[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

[TRANS] 160805 XSPORTS NEWS ✧ PARK BOGUM TO GUEST ON 1N2D

tumblr_inline_obf1kjC8mG1qzk7zq_500.jpg

배우 박보검과 개그맨 김준현이 ‘1박 2일'에 출격한다.

5일 KBS 2TV ‘해피선데이-1박 2일’ 관계자는 엑스포츠뉴스에 “박보검과 김준현이 현재 충북 제천에서 '1박 2일’ 촬영 중이다. 1박 2일간 모든 녹화를 함께 소화할 것"이라고 전했다.

오는 22일 첫 방송 예정인 KBS 2TV 새 월화드라마 '구르미 그린 달빛'의 주연을 맡은 박보검은 드라마 홍보 차 '1박 2일'을 찾았다. 또 그는 '1박 2일’ 고정 멤버인 차태현과 블러썸엔터테인먼트에서 한솥밥을 먹고 있어, 이들이 보여줄 케미가 궁금증을 증폭시킨다.

(omitted parts unrelated to Park Bogum)

Actor Park Bogum and gagman Kim Junhyun will be appearing on ‘1 Night 2 Days’.

On the 5th, an official of KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday-1 Night 2 Days’ relayed to xsports news that “Park Bogum and Kim Junhyun are currently in the midst of filming ‘1 Night 2 Days’ in Jecheon, Chungbuk. They will be taking part in all recordings for the duration of 1 night and 2 days”.

Park Bogum, who is the lead of upcoming KBS 2TV new Mon-Tues drama ‘Moonlight Drawn by Clouds’ scheduled to air on the coming 22nd, will be appearing to promote his drama. He is also from the same company, Blossom Entertainment, as ‘1 Night 2 Days’ fixed member Cha Taehyun. There is a spike in curiosity in regards to the chemistry that the two will show.

source: xsports news article 160805
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com
[!] please do not repost in any form on tumblr, and link back to this post or mention ‘prkbgm@tumblr’ when posting elsewhere. 

이어 “두 게스트가 출연한 방송분은 8월 중으로 방송될 예정이다”고 덧붙였다.

Following on, they (KBS representatives) added that “The episodes that the two guests appear in are scheduled to air mid August”.

source: topstarnews article 160805
translation: prkbgm.tumblr.com
[!] please do not repost in any form on tumblr, and link back to this post or mention ‘prkbgm@tumblr’ when posting elsewhere. 

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/post/148477346334/trans-160805-xsports-news-park-bogum-to-guest

• Like 6

tumblr_obfs4lNE041untowto1_540.jpg

yoon_jun_1031: #단양 #도담삼봉 #1박2일 #촬영 #박보검 #차태현 #김종민 #데프콘 뜻밖에 만난 #일박이일 촬영 팀 #신나다그램 #꺄악 #뭔일이래

yoon_jun_1031: #Danyang #DoDamSamBongPeaks #1night2days #filming #ParkBoGum #ChaTaeHyun #KimJongMin #Defcon #1night2days filming team who we met unexpectedly #excitedgram #kkyakkk #What'sHappening

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

Finally, he's guesting on 1n2d! I'm looking forward to his drama. :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, traveljunkie84 said:

OT

@montanari: Does JJY has a thread here in soompi? I browse the forum but I couldn't find it.  Lol I am getting sad of thinking that JJY would have to leave 1N2D. But yeah he is JJY, unpredictable! 

what do you mean JJY is leaving 1N2D?? is this true?? 

• Like 2

@traveljunkie84 I only saw the WGM shipper thread of him here. I thought only actors have separate thread in Soompi. I just don't want to think about it at all. He loves 1N2D and feels attached to the show already. But it also reminded me to KJM's prediction for the members during their trip to SK-NK border. His prediction was JJY live like a gypsy overseas.  I wonder if he ever mentioned about his dream to travel around the world to his 1N2D hyungs. Let's just hope he really wasn't on his right mind during interview like his bandmate said. :sweatingbullets:

@mishlee JJY said in an interview that his dream is traveling around the world and he will leave Korea to do it after his contract with his label end in 2 years. Traveling around the world takes a long time, so we assume he will leave his job in Korea including 1N2D. But since it's 2 years from now, he still can change his mind, don't really think about it yet. :P

I only saw one fan picture so far for KJH, JJY, Donggu and Kim Joon Hyun team. Maybe they went to places with not many people who have SNS or something, unlike the other team. But I'm glad 1N2D posted their pictures from today's filming. :D They should post it in every filming.

• Like 4

@montanari: I guess he is so exhausted with his work and life that's why he said those things.  He is losing weight as far as I can see on the latest photos.  Guess, he wants to recuperate and relax.  Well, he is getting popular so he must stay! Hahaha I saw a list of artists in the directory of this forum with JJY's name but when I clicked the link, it is broken. Oh well :crazy: 

I hope that 1N2D's official FB page should put some English translations for every post they do so that international fans like us will understand. :D

• Like 4

@traveljunkie84 Yeah I noticed that too. He's starting to lose his chubby cheeks that he just got summer last year after gaining some weight. He always show he likes to be free and doesn't want to do things that can make him get stress. Why can't he just act like a regular people and go on vacation when he has off days? :sweatingbullets: He got new Jimi Hendrix tattoo along with his quote " I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, let me live my life, the way I want to" couple months ago. A quote that really describe his mindset lol.

The english caption for those pics was "Please press like for our pics". So maybe there's a competition between team and who has the most likes will win something. That's why 1n2d team posted the pictures during filming day, something they never did before. Of course Park Bogum's team will get the most likes. He's the current hot actor.

Last night JJY's band performed at music festival in Yeosu. He promoted his band's concert and KJH's comedy festival that will be held at Busan. Such a nice son, promoting his yapsa father's festival. :lol: This year, the comedy festival's opening day won't be at the same week with 1N2D filming schedule. I was hoping 1N2D members will surprise KJH again during his festival.

• Like 6

@montanari: Yeah I agree with you on why can't he just live like a normal dude. Seems like the maknae needs to be more matured.  Lol As a fan, I am kinda worried with his unpredictable mindset.  Hahaha Just like when he said that he just wanted to earn lots of money so that he can drink along with his good friends. And him questioning on why would people invest in properties.  Such a carefree person but I still love him! 

And yeah I also saw his new tattoo, I hope that would be the last! :D Jeez, our inner fan girling shows! For the love of JJY. 

ONT: That's why I was surprised that they uploaded new photos with the caption of liking their photos because they don't always post BTS photos during filming & asking fans to like it.  And yeah with Bogum's popularity, it is a no-brainer-contest on who will win. :D  

I am rewatching their old episode on where they have their cabin blind date.  Hope they will have a remake of that.  Hahaha It would be nice to see some bromance and laughing all the way on how they were fooled by the production. 

• Like 4

13876241_315574555455493_503034363051332

13872856_315574552122160_709802372357042

e135 160807 

-----------------------

1st time bntnews  made translation for  upcoming epi 1n2d 

by Woorim Ahn] TWICE appeared in ‘One Night Two Days’. 

On the upcoming episode of the program, girl group TWICE will show up as the angel of the noon. Since the members desperately wanted the group, they couldn’t hide their excitements. 

In the still cuts, Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min made a V-sign and heart, respectively and it made everyone laugh. Moreover, the members danced as the group showed up. When TWICE appeared in front of them, they showed ‘Cheer up’ choreography along the song. 

Particularly, Yoon Si Yoon and Jung Jun Young hugged each other and revealed happy faces to see the girl group. In addition, Yoon Si Yoon got shy as he saw a girl group face to face for the first time. 

When the popularity vote was ongoing to make pairs with TWICE, unexpected results were revealed and surprised everyone. TWICE members showed their competitive sides and made the others embarrassed. 

Meanwhile, ‘One Night Two Days’ airs on Sundays at 6pm KST. (photo by KBS) 

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=31669

Spoiler

13903265_315574558788826_737414099122655

13872729_315574608788821_402920624205074

• Like 8

VARIETY

TWICE surprise the members of '1 Night 2 Days' as 'noon angels'

By yckim124    3 hours ago    15,663    4,205    11
twice

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
The members of '1 Night 2 Days' finally got their wishes granted through a special guest appearance from TWICE!

During a recent recording for the show, TWICE suddenly appeared, not as the usual"morning angels" but as the "noon angels", and pleasantly surprised the 6 members of '1N2D'. As you can see in the still cuts below, all of the members seem incredibly overwhelmed, shouting and even dancing. However, Yoon Si Yoon was reportedly too shy to properly look at TWICE, the 1st girl group he's ever met, face to face!

SEE ALSO: TWICE visit beauty shop 'Nature Collection' in their new ad

Make sure to catch TWICE on '1 Night 2 Days' on the August 7 episode!

twice_1470440376_tw.jpg

cr: Allkpop

• Like 5

11 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

I am rewatching their old episode on where they have their cabin blind date.  Hope they will have a remake of that.  Hahaha It would be nice to see some bromance and laughing all the way on how they were fooled by the production. 

Sorry to cut-short your post. I'd love to see it too but based on the last episode, these members said they won't be fooled anymore when they played the love game at night. There was no impact on them when they got paired up to each other. What I want the staff to do next is to tell the members that they will be paired up with female idol group but later will reveal the Unnies Slam Dunk guests. This group already debuted on Music Bank with their single Shut Up. I think the members will take the bait after Twice guested. :D

Why this looks like the same place Unnies Slam Dunk and Inseok PD went to in Episode 15? The table where these ladies ate lunch and tried to break the watermelon into half.

13912739_315689955443953_580410123713883

• Like 4

@ukelili - Unnies' guesting in 2D1N ... A crossover! I love that awesome idea! :wub:  I hope there's a possibility to pitch that somewhere and make that happen. That would be hilarious!  And I remember their PD was included in the short list of Yoo Producer's replacement.  And I remember them saying that he was only there to promote Unnie's Slam Dunk.  :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 6