Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest lightingstar

I don't know this vid has ever been posted in this thread yet but i still want to share with all of you. It has been long time seen the (f*cking crazy nhgd,mankshngkngjn >"< ) ending was revealed and i've been put my desperate feeling aside, but watching this vid evokes those feeling inside me again and make me in tear :(( cant stop myself from crying right now :((

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a slow today... maybe because it's Sunday and he didn't do any interview today..btw, thanks to the translations team for the hardwork =D>by every articles translated, it's really a new world.. there're always new things that I learned about him.. that make me respect and adore him more :x
Saw this Taxi gif from weibo... he's so adorable being nervous like that 
6039d04ajw1ecghdj2be4g208m04vu0y.gif

Guest chappykoo

@HAHAHAjiyoung3: 돌아오는 한밤엔 응사팀의 포복절도 인터뷰!지난번엔 정우선배님이랑 찍고 오늘은 유연석님 작년엔같은동네 살았다는데 이사하셨군요ㅡ 유머러스함의 최고봉ㅎ해태님은 낯가리셔서 패쓰! http://twitter.com/HAHAHAjiyoung3/status/422370972658712576/photo/1

new selca??i think she is a hanbam announcer?cmiiw and someone help me reupload the pic cz cant upload pic from my phone :))

@kaylanurul he said he is a fan of the lady mc of taxi?how sad...the lady mc is a huge fan of JW! :)) yys..are you sporting a chilbong again? :))

chappykoo said: @HAHAHAjiyoung3: 돌아오는 한밤엔 응사팀의 포복절도 인터뷰!지난번엔 정우선배님이랑 찍고 오늘은 유연석님 작년엔같은동네 살았다는데 이사하셨군요ㅡ 유머러스함의 최고봉ㅎ해태님은 낯가리셔서 패쓰! http://twitter.com/HAHAHAjiyoung3/status/422370972658712576/photo/1 new selca??i think she is a hanbam announcer?cmiiw and someone help me reupload the pic cz cant upload pic from my phone :)) @kaylanurul he said he is a fan of the lady mc of taxi?how sad...the lady mc is a huge fan of JW! :)) yys..are you sporting a chilbong again? :))

guys visit here http://yooyeonseok.com/

new fansite K-fan made for uri YeonSeokie :)

@.lunagal plz visit here and bring news about our beloved for us :x

wow uri yeon seok has fan website now...

@zannloo saw the poster make me hungry, but I saw the price is 43.500 won, bit expensive ><

And dc fan creation make me laugh so hard... so funny and creative =))

Ugh I dread them slow news day. Anyway, here's one news about YYS talking about Miss A's Suzy, from Osen interview today.I think the interview was basically asking on Yoo Yeon Seok's impression on Suzy or something? All I got from google translate was "Energy Drink". Like, wat? lol
20140113113105099.jpg

유연석에게 수지란? "긍정 에너지..착한 드링크 같아"

출처OSEN | 입력 2014.01.13 11:31[OSEN=박현민 기자] 배우 유연석이 자신과 두 차례 연기 호흡을 맞췄던 걸그룹 미쓰에이 수지에 대해 "착한 드링크 같다"는 말로 칭찬했다.

유연석은 최근 OSEN과의 인터뷰에서 '유연석에게 수지란?'이라는 질문을 받고 크게 웃더니, "비타민 음료? 촬영을 2번 같이 했는데, 나이가 어려서 그런지 잘 모르겠지만 굉장히 밝고 긍정적인 아이"라고 답했다.
이어 "밤샘 촬영으로 다들 피곤해 있어도 혼자 좋다고 깔깔거리며 돌아다닌다. 보고만 있어도 에너지가 넘치는 기분, '이래서 사랑받는구나'라는 기분이다. 보면 활력소가 되는 느낌이라 '착한 드링트' 같은 존재"라고 설명했다.

앞서 유연석은 영화 '건축학개론'과 드라마 '구가의 서'에서 각각 수지와 연기 호흡을 맞췄다. 특히 '건축학 개론'에서는 수지에게 '검은 손'을 뻗치는 '강남 선배' 재욱을 맡아 남성 관객들에게 강한 인상을 남겼다.

유연석은 수지 뿐만 아니라, 영화 '늑대소년'에서도 박보영을 괴롭히는 악역으로 호흡하는 등 다양한 작품에서 미녀 배우들과 인연을 맺었다.

이와 관련해 유연석은 "안타깝게 악역이 많았다. 만회할 기회가 생긴다면 그분(여배우)들을 뜨겁게 위해드릴 수 있다. 지고지순한 캐릭터로 예전의 과오를 씻어내고 싶다"고 강한(?) 의지를 내비쳤다.

한편 tvN 드라마 '응답하라 1994' 속 칠봉이 캐릭터로 큰 사랑을 받았던 유연석은 현재 영화 '은밀한 유혹'(감독 윤재구)과 '상의원'(감독 이원석)에 캐스팅 됐으며, 이외에도 다양한 작품과 광고계에서 연이은 러브콜이 쏟아지고 있다.

gato@osen.co.kr
original source : 

Guest sslvlvlvss

@day_dreamer : This is what article says...
He asked by the interviewer, " what is suzy for you?" , and he said " We've filmed vitamin drink commercial twice, she was very bright and optimistic. When everybody was worn out because of the all night long filming, suzy was always laughing and energetic, I think that's why she is loved so much. She's like a nice drink because I get energy by only seeing her." And about the fact that he played so many villains, he said strongly, "If I have a chance to recover that, I could do anything for them (actresses) burningly (by playing very noble and pure role)."
haha 

@sslvlvlvss ajfshajgfnajegnjg thank you so much for translating what the article basically said :D awwwwwwwwwwww so he adores Suzy. That is so so so cute. I need to find that cf of energy drinks of the two of them. I can't really recall watching the videos of the vitamin drinks cf shot by the two of them, though   :-/ Maybe they're old cfs?

day_dreamer said: @sslvlvlvss ajfshajgfnajegnjg thank you so much for translating what the article basically said :D awwwwwwwwwwww so he adores Suzy. That is so so so cute. I need to find that cf of energy drinks of the two of them. I can't really recall watching the videos of the vitamin drinks cf shot by the two of them, though   :-/ Maybe they're old cfs?

Guest lunagal

day_dreamer said:  I need to find that cf of energy drinks of the two of them. I can't really recall watching the videos of the vitamin drinks cf shot by the two of them, though   :-/ Maybe they're old cfs?

Guest adniRose

borrowing @lightingstar pic,1511353_263641647117693_1562722225_n.png

forever lolling at this pic... YYS as usual so.effin.passionate in everything singing,  SHJ with what's wrong with this dude, and JW with his IDEC, or high..(?) kkkk jk jk...:))

kaylanurul

said:WOW @chappykoo ! YYS is black is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing that.. 

Correct me if I am wrong but from my interpretation of what he said is that he is a fan to MC Hong Eun Hee and when she asked him why, he said "isn't Yoo Jun Sang (Hong Eun Hee's husband) is the most successful man?". Implying that he wish to be as successful maybe. What is funny is that Kim Gura dismissed YYS' praise and said that YYS said that as part of lip service which he mastered after 10 years in the industry.. LOL 

@lunagal it's korean fansite and i don't understand korean :( in this site has some interview about uri YeonSeok, but i can't give linki really love your translate ^^ and i'm most gratefuli found YeonSeok 's 10asia interview here  ang Go Ara here ( I think she talk a little about ChilBong or YeonSeok )Can you help me ? ^^

Schoolers said:

kaylanurul

Correct me if I am wrong but from my interpretation of what he said is that he is a fan to MC Hong Eun Hee and when she asked him why, he said "isn't Yoo Jun Sang (Hong Eun Hee's husband) is the most successful man?". Implying that he wish to be as successful maybe. What is funny is that Kim Gura dismissed YYS' praise and said that YYS said that as part of lip service which he mastered after 10 years in the industry.. LOL 

Guest chappykoo

day_dreamer said: Schoolers said:

kaylanurul

@chappykoo @Schoolers @day_dreamer

you guys rock! I never thought about that lack of 2% when he responded like that. But yeah... When I heard him saying that, I was like hhhhmmmmm... Something is missing! Hahahahhaha...

It means that his not perfect! The world would be unfair if he is that perfect with perfect abs, supreme acting, lovable eyes and good brain to go with. So that lack of 2% in him made me happy!! Hahahahaha.. He's just like us afterall ;p

Guest lightingstar

chappykoo said: lol I agree on the bolded part. I think he was feeling very nervous and when he said that he's a fan, he probably didn't expect such a question on /why/ he was a fan would come out from Hong Eun Hee. He was caught off guard, thus blurting out that her husband is successful, which is like, having no connection whatsoever, lol. that moment is so perfect to use that *cue goat sound*. that's definitely his lack of -2% empowering him in his most nervous moments. But based on the preview, it seems like he adjusted soon enough and no longer nervous and he can even karaoke in the taxi, yesssss. 
@lunagal thank you for clarifying :D Whatever I'm still being my delulu self hoping there'll be a Korean version of Old Spice ads with YYS, lolol

Archived