Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민

czakhareina

On 22.03.2017 at 11:13 PM, Miky88 said:

After seeing him on "I Live Alone" without any doubts Yoon Hyun Min is the perfect guy!Also admire his dedication that he puts each time in his characters and the reserch he does beforehand..

Nobody is perfect! :)

About his dedication to study the role, it is not unusual. I think almost every actors and actresses put the effort to understand each role they have, they are trainning hard for a couple of months or try to search information and construct a character after many thoughts. They have to understand them in order to portrayed them better. I have lots of exemples about that.

What I find out about him from I Live Alone, is that he is very organized, he is keeping his house very clean and he likes to remodeling his house. And that he has a little complex about not having an acting degree so he is even more determined to catch up. :) He is talented so what he is doing the acting by instinct and hard work. 

from the pictorial with Choi jin hyuk

EnP9HP0.jpg&key=c48a6970de915f691506d958

EypWm3S.jpg&key=b5caaef423fde386e0669e40

Spoiler

048.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201703240100221400015561&ServiceDate=20170323

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, larus said:

Nobody is perfect! :)

About his dedication to study the role, it is not unusual. I think almost every actors and actresses put the effort to understand each role they have, they are trainning hard for a couple of months or try to search information and construct a character after many thoughts. They have to understand them in order to portrayed them better. I have lots of exemples about that.

What I find out about him from I Live Alone, is that he is very organized, he is keeping his house very clean and he likes to remodeling his house. And that he has a little complex about not having an acting degree so he is even more determined to catch up. :) He is talented so what he is doing the acting by instinct and hard work. 

That sure is true but i guess perfection is just as beauty in the eye of each person as definition...I'm sure he isin't the only one who does background info and preparing to imerse into a character before the drama starts yet again i admire his professional attitude and how he goes into each character full on...And he is indeed organized,savvy,humble...

• Like 1

Baek Jin Hee and Yoon Hyun Min finally open up about their secret relationship

by Danny Kichi on Mon, Mar 27, 2017

28df48c5-57c9-4c4b-9bfb-4e8c1993033b.jpg

They kept it a secret for almost a year, but now it's out. Baek Jin Hee  and Yoon Hyun Min have been in an exclusive relationship.

Having met on the set of My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol in 2015Baek Jin Hee and actor Yoon Hyun Min haven't still gotten enough of each other, as their respective agencies just released statements confirming that the two were indeed in a committed relationship. "It is true that Baek Jin Hee and Yoon Hyun Min are dating," read a statement from Baek's agency, J,Wide Company. Yoon's management released a statement confirming the relationship as well, and the two have been together since April of 2016. 

It must have been nice to be in love and not have anyone know about it for these two celebrities, whose relationship is now unfortunately in the public eye. On the bright side, there's no need to be secretive anymore. The two lovebirds live only five minutes away from each other, and they've been seen visiting each other's houses back and forth in recent days, but now everyone knows they're together, so everything can be out in the open. 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/baek-jin-hee-and-yoon-hyun-min-just-admitted-theyve-been-in-love-for-a-year/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

“Tunnel” Reveals Behind-The-Scenes Stills From Yoon Hyun Min’s Epic Fight Scene

yoon-hyun-min-tunnel.jpg

In the episode, Yoon Hyun Min and a serial killer (played by Heo Sung Tae) get into a fistfight. The scene, backed up by intense dramatic acting on both sides, lasted three minutes and left a big impression on the viewers.

Along with the stills, “Tunnel” revealed that it had taken 9 hours to film the fight sequence, starting from 8 p.m. and going until 5 a.m. Reportedly the actors kept on filming the scene until their clothes were torn and tattered despite the fact that it was not their first time that week filming through the night.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/02/tunnel-reveals-behind-scenes-stills-yoon-hyun-mins-epic-fight-scene/

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

before the lesson and when Yoo Hyun Min was alone in his room, he decided to give himself an English name.  He then browsed through some popular English names when he picked 'Brad' after Hollywood actor Brad Pitt. Watch as the actor carelessly writes out the word Bread on his belongings instead of Brad, "I'm Bread," causing much laughter in the studio.

That was really funny. "I am Bread." :lol:

I remember that he spoke a  few lines in English in the drama "Tunnel". I am looking forward to his new drama with the fallen angel because it sounds interesting. Hope he will change the color on his hair. Not a fan of his current blond hair but if it is for his next project I understand. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jung Ryeo Won And Yoon Hyun Min Confirmed To Lead New Drama

Jung-Ryeo-Won-Yoon-Hyun-Min.jpg

Jung Ryeo Won and Yoon Hyun Min will be starring in a drama together!

On September 1, a source from KBS stated that the two actors have been confirmed for the upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Don’t Trust Her” (literal title).

Jung Ryeo Won will be playing the role of a public prosecutor who’s part of the sex crimes task force. Her character’s aggressive method of investigation lies on a fine line between legal and illegal investigation, but it has earned her a reputation as an ace prosecutor.

Through this drama, Jung Ryeo Won will be returning to the small screen approximately two years since her drama “Bubblegum” back in 2015. Yoon Hyun Min, on the other hand, will be making a drama comeback approximately four months since OCN’s “Tunnel.”

The cast of “Don’t Trust Her” will be holding their first script reading next week. The drama is slated to air in October after “Lingerie Girls’ Generation,” which is the follow-up to “School 2017.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/01/jung-ryeo-won-yoon-hyun-min-confirmed-lead-new-drama/

• 1 month later...

Yoon Hyun Min Is A Friendly Prosecutor And Fun Co-Star In Photos From Set Of “Witch’s Court”

Yoon-Hyun-Min11.jpg

New behind-the-scenes photos of Yoon Hyun Min in KBS 2TV’s “Witch’s Court” have been released.

The photos show Yoon Hyun Min looking at his co-stars with a sweet expression and talking to them while making eye contact. He also shows great chemistry with his lead partner Jung Ryeo Won and on-screen mom Jun Mi Sun, and reportedly creates a joyful atmosphere on set.

Yoon-Hyun-Min-Witchs-Court.jpg

In the final revealed photo, Yoon Hyun Min seems like a dependable older brother while speaking to a victim who was in middle school at the time.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/29/yoon-hyun-min-friendly-prosecutor-fun-co-star-photos-set-witchs-court/

• Like 3

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민 [Completed Drama: Witch at Court]
7 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Yoon Hyun Min joked, “I was going to take it easy during December, but a close friend of mine is also filming something now so I don’t have anyone to hang out with.”

His girlfriend and his close friend, Jung Kyung Ho, are currently busy filming their dramas. He should rest a little and prepare for the holidays. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yoon Hyun Min Shares Thoughts On His Acting, “Tunnel,” And Concluding “Witch’s Court”

Yoon-Hyun-Min-1.jpg

Yoon Hyun Min recently held an interview after the conclusion of “Witch’s Court,” in which he starred as the handsome rookie prosecutor who gave up becoming a doctor in order to pursue justice and the law. During the interview, he talked about his two successful dramas this year, OCN’s “Tunnel” and KBS’s “Witch’s Court.

Yoon Hyun Min first talked about how he felt after the end of the drama. He commented, “I have a lot to be thankful for this year. Both ‘Tunnel’ and ‘Witch’s Court’ did well successively and so I was very lucky. I’m also thankful that I’m able to go on my Asia tour after the drama. For ‘Tunnel,’ when I heard the director say, ‘Okay!’ at the end of the last scene, I started to cry. I cried at the thought of all the hard work the actors and staff put into the drama and the fact that we were able to get such great viewership ratings, and so I cried and hugged the director at the end. For ‘Witch’s Court,’ I also got teary-eyed at the end because it was a drama that I didn’t have such high expectations for but did so well.”

He was also asked to pick his favorite character that he’d played so far. The actor answered, “I had a lot of pressure this time as it was my first lead role for a public broadcast station, and many people told me, ‘You know this is an important drama right?’ But for me, all my dramas are important. I took on the project with the mindset that if I wasn’t able to do well on this one, I wouldn’t be able to take on another one. All my dramas are precious to me, and so I can’t rank them. But the drama that marked a turning point in my life was ‘Heartless City.’ After ‘Heartless City,’ I’ve been working without resting. Before that, I had always failed countless auditions, but afterwards, I had a lot of offers come in, so it was a turning point.”

Yoon Hyun Min also talked about his former career as a professional baseball player. He explained that when he was younger, baseball was all he ever had. His dream was to become a professional baseball player, but when he actually went to a professional league, the difficulties of being a professional player hit him. He stated, “Every year that passed, I got more timid, and then I got injuries, and didn’t have the mentality to defeat it.”

He also explained that afterwards, he set his heart on becoming a musical actor, and did part-time jobs to pay for acting lessons. He explained that initially, he didn’t want to become famous but he wanted to slowly become known and act for a very long time. He expressed that he was thankful that it was happening faster than expected.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/17/yoon-hyun-min-shares-thoughts-acting-tunnel-concluding-witchs-court/

• Like 1