SENPAI NOTICE MEEE TT^TT

Guest atarie

@thesteel: well i guess i just gotta grow some and start going out of my comfort zone lol. ughh so duh intimidating. I really have to give it to you guys... speaking to someone you like is so scary @___@...

@rickertv2: LOL thanks XD... You can't be friends with everyone i guess TT^TT... (*whispers LOOVVEE MEEEE) LOL... but really thanks :) it always kills me a little on the inside when people are mean to me even on the internet... then i go pfff interwebs can't touch this *pops collar* and i go about my day :) but i'm happy to know that not everyone is mean ^___^

@ikweli: he's gone 5evers... LOL... just a random stranger that i eye raped and will never see again unfortunately.. hmmm for some reason that makes me sound like a richard simmons doesn't it? LOL... anyways  next time i'll make you proud interwebs and scream at said guy that he's hot... THEN run away and never see them again ^__o....

^ OMGGG that's SOOO FUNNYYYY LOLLL i didn't know that the forum automatically corrected derogatory words to "RICHARD SIMMONS" i just thought that was something all of soompi was in on LOLL.... this makes my day

(i'm not crazy my mother had me tested o__o)

anyways... carry on

atarie said: @ikweli: he's gone 5evers... LOL... just a random stranger that i eye raped and will never see again unfortunately.. hmmm for some reason that makes me sound like a richard simmons doesn't it? LOL... anyways  next time i'll make you proud interwebs and scream at said guy that he's hot... THEN run away and never see them again ^__o....

Guest mightyleaf

I have definitely been guilty of this. ;____; 
Low self-esteem sucks. Day dreaming is for me~~ Props to all the guys that have the ballsacks to go up to a chick and ask them out.. 

@mightyleaf: yah that and  i give props to girls that make the first move too. One time i really honestly tried. My friend and I went to a convention and I saw i guy i was interested in and she was like YOU SHOULD TELL HIM HE'S CUTE. So I was all gun-ho and like YAHHH I WILL... the next time i see him LOL. So we walked around a bit and low and behold we saw him again and she goes HERE'S YOUR CHANCE. So i was all like YEAH HERE I GOOO... But i totally started hyperventilating, and my heart was beating at like 100mph and i got really nervous and started freaking out and long story short i psyced myself out and didn't lol. It's so scary @___@ LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Guest flyhigh1030

i was actually quite surprised myself after hearing this..
apparently guys are dumber when it comes to girls than most girls think.. as in they don't get the signs no matter how obvious you make it lolthe only way for you to get the guy to know is to TELL HIM. 
i did that before and it worked  

flyhigh1030 said: i was actually quite surprised myself after hearing this..
apparently guys are dumber when it comes to girls than most girls think.. as in they don't get the signs no matter how obvious you make it lolthe only way for you to get the guy to know is to TELL HIM. 
i did that before and it worked  

Archived