♥♥[Official Thread] Haitai ღ ღ ღ Na Jung BFF Couple! XD [ REPLY 1994]♥♥

Guest yellowumbrella

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@czakhareinayes Haitai x SCP deserve more love and perhap their own thread lol..those two actually the first couple i ship in the drama even before Nareki xDyes i love Yoon Jin&SCP pair as well but it make me sad after this two become a couple meaning we get less and less HaitaiSCP precious moment especially their sleeping position:(
yes im looking forward for your Haijung essay^^i really adore this two together as bff or even more since they are awesome together XD

A possibility...
We are in Episode 11 and in drama universe that's is equivalent to years of history and bond for the main leads. That is more that enough time for the leads to develop strong feelings for each other, declare it and have that history as the backbone for the time of strife, turbulence and problems that may rock their ship, then in the end that time will be the reason 'that' ship reach shore and have their happily ever after...
Thinking about that, with only 9 episode to go, this ship could very well be in the loser end of the spectrum versus  Nareki and Cider ships...Nareki ship has sailed way ahead among the pack. That ship is strong and sturdy, and carries najung heart. Then there is Cider ship that is motor generated with a straight forward purpose and destination, which I also like. And now our Haijung, this is more like a boat than a ship. It;s really pretty unfair that Haitai and Najung would only start now. and he is bordering the second lead cut with his LeeJungJae-friend-boydguard-like-vibe ... but I really see a great possibility of this couple. I love Nareki but I have a nagging feeling about this ship...
...And that possibility was magnified with added glimmer of hope after that non-confession confession

"I'm that unattractive. In men's eyes, I don't look attractive at all. Am I that bad? I'm probably not attractive as a woman, right? You think so too, What do you think?"answer11-00827.jpg
“If it were me, I’d have dated you. Long ago. If only you and I hadn’t become such good friends… I would have.”

answer11-00826.jpg 

But of course there are many more one-sided loves in the world that never get confessed at all. The idiots who know how to get out of one but can’t do it. That’s why one-sided loves pain the heart.image

Guest yellowumbrella

I'm seriously a Narekki shipper but I wouldnt mind this two, pairing. If it cant be Trash oppa, HAITAI NEEDS TO BE HER HUBBY!

In the world of Answer Me 1994 love lines has gotten murky. Shipping wars has started to become downright scary.And our eligible men are just being awesome one after another...Oppaya has stepped it up and finally revealed his true heart...Wuri Chilbongie has confessed and wants to go head to head fight for loveMy Haitai has taken one tinsy winsy step to his confession that taken as a joke.But through it all we know that Najung's heart is wth oppaShe has been good to Chilbongieand bestfriends with Haitai...

I just wanna dig into Najung's heart more...Ep11a_zpscd4b77db.jpg
 And that is TOTALLY HAITAI...
Ep11b_zps03120497.jpg
JJang!!!!Ep11c_zpsa2bd264f.jpgYUP ONE-SIDED... totally one-sided.

....And Papa Sung's ThoughtsEp11f_zps548bc669.jpg
Ep11e_zps1ecab55d.jpg
YUP HE IS A PERVERT...everyone knows he is a sex maniac!!!
but still....Ep11g_zps1bfe6c5d.jpg
Much like Haitai

Archived