Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest lightingstar

mncmonic said: AAACCCKKK many thanks to @tiffanyndo and @lunagal . Kisses for you :* :*

This man sure beyond perfect !
God, please fly me to his house please 8->

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chappykoo

said: @star2010

umm

why is KSK and JW are still

on

the preview?

are

their

session

is not over yet? 

anywayyy

, anyone streaming for tonight's TAXI?? 

@day_dreamer

looool

but aside from the telepathy thing

i

want to say that you,

CB CSI team effort

on

analysing

things back then is not a waste, well at least YYS did the

ogenki

desu

ka part

:D

@paradicez but

i

think it will be hard for YYS to be the lead if there's GHJ

:)

) well he can do a character like SIG in Master's Sun

tho

but with his own love line

pleazeee

!!!!

:)

)

Guest chappykoo

@star2010 my thoughts exactly..reason being: i just want the spotlight in today's ep is for YYS only.. call me greedy but i think he deserves all the attention for himself in today's ep and how he will talk about himself and his past works :')

Guest thunderempress

Schoolers said: somehow i really wanna see YYS play a pabo character... not literally dumb, but that naive, pure, innocent, the most kindhearted person on earth kind of character, it do sound a bit like CB coz sometimes when he smiles, he really allude that pabo vibe... :)) but at the same time, he plays another character which extremely contradict.. manly, fierce, arrogant, or evil kind of guy... maybe a drama about 2 men with a same face... but lol, too makjang right...something like what Kim SooHyun did in Secretly Greatly... i think YYS will nail it amazingly...

Recapping the last minutes of the epilogue 2 feels bittersweet to me as I walked down the line again with all the boarders, not only Chilbong. It is sad that the drama ends the way it ends but at least as it ends, I realize just how much I actually appreciate the drama with all it flaws and happy bubbles. And I am happy to see that TvN finally came to its senses and put YYS free hugs into the epilogue. His fame is part of Reply's success and there is no way we can deny that. 
I also have to admit that the drama dragged me to the ugliest fanwar I ever had during my 10 years of fangirling. Yet, the drama also introduced me to the most amazing shipmates and friends I could ever ask for. People with whom I can go crazy and spazzing over Chilbong. The ones that think and believe in the same wave length as I am and the ones that appreciates the story beyond what it is told on the screen. The smart and sassy shipmates that took all its power to keep the ship floating and who eventually help each other to rise again from ashes after the ship sank down ala titanic. The ones that rise tall again to create a safe haven called YeoNiverse and now whom I proudly call my fellow YeoNizen. 
It's been a pleasure voyage with you all and you know that I will be here to stay.. 
So a present for you! 
theones.jpg

Guest chappykoo

@star2010 eepppp i didnt know that he finished his undergrad just for 5yrs included the military service!! :o gosh i admire him so much!!

@zannloo as always,thank youuu!!!! and yeah it struck me that yys,a star,a famous actor still want to do these tidbits in theatrical producing things..never ending admiration for him!!!

chappykoo said: @star2010 eepppp i didnt know that he finished his undergrad just for 5yrs included the military service!! :o gosh i admire him so much!! @zannloo as always,thank youuu!!!! and yeah it struck me that yys,a star,a famous actor still want to do these tidbits in theatrical producing things..never ending admiration for him!!!

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo yys looks like his character on Horror Stories in the 1st pic of Ahn Yeonseok sunbae :)) clothes, hat,face :))
@rose_liana eppp that article actually made up to the trending topic?? :)) so how many times already has he been on trending topic this week? :))
Got this from twitter:
아 외장하드 빨리 와라 빨리빨리 기대기대기대 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 근데 오늘 택시 포블리랑 슈레기 또 구나...ㅜㅜ 유연석 단독인줄 알았는데ㅠㅠ

the bold part "but today's taxi will also with Trash" :o

Guest lightingstar

lunagal said: Here is another translated interview from YYS. From the article that @8001spring provided and as per usual flawless and beautiful design work done by the ever creative and talented @tiffanyndo.
Enjoy more of YYS's amazing personality and his mature outlook on life!
Original article: http://www.ajunews.com/view/20140108091340253

Guest chappykoo

@lunagal thanks for the translationnn!!!!! @tiffanyndo as always great layout editor! thank youuu!!!omggg he wanted to be an actor since kid and he pursued it and achieved it! :(( he must be so happy! and again..a whole new world of YYS :')
btw..

yes i think today's ep will be half Jungwoo half YYS..bcs there are lots of article about JW's wish of the actor he want to work with in the future :(

anyone have the schedule for taxi?will there be another ep with YYS? :((

Guest chappykoo

@lunagal omg thanks for the translation! i keep reading 포브리 as populi populi lol i forgot scp nickname is po-vely (scp lovely..which is the same like ghj gongvely..how could i forgot this??? lol)

i hope there will be next ep for yys plssssss omggg

and i cant imagine how you feel when you translated the shin PD explanations before :)) and whoa we confirmed its consolation prize indeed! and they actually admit it lol and why would they feel sorry for CB -,-

not complaining the consolation prize bcs i will just get what i can get, for free! no need to buy the dvd :))

and lol yeah on early this thread some of us already speculate that chilbong is actually a character made by writer's step mom so thats why the writer hates CB so much that is why his character is so sad (or pathetic) :))

edit: i just knew that KSG and dohee were the guests in RM..dohee will also be the guest in RM...is it impossible to have yys there in the future? :)) but he is so busy right now so i cn understand..i hope they will promote the movies through varshows/talkshows :))

Guest chappykoo

@zannloo is that right?? someone posted the airing schedule before but i didnt read it..then that means its like what you say..last ep ending was JW ride the taxi again but scp wasnt coming

Archived