SENPAI NOTICE MEEE TT^TT

Guest atarie

I know lots of you dun rike to dun read SOOO i put the main questions in red that way you can skip through my rambling if you want... but if you want to waste your precious life even more and listen to me READ ONNN SOLDIER

So i was out today IN THE REAL WORLD :OOO (which means the world is going to end b/c i'm a friendless lonely kid who stays cooped up in my room 90% of the time... def. gonna be the crajee cat lady) ANNDDDDD i saw this really cute guy who I totally wish would of talked to me. Which made me think to tell you guys about (cause i'm the lonely social reject kid who has no friends BUT YOU FINNEE PEOPLE WILL LISTEN TO MY SORROWS TT^TT)

Anywhozzels the thought occurred to me (AFTER TT^TT) that maybe I should of talked to him instead of just hoping that he'd talk to me (but lettuce not forget i'm the social reject kid who's shy as well which makes my life fail and so i did no such thing). I guess this is mostly directed to girls but feel free to chime in guys or you know vice versa tell me your train of thought.

Girls have you ever noticed that really hot/cute guy who you just happened to see across the room and instantly wished MAN I HOPE YOU'LL TALK TO ME and so try to send out secret ESP signals for him to talk to you, glance over every few seconds and try not to get caught but kinda hope you do,  but he just doesn't and then you go home sad that he didn't. Yah... dem missed opportunities yo TT^TT... sighhh i wish i was more confident and a social butterfly. Hmm i didn't really ask a question huh? Okay well let's make this into question form then <--- i watched wheel of fortune as a kid don't judge

GIRLS HAVE YOU EVER HIT ON A GUY? (sorry IRL situations only b/c we all know hitting on someone online is so much easier than IRL) IF SO HOW DID YOU GO ABOUT DOING IT? (teach a guh how to be swag puheesh) WOULD YOU EVER HIT ON A GUY? OR DO YOU PREFER TO BE HIT ON?

GUYS DO YOU EVER GET THOSE SECRET ESP SIGNALS WE SEND YOU? OR DO YOU JUST NOT AND LET THE OPPORTUNITY GO AS WELL? OHHHHH how's bout if you do get the ESP sign and are COMPETENT enough to understand it (let's be honest you guys are kinda dense sometimes) do you actually talk to the girl or chicken out? (CAUSE I WAS MAD STARING AT THIS GUY!!! well maybe not... BUT i was at least 5 ft away from him and i'm pretty sure he saw me looking a few times but he still didn't say anything. And i'm not ugly i'd say i'm pretty decent looking a solid 6 <--- dats confidence talking not conceitedness well... maybe a little ^___^... (j/k o__o confidence)... so I don't know why he didn't say anything :(... which made me think he's cute so he probably had a girlfriend already or it was just too awkward to strike up a conversation with a complete stranger) ehhhh.... yah those are my questions..

FORGIVE THE RANTING lol... (i've lost a 99% of you already at this point since the internet has an attention span of like 3 lines but YAYY TO ALL 1% of you who made it this far... you're awesome ^__O now go answer dem questions WHOORAHHH)

atarie said:
GUYS DO YOU EVER GET THOSE SECRET ESP SIGNALS WE SEND YOU? OR DO YOU JUST NOT AND LET THE OPPORTUNITY GO AS WELL? OHHHHH how's bout if you do get the ESP sign and are COMPETENT enough to understand it (let's be honest you guys are kinda dense sometimes) do you actually talk to the girl or chicken out?

LOL I have! It was hard! I wrote a note and slipped it into his bag and he called me afterwards and we even went out on a date.

But the thing is when you are attracted to a guy across the room it's 100% based on his looks and whatever you've fantasized about his personality based on very inaccurate visual clues, and mostly he's not like that all. With the guy above it took me ONE date to realize that we had nothing in common and that he was kinda annoying LOL. Funny thing was he ended up getting to know my friend through me (I stopped replying to his texts and he randomly popped up BY HIMSELF on one of our girls nights) and they ended up going out. I didn't mind at all, in fact if anything I thought SHE was too good for him (she's gorgeous!) but they created a lot of unnecessary drama revolving me that was quite tiring for a while (although by the time they started going out I was in a relationship!). She eventually clued up to how shallow he was and left him.

Anyway back to your topic, guess what I'm trying to say is there's nothing wrong at all with smiling and being encouraging, especially if you think the guy might be interested in you back :) I'd personally prefer being hit on than doing the hitting - realize how hard it is, respect to all you guys!! If a guy hits on me and I'm not interested I'd never be rude about it, I'd always be flattered even if I'm inot interested.

@ikweli: aww THANKS TT^TT... it's dem angles ^__o... Oh dw i am home -__-"... a little too much... i need to obtain this magical thing called "A LIFE" that so many people talk about... lol i'm just in a different TC room... I'm a bit more comfortable there since i'm mod and can deal with people who bother me on my own XD... and i'm known there and have friends there

@tamaraleee: YOU ARE SO DUH BRAVE TT^TT... ughh i don't know if i could do it... it's too scary... but i kick myself in arsh everytime i let an opportunity like that pass me by... then i go... ehh w/e not meant to be LOL... I guess it's just easier chatting up someone you know and falling for them because you well KNOW them... but at the same time because you know someone you tend to not be able to see them in that kind of light because you well ya know... know them LOL... the struggle is real o__o

@fabrications. I actually don't like revealing my age, name, location, GENDER o__o lol <--- that's a joke if you didn't get it o__o... i like my privacy and only tell people i get to know really really well... sorry for dodging the question... lets just say i don't look my age ^___^... i probably don't sound my age either LOL

If i like a guy, I generally don't hit on him because I don't want to come across as needy. I'd usually just do nice things for him but nothing too direct because I don't want to scare the poor creature away. What i usually do is get to know him better before coming to the conclusion that he is worthy of my of my love or attention, then you start to bring out the game. Because first impressions based on looks, especially if it's someone who you've just met, won't really mean much when you find out more. Because then you'll just keep coming across another cute guy and feel the same way.
If this is someone you've never met and don't think you'll ever see again then I reckon the note method should be fine though. The rejection is indirect if he doesn't call you so you have nothing to worry about :)

How old are you? I'd say build up some self esteem first and staring at someone isn't gona do anything he's either gona think you're weird or maybe you're staring cause there's something wrong with him.

And why do you type like that? I hope you don't talk like that irl.

atarie said: @fabrications. I actually don't like revealing my age, name, location, GENDER o__o lol <--- that's a joke if you didn't get it o__o... i like my privacy and only tell people i get to know really really well... sorry for dodging the question... lets just say i don't look my age ^___^... i probably don't sound my age either LOL

Guest madbrows

I don't know about that guy, but I just brush everything off as a friendly gesture, never taking into consideration that they might be interested. There have been times when a girl has held my hand, taken off her shirt because it was "too hot", told me she's single when it's irrelevant to the convo, say mixed asian babies are cute, etc. Friendly gesture until proven interested DIRECTLY, atleast for me

Whether you're a guy or girl. If you want someone or is interested in someone, dont sleep on it! Go get em! You got nothing to lose! You didn't know them 5 minutes ago and being rejected and not knowing them 10 min after does nothing to your life!

@yokoya LL yah i don't think i'd be cut out for hitting on strangers lol... I do the same thing XD... i just do friendly gestures and hope it gets the idea across that i kinda like you... lol...

@ajlee613 noted o__o. But i think this is one of those double standards cases lol... and that's gotten a lot of umm discussion on this forum already so i won't go into detail....

@DFO-King what is this confidence you speak of o_O? lol j/k i'm sure everyone could use a bit of confidence... maybe some more than others XD... lol as for how i type... well it's how it type when i don't filter what i'm saying... and it's the internet so ICBB really... how old am i? why does everyone keep asking me that question? LOL... hmm how i talk IRL... umm how does one answer that question?

@NPB-XK: do i sound 39? o_O? interesting... let's say 60

@x0ny: i'm actually just recently starting to work on that LOL... the whole "no regrets and don't over think it" but it's in the works so yup... sighh let's hope i can pluck up the courage one day to just say "F IT I THINK YOU'RE HOT" and then run away lol... <--- baby steps

Guest rickertv2

Yeah, we get those "ESP signals" but we either 1) ignore it because we think you're gross and you don't interest us OR 2) we accept it secretly but just act cool when we're all YAHOO inside.
Okay, happy now?

No, I've never hit on a guy in real life. I wish I could've done it with this one cute cashier at a bookstore. He had the same interests and because I was too shy, I never said anything to him except "I don't need a bag for my calendar." I did, however, hit on a guy online. He was a guy that I've never seen before and one of the friends of a good guyfriend. Basically, I said a bunch of funny sexual things (really, really, stupid things). We both knew they meant nothing though. Before you think I was a richard simmons or something, just know that I liked to tell sex jokes and say something sexual things to anyone who would listen. I've since quit that since leaving high school.

Oh, I did find this while watching the Steve Harvey talk show. Basically, a woman shows you a move that apparently worked when she flirted with her current boyfriend for the first time. Maybe it will help you.

@nanvoc: I honestly don't see why you take the time to then. This is the internet nobody is forcing you to read my topics. If anything just ignore them it's that simple?

I thought her way of typing was pretty fun to read. I definitely wouldn't have read the entire post if she typed like me, huehue

Anyway, it depends on the person. Some may pick up on the hint, some may not. I'm probably the crew that doesn't get the hint until it's too late :P

If you really want to get noticed, best way is to talk to them. If someone kept glancing at me, that could mean a thousand things. Also I don't think there are a lot of guys that would come over and talk to you just because you glanced at him. That kind of hint is too vague

I mean I've caught some guys looking at me a couple times and I'm pretty sure they weren't gay LOL

Archived