Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민

czakhareina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hyun Min, Jung Kyung Ho, Lee Si Un and Soo Ji will visit Kim So yeon on the variety show WGM.

In the episode Hyun min will play the role of the provocative "brother in law". Jung Kyung Ho began to produce a back hug scene like a film director in order for KSY couple to naturally be able to hug one another and Hyun min directed specific positions and lines while even directly demonstrating the back hug with his friend. :w00t:

201510231007241115_5.jpg

Hope he is doing well filming his latest drama My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol.

Embedded image permalink

• LOL 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoon Hyun Min and Jun So Min Reportedly Break Up

Yoon Hyun Min and Jun So Min Reportedly Break Up

Actors Yoon Hyun Min and Jun So Min have reportedly ended their relationship and are remaining as good friends.

On January 5, the couple’s agency Entertainment IM confirmed their breakup. According to the agency, “The two have split last year due to their busy schedules. They are good friends and are supporting each others’ works.”

Yoon Hyun Min and Jun So Min confirmed that they were dating in April of last year and even appeared together publicly once.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/05/yoon-hyun-min-and-jun-so-min-reportedly-break-up/

I am sorry for them but if they are not right for each other, it is better this way. I hope they will find love again.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Been a long time since I have been in soompi... and updated here... and a little sad about this news:

Beautiful Mind actors yet to recieve payment: Production company points fingers at KBS

Mystery drama, Beautiful Mind is over, however, the cast is still waiting to equalize their bank balances. As per media reports, broadcasting channel KBS is delaying their emolument which in turn is pushing back the actor's payments.

On 20 September, the production house of the drama affirmed to have paid the dues of first eight episodes, but are waiting for the channel's compensation to adjust the following six telecasts. A representative from Raemongraein told OSEN: "Because the drama aired before we signed a contract with KBS, we disbursed what payment we could to the actors and staff. We have disbursed payments for the first eight episodes, and we have yet to make payments for the remaining six episodes."

However, the official clarified the company's intention to disburse the payment once negotiations with KBS is over. Giving out further details into the contract, the staffer added: "The production company paid 70% of the production expense. But we have not received a single Won (₩) from KBS. We are currently negotiating with KBS regarding the contract. Once the contract is drawn up, then we will definitely disburse the remaining payments."

South Korean television series, Beautiful Mind, starring Jang Hyuk, Park So-dam, Yoon Hyun-min and Park Se-Young aired its last episode on 2 August.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/beautiful-mind-actors-yet-recieve-payment-production-company-points-fingers-kbs-3419

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yoon Hyun Min appeared in MBC variety show "I Live Alone" ep. 189.

He met former baseball players and later he met real detectives to gather information for his character analysis.

YyxrWqr.jpg

8H0LOn6.jpg

videos from the episode.

He will play in OCN drama Tunnel, broadcasted in March.

From the script reading.

’터널’ 최진혁X이유영X윤현민, ’보이스’ 열풍 잇는다…대본 리딩 현장 공개

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 17th February broadcast of MBC reality show "I Live Alone"  Lee Si Un invited Yoon Hyun-min, who has a hobby of changing the furniture layout. Yoon Hyun-min was surprised at the state of the chen house which was worse than he expected.

His friend, Lee Si Un, warned Yoon Hyun-min, "Give up the socks," and he screamed at his feet as he cleaned his house.

Yoon Hyun-min said, "Let's just dispose of the house and live with me." 
:lol:

1145005_1041877_2104.jpg

http://www.joongboo.com/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=1145005

We know that Hyun Min is good at remodeling and an ace of cleaning his house. :D

• LOL 1

Yoon Hyun Min and his new drama partner Choi Jin Hyuk will appear in 1stLook Magazine.

A few picture from BTS and from the shooting...

In VLIve they talked about the characters that are going to start as antagonists at first then slowly coming closer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQznOsMluwB/?taken-by=1stlookofficial

sOhhOuF.jpg&key=c038a149015615678d8de968

znz4vqz.jpg&key=b68c67bf34d5d6d4cddb4e2e

On the filming set, reading the script.

9qMlMY4.jpg&key=dde3609d060fcc19b2e06092

• Like 2