Quantcast
LavelyShai

Ladies' Code (레이디스 코드) - Stream SET ME FREE

here is the mv
By The Way I Heard Ladies Code Win A Award Yesterday in Gaon Awards

Guest adikkeluangman

[i am Rumble Fish] 몹쓸 노래 Reaction Teaser: 

There is 2 girls in this video. Are they Ladies Code? I don't recognize them yet.

Guest duh123

Am I the only one who is upset that Rise did something to her cheeks? I really liked her cheeks. I thought they were an endearing feature. I knew that she didn't like them but I'm shocked that she did something to them. It's not even weight loss because she's always been this thin. It's not baby fat since she's 22.

‪#‎LADIESCODEASC‬ episode 
yay i got 2 biases now
1st is ashley she is good in english and she's form new york xD
2nd sojung because she looks like twin sister of lee hi if you notice XD
10013830_661397547259871_461635851_n.jpg1978608_661397567259869_1879499022_n.jpg1959829_661397573926535_1912268580_n.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

When I watched their teaser again. suddenly got reminded of Orange Caramel new concept. Plastic wrap and what not.

Guest adikkeluangman

LADIES'CODE [so Wonderful] MV 

Watching the MV noticed that they got mike stand with similar as Wonder Girls for Nobody song concept. Even some of the dance moves too. No wonder Sunye said the girls remind her of WG that era.

Guest adikkeluangman

Polaris Entertainment 'SUNDAY AUDITION': http://youtu.be/c0TKQQj2kWs The girls invite people to attend Polaris Audition.

I guess Polaris is looking to add another group to their roster, LC is their first & only idol group. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Polaris Sunday Auditionhttp://youtu.be/XD3OOvDTMk4 Audition promo featuring Ladies Code. I knew a guy, he is a trainee at this moment and he actually train with the girls. Looking at the ads remind me how he share pictures on the building and what not.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Exclusive] Ladies' Code "Pretty Pretty" Cover Contest Shout-Out!

Girls give shout out in English.

Ladies' Code performed Brown Eyed Girls' "How Come" for M!Countdown's 10th Anniversary Special 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ladies’ Code Drops First Teaser Image for Comeback

Girl group Ladies’ Code will be making a comeback in August, six months after their last release.

Ladies’ Code released the digital single “So Wonderful,” and took a break after promoting the song. They will release their new single album on August 7 and start broadcast activities.

Super Changddai, the producer who has worked with Ladies’ Code since their debut, will be participating in this single album. The song will contain honest and impudent lyrics to go along with the funky melody, adding some fun to the song.

People are anticipating Ladies’ Code due to their transformation in the released pictures.  On July 24, member Rise revealed a picture of herself with blond hair and received attention for it. In the new image released today, the members of Ladies Code are shedding the bubbly and fancy image they had until now and will go with a funky street fashion that emphasizes their “healthy beauty” while wearing denim and one pieces.

A representative of Polaris Entertainment stated, “Ladies Code will maintain their color through this single album, and they will transform through a song that is more bubbly and funky. By using the Waacking style of dance along with a unique stage, the song will not only be interesting to listen to, but also fun to watch the group perform the song.”

soompi