[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@kissmeStarlight From what I understand, most people are asking his agency to find the person who spread the false rumour and circulate that fake sex video and punish them severely. Many of them are asking JJY to get back to his shows since he is already proven innocent legally:). Though some haters still keep on popping around and insist of the existence of the "Hidden Camera" and "Sex Video" although those words are nowhere to be found and not related to his case at all according to the police even worse some news still use those words although JJY's agency official statement already mentioned it is not :angry: I mean seriously, how can some people think the "Sex Video" exist when he never even film it lol. For now, most netizen are siding with him and positively supporting him:)

• Like 7

@mj25 What story behind JJY's ring finger tattoo? Never heard of it before. JJY always have haters. His attitude and personality make him a polarizing person, so you either like him or hate him. His haters just wait the time when they can try to bring him down. Before this scandal, they tried to find reasons to justify their hate to him like how they came after his attitude, voice, even face lol. The latter two are so ridiculous because people who have good ears know he's a great singer with distinctive voice. Now this scandal is just another reason for them to justify their hate. For me, haters are people with no life and too much negativity. How can you dedicate your life to hate on someone you don't even know personally or hurt you directly? That's such a weird concept for me. I remember that there were K-netz who hate on Soo Chan because he's so active and couldn't be controlled when he was in 1N2D. Like wtf? How could you hate on 7 y.o boy who act like other kids his age? In my country, many celebs also have to face fake sex tape and fake nude pics of them got spread by their haters. Those celebs always sue them and ask a professional to analyze the video/pics and prove it to be fake. Well, haters have no brain, so they never read the news properly or think that you have to film it first for it to be exist lol.

I rewatched the trip when Choo Sung Hoon came as a guest. JJY, Joo Hyuk and Yoo PD were there and it's such a bittersweet feeling seeing all of them. :tears: JJY made Choo Sung Hoon speechless and confused several times lol. During this karaoke game, Yoo PD looked like he got a headache after saw JJY screamed all of a sudden and he just couldn't hold his laugh. :joy:

• Like 6

@montanari I can't remember which shows he said it was (it was quite some time ago) but it was previously discussed on instiz not long ago. If I remember the details correctly, his finger tattoo is not a finished tattoo because he went with his brother to get a tattoo cause his brother wanted to try getting it but his brother ask him to try it first lol and he went ahead and try it on his finger but he said it was too painful that he can't take it so the tattoo never has a complete design (if I'm not wrong it was half ring, the back of his finger has no tattoo) haha :sweatingbullets: It was become quite a funny issue on the korean community lol I dunno why I have a feeling he will do another tattoo again cause usually when people who likes tattoo and having a hard time:tears:, they usually will do another one with a deep meaning on it :P 

I agree with you. Those haters (including keyboard warriors) really has no life. They even appear first before the fans when it comes to negative news. I think they have too much time and jealousy to always criticise other people without even looking at themselves. They only believe what they want to believe and never once look at the facts. But their stupidity shown when they accuse someone who was already cleared of charges of the same "crime" or scandal^_^

That episode is so funny:D. He never once be serious in singing during variety shows haha I think Yoo PD didn't expect him to sing that song with that kind of exciting style (i.e. karaoke style). CSH and the other guest's faces can describe their shock expression pretty clearly lol. But since his voice is good, even his karaoke style is not bad compare to me lol :P 

• Like 3

@traveljunkie84 Me too. :cry: JJY and Tae Hyun's laugh were like a background laugh that you can't avoid in S3. His evil laugh became a part of S3 since the beginning. I remember when Junho said JJY's laugh irritated him and JJY directly laughed at his face to annoy him even more.

@mj25 Oh that's actually unfinished tattoo. No wonder it looks like that. So it must be the first tattoo he got. His brother basically made him as his lab rat to test how painful getting a tattoo would be lol. I don't know if it's just me, but in my eyes, JJY's brother looks like Joo Won. :P

I won't be surprised if JJY get more tattoos with quote like the Jimi Hendrix one on his shoulder "I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to". He already have two tattoos with his own quote too, "Act Your Age, Nerd" and "The sun is shining brightly on you".

Yeah for JJY variety show is for fun, so no need to show how good his singing voice actually is. He'd just scream and fool around lol. That's why people always shock and impress when they hear him show his real skill and vocal ability. Like Tae Hyun in Sugarman. He was like a proud big brother seeing his little brother covered his song lol.

Tomorrow is JJY's last episode as of now. :tears: We don't know if he will come back and when he'll be back. I will miss him so much. I'm going to rewatch old episodes while he's taking break from the show.

The lyrics "Shut up your mouth" in Drug Restaurant's song, "What?!" is for JJY's haters who can't stop talking ***t about him lol.

• Like 3

@montanari: Yes his laugh and CTH's laugh totally add spice in the show.  

JJY mentioned that he will release his new album this autumn, will it be postponed also? Or that would be his comeback?

I read in one blogsite, I dunno if it is true, that Jong Min always checked up on him and encourages him to be always strong despite the odds and he should take his time to heal.  Not the exact words though but something like that. 

• Like 6

@traveljunkie84 I think that will be his comeback album after the break. From his agency's announcement today "JJY promise that he will prepare for the concerts well and be back with good songs." So I take that as they will prepare another concert to replace the ones they cancelled this month and next month and JJY will release new album after the break.

Really? Jongmin is so sweet, caring and such a warm person. Shinji said when she had a hard time, Jongmin sent money to her every month without asking. I knew he took care of JJY too during filming of 1N2D. I remember saw JJY looked like he got a neck pain and Jongmin gave him a massage. Camera didn't focus on them so it kinda hard to notice if you don't pay attention to them at the back.

• Like 4

@montanari: That would be awesome! JJY needs to recuperate after those trying times. But I noticed on his past interviews in the magazines that he talked about how sick is the showbiz industry and he was insinuating based on my understanding that he wanted to have more freedom.  Guess, he already encountered some toxic situations? Just my hypothesis. Hehe plus the nasty news! It really took a toll on him. 

I am looking forward on his comeback even though we are still not sure of when it will be.  For sure, he will be chubby cheeks again and even more handsome! Ahhh miss him in that kind of built. Lol 

If that blogsite post is true, then Jong Min is such a good soul.  I guess it is true with the nature of Jong Min helping people that he loves the most without expecting anything in return. 

• Like 1

@montanari Haha now that you mentioned it, no wonder his brother looks familiar haha I dunno why but his brother really look like JJY's twins from the side and when they smile and sometimes their hair is the same lol :P 

Actually, his tattoos are pretty nice, all of them has a pretty good meaning to him and the quote really describe himself. I really like his collar tattoo and his left hand tattoo (the day he started music) :wub: I remember seeing the video of one of 1N2D's crew marriage celebration, JJY was the one in charge of singing the congratulatory song while KJH is in charge of MC and KJH said he never hear JJY sings properly except karaoke lol :sweatingbullets:

Ikr :tears: I'm gonna live stream tomorrow to support him although it will be sad to see half of the episode without him :( I'm curious on what the other members will say during the opening, hopefully they will mention him (although I'm not sure since during the last filming, he was still having scandal)

Most of JJY's lyrics literally describing the K-Netz either or to say against the K-Netz :P

• Like 3

17 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

@montanari: Yes his laugh and CTH's laugh totally add spice in the show.  

JJY mentioned that he will release his new album this autumn, will it be postponed also? Or that would be his comeback?

I read in one blogsite, I dunno if it is true, that Jong Min always checked up on him and encourages him to be always strong despite the odds and he should take his time to heal.  Not the exact words though but something like that. 

REALLY!!!:scream::dizzy: Jongmin did that. Now I love him soo much :kiss_wink:  as his fan's. I don't know why but today I keep listening JJY song'tumblr_oen3m6R9nn1vctxbmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oen3m6R9nn1vctxbmo2_1280.jpg

Let's give him support and bring him back to 1n2d and spread the help :heart::grimace:http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2Fsmart.kbs.co.kr%2Ftv%2Fenter%2Fhappysunday%2Fboard%2Fmenu04%2Findex.html&t=NjIyNjYxZDUyZjFlY2ZiNDQ5ZmI4OWIwOTE1YzY1MTE5Y2ZjY2MzNSxIbXRwS0lxVg%3D%3D&b=t%3A52fAKNyb6jprdxsFqjsEgA&m=1

—-> Pls write “ 우리 막내 계속 볼수 있게 해 주세요” or “정준영 다시 불러 주세요!” Or “정준영, 우리 막내 빨리 돌아오세요!” as the title of your message then write your message in English —–

click the link ^ 

• Like 5

@traveljunkie84 Lol yeah. Freedom is one of the most important thing for JJY. We know how celebs in Korea have to have perfect image if they wanna get public's love and survive in the industry for long time. Musicians also get limited on things they can say in their songs if they don't want to get banned. Something that definitely not fit for JJY who always want to be honest and show his true self on camera and in his music. I guess that he has reached the point where he feel sick with everything around him. I really hope he can come back soon to the stage, to 1N2D and release new songs.

@mj25 They're brothers after all lol. JJY's sister in law posted his brother's video when he was playing piano and I thought that was JJY. But I realized that's not JJY when I saw how muscular his arm is lol. I like his tattoos too and how it has personal message for him. That's Junho for you, forget a lot of things except his comedy lol.

I wonder if they will give more air time for JJY since he won't appear in the new trip. Yeah I don't think they will mention JJY at all or maybe they will in joking manner, who knows. But so far KBS or JJY's agency haven't mention anything about his position in the show yet. It's so frustrating when we wait like this without knowing anything.

Today, Daemin, the guitarist of Drug Restaurant started to post again on his ig. So their hiatus from SNS has ended after JJY got acquitted. JJY showed activity on his ig too. He didn't post anything but he unfollowed some people. Which means he has started to check his SNS again. I really hope it's a good sign and means that he is getting better. Even though I know he won't be back that soon, at least it kinda showed that he's well and in good mood enough to login to his SNS.

• Like 4

@montanari I saw that video too, their side profile really look super similar lol a muscular version of JJY :P I think that's why he cover his old tattoo (the one with the round face), to give meaning to every one of the tattoo he has and it suits him very well. 

I will miss JJY and KJH and KJM interactions :tears:, to me their interactions are the most funny when they are group together :P Since the filming was done during the scandal, I doubt they will mentioned JJY or maybe they did (if it didn't get cut). I hope he can have enough rest and come back soon to 1N2D or at least give all of us his decision. I have a feeling he maybe making music now, since usually musician make music when they are stressed or having a hard time. I hope he can confidently come back to the public eyes (I'm hoping he can somewhat appear on King of Mask Singer). I think they will probably take it slowly but I guess, he is starting to be more relax. Hope to see him update his ig soon :) 

I'm kinda excited for today episode. But it is also sad at the same time seeing it the last episode of our maknae :tears: (Please return to us soon). I'm kinda curious on how they will do with the current 5 members. I'm hoping that YSY can open up more to the rest of the members. I know that he is relax near JJY but not so much to the rest of the members. 1박2일 본방사수합니다~ :wub:

Another Preview for Today:

1475986538728_99_20161009132003.jpg?type

• Like 3

TODAY 9 OCTOBER @ KOREA -  Hangul Day    ... SO BOTH SHOW 1N2D + RM special abt this....
hope fan not say they steal/ copy theme.... .. tv show should promote this day to viewers...

%25C2%25B0%25C2%25A1%25C2%25BC%25C2%25BC

image_8454590001475840897618.jpg

1n2d hangul day special 

Spoiler

image_1238841011475831674933.jpg%25C3%2588%25C2%25A3%25C2%25B9%25C3%25BA

junho cut his hair to short .... and play this gms....:sweatingbullets:

image_3942973961475830072759.jpgimage_5812264371475830072760.jpg

image_7298293101475830072775.jpgimage_9922428571475830072776.jpg

from jongmin fansite blog

• Like 9

Junho unconciously break a chocolate? to 6 pieces and then realized that Joonyoung wasn't with them  ㅠ ㅠ

this shows how the members weren't used to shoot without Joonyoung ㅠ ㅠ 

i am glad that KBS let the members to mention their beloved maknae and not edit it out.

I hope JJY will be back soon! 

I am so thankful with the members especially Junho and Jongmin and also 1N2D crew members!!! This gives me a really positive expectation that JJY will be back when he is ready. The whole show is waiting for his return and a warm welcome is already prepared whenever the beloved maknae decides to show up ㅠ ㅠ 

This is the longer version. This vid shows when they were about to play the game of chance and Taehyun said "that dongsaeng is really good at this". Seriously tho I cry ㅠ ㅠ 

Edited by yuzupooh
  • Like 16

Th part when KJH said he misses JJY makes me wanna cry :tears: I saw the comments on the main news on Naver and it is positive, most of them are asking JJY to return. I hope he will return soon even the caption by the staff on today episode stated "We think of you like this" when KJH broke the chocolate into 6 pieces :tears: 

No matter where JJY is, the 1N2D staff will still continue JJY-KJM ship lol 

The caption that they insert lol :wub: 

"More than anyone, I will love you. That dongsaeng (i.e. JJY):wub: " while KJM said that he did contacted JJY and more that anyone his heart is also pained :tears: (Ever since I watched Love Letter years ago, I knew KJM is a very nice and warm hearted guy)

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-09%20at%209.16.2

• Like 13

'1 Night 2 Days' members thought of Jung Joon Young during snacks time

14494707_984399211670319_650806019599699

The special episode about 'Sejong the Great King' of KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days season 3' was broadcasted on October 9th.

After earning allowance from the mission to find errors on the banknotes, the members headed to a store to buy snacks. While sharing chocolate, Kim Junho suddenly mentioned Jung Joon Young, since he broke the chocolate into 6 pieces, but Jung Joon Young wasn't there. Kim Junho wrapped the remaining chocolate piece well and said he would hand it to Jung Joon Young. Kim Junho said, "I miss your touch. No one sasses me like you do."

They couldn't hide their sad faces when the topic about Jung Joon Young came up. Defconn added in, "That dongsaeng nagged us quite a lot, but we miss your remarks." Seeing his hyungs referred to Jung Joon Young as 'that dongsaeng', Dong Gu said, "Will that dongsaeng be OK?".

Kim Jongmin suddenly spoke up "Isn't that a taboo word?", receiving boos and hisses from the other members. He gave a not-an-explanation kind of explanation, "It's because I contacted him. I love him more than anyone else."

Source: Esports via Naver 

Credit to Heaven 1989 <3

I feel like crying when they mentioned JJY :tears:. 1N2D hyungs are love. Maknae-ah, everyone misses you. We all miss you~ Please take care & come back soon.

Edit: I listened again, I think the meaning doesn't change much but Jong Min said 'My heart is hurt (for him) more than anyone else.' :tears::tears: Gah JM oppa~

• Like 13

1 hour ago, _Nachan07 said:

Kim Jongmin suddenly spoke up "Isn't that a taboo word?", receiving boos and hisses from the other members. He gave a not-an-explanation kind of explanation, "It's because I contacted him. I love him more than anyone else."

awww this make me happy my otp and the show forever sailing this ship lol

im sure Jong Min always check up on him :bawling:

im happy the hyung mention him, like i said before the members will always find a way to mention the absent members like they did with Gutaeng nothing can stop them..remember each member forever :phew:

im so glad he also proved innocent before this ep aired since the members and staff can freely showed their love to JJY without getting backlash(if he still under investigation)

please continue giving your love call to JJY so it gonna melt his her more to come back faster..

this is the reason they shouldn't find any temporary member since everyone only want JJY back

im sure next filming they can freely mention his name instead of that "dongsaeng" lol

Edited by salz
  • Like 7