Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Old Video Interview from SSTVhttp://www.tagstory.com/video/100414263

nb: why my video doesn't appear ???  he's very cute on it...It's 2011 Vid,,,i don't know but i think when i watched this interview i saw Chilbong on it...,,, In real life ..he's resemble with CB..check it your self in here http://www.tagstory.com/video/100414263
hhh.jpg
jkk.jpg

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Sejong univ. film art dept websites. He participated in many plays as an actor, but he did a lot as a lighting staff too.jK76cQizcv7hv.jpg

Tweet of newspaper interviewer.jYKeqsFR5254H.jpg
YYS's answer: "I will do if it's good. I don't differentiate indi movie, it's just a movie.I guess it's differentiated by the budget. Any movie of good character and good scenario, I want to appear in."
It seems when he filmed Midnight Hospital at 2011. He is studying in the waiting room using the same laptop at the R1944 epilog2 presentation.jcvv18xTZkEUJ.jpg

Guest hanbeondeo

dont know has anyone posted this but I am dying with his audio travel guide here ~~~

http://kingkongent.com/ent/sub/project/world_s5.php

this and the tons of interviews make me want to study Korean so bad

Guest chappykoo

@saturn. awesome!! thanks for sharing! and thanks for the translation too!

the one of him being the light designer/director is for a play on dec 5-dec 7 2013 that time reply must have been in their production time right?

so during reply he managed to shoot for reply,join a theatre project as lighting director and also managed to go to his classes and doing presentation too! :o and what makes me even proud is that he is still willing to join the play project :')

he is really passionate in to acting,i feel like crying tbh..

and lol how can people nottice that the laptop is the same :)) but it means he is really not into gadgets and use it for the functional use instead of trendy reasons..and he really treasure his things too..

chappykoo said: @saturn. awesome!! thanks for sharing! and thanks for the translation too! the one of him being the light designer/director is for a play on dec 5-dec 7 2013 that time reply must have been in their production time right? so during reply he managed to shoot for reply,join a theatre project as lighting director and also managed to go to his classes and doing presentation too! :o and what makes me even proud is that he is still willing to join the play project :') he is really passionate in to acting,i feel like crying tbh.. and lol how can people nottice that the laptop is the same :)) but it means he is really not into gadgets and use it for the functional use instead of trendy reasons..and he really treasure his things too..

Guest lightingstar

Anitas said: Old Video Interview from SSTVhttp://www.tagstory.com/video/100414263

nb: why my video doesn't appear ???  he's very cute on it...It's 2011 Vid,,,i don't know but i think when i watched this interview i saw Chilbong on it...,,, In real life ..he's resemble with CB..check it your self in here http://www.tagstory.com/video/100414263

Guest lightingstar

not much news today, it makes me want to read his interviews even more. Why are they released together at the same time like an explosion and now nothing new abt him? :(( anyway, still waiting for the engtrans of his interviews recently. Translation team, fighting :) we love you guys :)
btw, these are some photo of him when he is...getting high :)) it seems that this is his typical style when he sings high notes :)) up face, closing eyes and wide open mouth :)) look so hilarious =)) 
1532068_719740624712543_1580900031_n.jpg

1511353_263641647117693_1562722225_n.png it seems that Haitai is dying to ask YYS "What are you doing?" :))

1465154_263642133784311_146026261_n.jpg

1526148_270768209738370_1853523864_n.jpg

haha, this man, he seems very serious in doing things, especially singing :))

Guest noviclouds

@lightingstar ha ha yes, I think he always over excited whenever he sing.. it's cute though but Yeon Seok ssi, the expression you've shown when you sing is really can beat the professional one :D

Guest chappykoo

@kaylanurul about the stripes clothes there are two possibilities:

-he loves to wear stripes tshirts again and again

-he has more than 1 or 2 clothes with the same atripes motifs and colors :))

@day_dreamer yepp no new articles but i bet next week will be a lot of articles bcs of taxi :D

btw so many people said yys looks like exo sehun..but i personally think that sometimes he looks like the younger ver of SJ Siwon..but thats kinda ironic bcs yys is like 2 years older than siwon but looks younger :))

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo loooool i thought they were real cf pics until i see le wild taesuh appear near the refrigerator :))

heeeyyy dont say sorry please!we (or i?) are the one to say sorry bcs cant help at all and thanks a lot for the trans and the pretty lay out..translating is not and never be an obligation right? ;)

@zannloo lmaaaaaaaaaaooooo my favourite should be Tae Soo's one. ahahahaha. I don't know, I have a feeling with the non-stop news coverage on his abs and body for yesterday and today, there should be some kind of endorsement that could capitalise that yummmms beautiful body of his, no? 
I vote for Old Spice endorsement (I'm not sure if they're available for Korean market) lololol 

I mean, how glorious would it be if Yoo Yeon Seok going all "Hello ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me" xD 

Anyway, here's a gifset to make some of you smile. Son Ho Jun doesn't like sharing, obviously.
tumblr_mz9vo6M3Ww1to9y0zo1_400.giftumblr_mz9vo6M3Ww1to9y0zo2_400.gif
tumblr_mz9vo6M3Ww1to9y0zo3_400.gif
tumblr_mz9vo6M3Ww1to9y0zo4_400.gif
[gifset] Ho Jun be mad his bromantic moments with Yeon Seokkie being interrupted by Baro and Kim Sung Kyun

Guest thunderempress

lightingstar said: not much news today, it makes me want to read his interviews even more. Why are they released together at the same time like an explosion and now nothing new abt him? :(( anyway, still waiting for the engtrans of his interviews recently. Translation team, fighting :) we love you guys :)
btw, these are some photo of him when he is...getting high :)) it seems that this is his typical style when he sings high notes :)) up face, closing eyes and wide open mouth :)) look so hilarious =)) 

it seems that Haitai is dying to ask YYS "What are you doing?" :))

haha, this man, he seems very serious in doing things, especially singing :))

Archived