

and wow the drama thread is getting so heat, off topic and too dramatic about Haitai scene with the senior ><full of negativity and of course they mostly only disccussed about the bad part and forgot what amazing friend he is and what other great thing he did in the ep:P
of course what he did is wrong and he is lucky he able to stop whatever he thinking of doing..this experience also able to make him more mature, think carefully and learn to grow up from just chasing woman all the time..he obviously still immature around woman with no experience whatsoever and too desperate to get laid so with the senior keep giving attention for him all the time he just getting more courage to be with her...but he really know nothing of woman and only think of what he want so i say he definitely deserve good slap but this also good chance for him to learn to treat a woman right:P
i think around Najung who always give good advice about girl will teach him better way to be with girl and learn to be real gentlemen in future..now he still have lot to learn but one thing he is not a bad person but he just normal youth who keep making bad decision and mistake..but some bad decision can create worse outcome so people learn from their mistake not to repeat them again:P
sorry for ranting here but the drama thread is such frustrating place to be nowadays and any post can get misunderstand so easily and get attack right away since some people don't want to discussed nicely..from now on i better just post in shipper thread either Nareki and Haijeong,feel much safer without being too serious and hardcore but still enjoying such nice and realistic drama because at the end this is still drama and no character is perfect<3

Guest yellowumbrella

Whoaaaaaaaa. After watching the last episode, I think maybe this ship sailed even for a bit. Haitai confession made me smiled like forever through the end. I didnt expect the subs were like that and maybe Haitai's going to make a move. DAMN U WRITERS WHY U HAVE TO TREAT US LIKE THIS! =))
tumblr_inline_mlta20rBT41qz4rgp.gif

Archived