[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Guest mbwahine981430292886

I'm happy to finally hear about the new cast.  I've been checking these forums everyday since hearing the news of a new season.  My stomach has been in knots not knowing who was officially on the show besides CTH and KJM.

For the most part I'm happy with the cast.  I loved Jung Joon Young since Superstar K4 (along with Roy Kim), so happy to see him on the show.  Thought Defconn was really funny all the times I saw him on Happy Together, so I thought that was good.  Sorry but I've had to look up Kim Joo Hyuk, but I've heard of the dramas he's been in.  Can't wait to see how that works out.

I was just curious how Kim Junho got in the mix.  A lot of people are saying it could be because of former PD from Gag Concert Seo Sumin.  But what I'm curious about is how is he going to do this show and Human Condition.  I know they do that show I think once a month or so, but sometimes it's for a whole week, what if that conflicts with 1n2d.  Also I couldn't help but compare him to Suguen, since they are both comedians.  I'm glad that there is at least one comedian on the show, but his personality is totally different from Suguen's and I don't know how that will work with this group.

Like I said, I'm just glad to finally know who will be going the show and can't wait to see the first episode.  Will support this show till the end.

class="content-title" Who Will Lead The New “1 Night 2 Days?” lordbordem
2013112309095227916_1_59_20131123094301.

So the new “1 Nights 2 Days” has finally started recording with it’s new lineup of staff and members. After numerous rumors, rejections and denials, we finally have the final member lineup. Veteran members Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min are joined by a series of new faces including Defconn, Jung Joon Young, Kim Joo Hyuk and Kim Joon Ho. While a formidable lineup on paper, it does appear to be missing a certain something and that is a central leader figure that ties together all these personalities. Might this be a problem? The staff certainly don’t think so.

On November 22, the newly reformed “1 Nights 2 Days’ began their first recording, with Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min driving around picking up the new members. They then headed out to Namyangju in the Gyeonggi Province as well as heading to the Inje County in the Gangwon Province. So how did the new cast line up do during their first recording. In a quick interview with media outlet, Star News, Chief Ground Producer Seo Soo Min stated that “First off, all them are completely stupefied.” 

They have also revealed that all the members are still rather awkward with each other even after recording together for the whole day. This is understandable given the lack of overlap for most of the new faces in the crew. Stars like Jung Joon Young and Kim Joo Hyuk are relatively new to the whole field of variety shows while even variety show veterans like Kim Joon Ho has never worked together with certain other members like Cha Tae Hyun or Defconn to any reasonable extent.

Interestingly, the Chief Producer of “Happy Sunday,” the overarching program that covers both “1 Night 2 Days” and “Superman,” is accompanying the “1 Night 2 Days” crew on their first recording. Park Joong Min CP has told Star News that “It’s probably because it’s still early days but everyone is unfamiliar with each other and on awkward terms.”

The lack of a clear leader on paper along with how unfamiliar each of the members are with each other has meant that there is yet to be a set leader figure amongst the team. The staff of 1 Night 2 Days are hoping that as the six members record and travel together, a leader figure will naturally arise without the staff having to specifically point someone out as a leader.

Park Joong Min CP has stated that “There is no official leader (In 1 Night 2 Days)” and that they will be “Keeping an eye on things for the time being.” 

As for how the staff plans to air the first episode, they want to air as much of the awkwardness amongst the members as possible. Park CP explains that “Seeing a group of people that’s seen each for the first time on a trip together. We plan to show that as is on air. I believe that the awkwardness and unfamiliarity between the six members will be portrayed as is on screen.”

The first recording for this new and hopefully improved “1 Night 2 Days” will run till November 23 and is expected to air on December 1.   

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/23/who-will-lead-the-new-1-night-2-days

• Like 1

i can't wait for this! im still abit depressed about s2 coming to an end but atleast taehyun and jongmin are still around. i also think people need to give kim jun ho a chance!

I'm surprised Jung Joon Young accepted the offer as the show may be physically demanding at times, and he doesn't even want to run a marathon. :P Nonetheless, I hope Season 3 will be a success, and wish the cast and staff the best. Hope they will be able to form a strong brotherhood and acquire fulfilling experiences and knowledge during their time. I believe in what 1N2D stands for and in its purpose, and I hope the rest of Korea does, too. Will support for and cheer them on until the end. "FIGHTING"!

• Like 1