Yoo Yeon Seok 유연석 (Upcoming Drama 2021 : Hospital Playlist S2)

kokodus

Guest chappykoo

lol yes true it seems like CB exclusive.. so many CB,his interaction with other actors and CIDER! lol at haitai said Cider couple in the double date :)) here comes our consolation prize guys :)) but dont expect director's cut too much :)) i think it will be full of nareki BTS since the epilogue is less bout that..
edit: they showed CB washboard sixpacks :)) deff consolation prize at its best :))

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chappykoo

@zannloo lol suddenly remember the SHJ interview cut you translated before..while the others are crying giving ending speech...meanwhile YYS blowing the candle on the cake :))

Guest wintrydaze

I feel bad for him because it seems like the JW/Trash fans are directing their dissatisfaction with the special at him on Nate. They're going to all of his articles and downvoting any positive comments in spades :( It's been happening for a while, but it's more severe now. I feel bad for the regular commenters caught in the middle of a fanwar though lol.

I'm glad this drama is over finally, because the hate he's getting is ridiculous.

Also I'm not sure why people were expecting a lot of Nareki bts when JW is in a public relationship so they probably wouldn't show much.

@zannloo omg that gif of YYS touching his abs, @tiffanyndo gonna be so mad that YYS oppa is touching parts of his body yet again, lmao
Edit : lol I guess Dohee wishes to do We Got Married with Chilbong? Hence, let the real Love Triangle begins xD
http://talk.imbc.com/news/view.aspx?idx=83065

Edit : @wintrydaze whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt? Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy? Come on now people, the drama is over, you won already so why the hate on our amazing YYS? whatever, I take their hate in a positive way. Hate means they're paying high attention to him. Soon enough the hate will die down and YYS will soar. YYS fighting 

Guest chappykoo

yush over flowing articles bout yys!!
trending on daum Daum Trend @daumtrend11m

1)응사 ng http://bit.ly/1cUhkJq  / 2)임지연 / 3)홍은희 / 4)jtbc 밤샘토론 / 5)슈키라 / 6)두브로브니크 / 7)정인영 맥심 / 8)유연석 첫인상 / 9)창민 / 10)전지현 애드리브

Daum Trend @daumtrend2m

1)수구레 http://bit.ly/1cUikNH  / 2)진주 육회비빔밥 / 3)도래창 / 4)아드리아해 / 5)성동일 ng / 6)전지현 애드리브 / 7)홍은희 / 8)임우일 / 9)바로 실제성격 / 10)유연석 첫인상

YYS and Baro choose SHJ and GAR as NG king and queen :))

201401102126772483_52cfe8e6e208d.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109760034

YYS talking about NJ husband? (dont understand)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201401102128333110

searched 유연석 on twitter and so many people said YYS is so funny and they like him!! YAY :))

Guest chappykoo

wintrydaze said: I feel bad for him because it seems like the JW/Trash fans are directing their dissatisfaction with the special at him on Nate. They're going to all of his articles and downvoting any positive comments in spades :( It's been happening for a while, but it's more severe now. I feel bad for the regular commenters caught in the middle of a fanwar though lol.

I'm glad this drama is over finally, because the hate he's getting is ridiculous.

Also I'm not sure why people were expecting a lot of Nareki bts when JW is in a public relationship so they probably wouldn't show much.

Guest wintrydaze

"유연석 첫인상" (YYS first impression) is trending on Nate, and I think it's about GAR talking about her first impression of him, which was 찌질(?) or a "flake/loser" lol. I think its a term used to describe a lot of his past villain roles. She said she was joking afterwards~~

Guest chappykoo

@wintrydaze looool this is the link of the news of 유연석 첫인상http://tvshowdictionary.tistory.com/1781
22546F3F52CFF96F36F0C2

edit: lol i said let them vote down good comments on yys articles..that will raise that articles and will be on top article and theeen, TOP SEARCHED and lol YYS will be more famous :)) hate comments is a prove that he is famous now and people pay attention to him.. i personally think that hate comments will fuel YYS spirit to prove his talent on acting ;)

I'm laughing my a&^ Off at Certain Someone's fans going to Nate at the moment downvoting any positive news about ChilBong and YYS. LOL Talk about being Childish,I really thought certain shippers were claiming we were the one who were all Young and not matured. LOL
Seriously "Why So Insecure"? LOL Go and waste you money on the DVD cut instead.It will be about your ship,I promise.Kiddos. LOL
At The same time I'm laughing at the production team too.Trying so hard to sell off Their DVD cut to CB's fans by putting CB scenes in the Specials. LOL Seriously I'm more than sure They know Without CB fans buying The DVD set,They aren't going to be able to sell off that many copy anyway specially since It's more than obvious Internationally CB-NJ fans were way more than the other ones. No You are not fooling me,I'm still not buying that DVD set.LOL
I'm so teary eyes at how cute YYS is in those Special videos. You can't force me to believe He is 30 year old. He is so cute to be 30.He is only 20 in my eyes.LOL

Guest sassychic

@wintrydaze looool this is the link of the news of 

유연석 첫인상
22546F3F52CFF96F36F0C2

edit: lol i said let them vote down good comments on yys articles..that will raise that articles and will be on top article and theeen, TOP SEARCHED and lol YYS will be more famous :)) hate comments is a prove that he is famous now and people pay attention to him.. i personally think that hate comments will fuel YYS

spirit to prove his talent on acting ;)

(They just make yys more famous..)

Guest thunderempress

What? That part of the fan war is still not over? How low can they get? The drama is already over, and the husband is already revealed to be their bias....Aigoooo, when I was angry about the ending I never bashed any Nareki articles......I just bashed the PRODUCTION CREW on twitter  >:)

Guest nogogogogo

wintrydaze said: I feel bad for him because it seems like the JW/Trash fans are directing their dissatisfaction with the special at him on Nate. They're going to all of his articles and downvoting any positive comments in spades :( It's been happening for a while, but it's more severe now. I feel bad for the regular commenters caught in the middle of a fanwar though lol.

Guest lunagal

day_dreamer said:
Edit : lol I guess Dohee wishes to do We Got Married with Chilbong? Hence, let the real Love Triangle begins xD
http://talk.imbc.com/news/view.aspx?idx=83065

@day_dreamerIn that article, when Dohee was asked which character of Reply 1994 she would most like to do  "We got Married" with, she chose ChilBong, as although the character of ChilBong is not her style, she would like to experience a fake marriage with him.When the DJ host commented that marriage with YYS would probably be awkward, she said "In real life Yeon Seok oppa is a prankster, but has a delicate side to him, that he will start the conversation first when with females, in order to make them feel comfortable" AWWWWWWWWWWWW
@chappykoo Basically in that article it talks about Baro and YYS discussing who NJ's husband will be. When YYS asks what CB means to Baro, Baro responds that he is just a cousin, to which YYS pouts (lol- so cute!)Baro then said that there was a bet going who NJ's husband would be, and that JW was saying that he would buy the people who bet on him a meal. To which YYS replied that he would bet on Trash then (lol again), and his weak expression caused an explosion of laughter.Baro then said that YYS must bet on his own character, to which YYS's response caused further laughter from the audience.

Guest lightingstar

OMG, so many newssssssss and pic and...and...and!!!!!!but they are all in KOREAN!!!!!!!!! they are killing me right now, i'm dying in curiousity!!!!!!!! :(((( R.I.P me!!! :((

Archived