♥♥[Official Thread] Haitai ღ ღ ღ Na Jung BFF Couple! XD [ REPLY 1994]♥♥

Guest yellowumbrella

awww i miss my Haijeong♡

i seriously need moarrr scene of them before they reveal his real name..

hoping for more fanvids lol xD

thank you very much @czakhareina for the lovely gifs and fanvid♥

this pair need more love.

they have so much potential but sad they being forgotten so fast:(

sigh just hope for some more scene in future remaining ep^^

maybe Ara and Hojun can work in another project again someday

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

salz said: awww i miss my Haijeong♡ i seriously need moarrr scene of them before they reveal his real name.. hoping for more fanvids lol xD thank you very much @czakhareina for the lovely gifs and fanvid♥ this pair need more love. they have so much potential but sad they being forgotten so fast:( sigh just hope for some more scene in future remaining ep^^ maybe Ara and Hojun can work in another project again someday

@czakhareina like i said somewhere before maybe in Nareki thread, that rumor of her and Yunho have been going for long but tbh i don't think it true at all.as DBSK fan, Yunho is well known to be super nice to all his friend especially with friend from same hometown as him aka Hojun and Ara..especially Ara is hoobaes that Hojun himself ask Yunho to take care off when she just enter sm so it nothing weird for them to be close:P
i definitely ship Hojun and Ara in real life, since JungWoo have gf already lol xD
that Won Bin ahjusshi forever the hottest kmovie scene<3333Wonbin forever my K-actor bias<333
i do hope Hojun will get more chance to act in bigger and more serious role not just as comic relief..really want his success to continue since he really talented, same as Ara<3
so happy Ara have her own song XD
it would be great if he and Ara can work together again someday as lover:Pthey would make the hottest couple<3
here their pairing being forgotten by the writer since they too busy only focusing on main relation(not complaining since i love Nareki) and the never ending love triangle where the good potential pairing of Haijeong is forgotten which is such a pity since it would make thing more exciting:P
btw i saw Hojun pic with Jaekyung(maybe from Rainbow group) with his Haitai hair, maybe she is gonna cameo as his future love interest?
this ship real or not we can still ship them as bestfriend or soulmate whatever lol and enjoy them for their wonderful chemistry^^
and nothing wrong for Haitai to be part of the mv.it might not be his love story of Najung but also friendship and his unrequited love that only himself knew that he will keep forever:P

@salzChincha? So Hojun asked Yunto to take care of ara? That's news to me.. and a very welcome news at that!!!I only know that Hojun considers Ara as one of his good friends, same with BaekHyun and someone from Sugar because that is what I found out after researching him.. never thought of this much.. woah... this ship keeps getting better and better.. Okay I can ship them now, right? for the REAL COUPLE right? as in for real.. realz..?I commented before (main AM94 thread) that Ara and YYS should be the real couple since NAREKI is my REEL AM94 OTP while Jungwoo oppa has Kim Yoomin Unni in real life.. I rescind those words... I want this couple to be REAL... that is if if YunHo and Ara are just unicorns and puff clouds... and wth chingu giving me hope that this SHIPPing will not affect real life bromance, then i SOOOOO SHIP them!!!
hahaha WonBin in ahjusshi... homona homona homona... that shaving scenes was just all for fanservice!!! and I thank whoever genius thought of that scenes. chicha! as I've said I am forever wishing all my biases to do that! Hojun then Hyunjoong!!!
I just got wind yesterday that Hojun got a lead role for a musical titled joseph amazing. and he also got a CF/endorsements together with YYS and JUngwoo. And I  think the most popular project he will be doing would be the action thriller movie with Lee JungJae and Shin Ha Kyun. Just hearing that LJJ is in the movie got me super excited but when you throw SHK in the mix (one of my Kcelebs I consider actor's actors, and a fave fave fave of mine) then I know this would just be EPICALLY DAEBAK!
Hmmnn Jaekyung? Chincha?Haven't seen that pic chingu, can you give me the link?Could she be Aejung? but then I doubt it since he has always been vocal that his ideal type is like yoonjin - small and cute woman and Jaekyung is such a tall girl. SO I am concluding that Aejung is much like YoonJin... right?... hmmnn she is being put in many dramas this days. haven't really seen her in action/acting so I don't know what to say about her, I kinda like Rainbow a little but my fave member is Hyunyoung.Anyway if she is someone new and someone haitai met when he goes out of the army then could she be wifey?
But doesn't hojun get married around of before 1998? NJ's comment of HT being with wifey for more than 15 years is my clue... while YJ and SCP married at 1998, since comment states that they have been married for 15 years. So if she is new girl, then he meets her at 1997 then get married within a year.. that fast? hmmnnn.. well if that is the case then perverted sex maniac for the win of fast action.... But I feel like he would still marry his first love...Aishh my AM94 love lines and spoiler and hints and trolling is getting to me.. 
One thing I am sure, tonight or tomorrow's episode will be the reveal of HAITAI's name and marriage status and wifey introduction.

Guest annarchitetto

Hojun-Ara as a couple in real life. I definitely love that idea! Ah, I wish tonight's episode would show more of their dynamics. Sigh, too bad can't see the live-stream now being at work and all..

@czakhareina yes Hojun himself said it.i use to share that interview in main thread...but i don't know where to find anymore.he talk about Ara and Yunho..he said he met ara when Ara still in middle school where both of their father is friend and she transfer to Gwangju..so when she go to become actress in SM so he contact Yunho and ask him to take care of her so im not surprised Yunho and Ara is close maybe more like brother sister and help each other in SM:P
i prefer them to be real in REAL LIFE lol xDi mean they are the real childhood friend here know each other before both enter the industry and they are friend so who know someday more lol xDYYS and Ara is cute but Ara&Hojun have much better chemistry and more connection in real life:P
well i don't know what cameo Jaekyung gonna do, haven't watch today ep yet..

Archived