Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민

czakhareina

New K-ent Couple Yoon Hyun Min and Jeon So Min Step Out as Film Festival Honorary Ambassadors

Posted on May 1, 2015 by ockoala

There was a recent K-ent celebrity relationship reveal that slipped by me but I’m making up for it by the couple doing something pretty rare. K-actor Yoon Hyun Min (Discovery of Romance, Cruel City, Falling for Innocence) and K-actress Jeon So Min (Princess Aurora, Endless Love) recently revealed their dating status to the world. They met via a friendly cupid in Jung Kyung Ho, who worked with Jeon So Min in Endless Love and is frequent costars and good friends with Yoon Hyun Min in real life. Read more Koalasplayground

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of Falling for Innocence Team met again a month after the drama ended. They have visited the mural village (where it was one of the filming set) and had dinner.

11168029_1129534083729986_41274387925575

Yoon Hyun Min, Kim So yeon, Jung Kyung Ho and the PD Ji Young Soo.

560226_1129534080396653_9109052104246417

On 22 June he attended VIP premiere of Jin Goo`s movie Battle of Yeonpyeong.

201506222126032010_1.jpg

Edited by larus

Yoon Hyun Min has received an offer to play in weekend drama I Am Geum Sa-wol, with Baek Jin Hee is she will confirm. The MBC 50-episode family drama comes from makjang hit-maker Kim Soon-ok.  I knew it was a matter of time until he will get first lead roles. I will not watch his new drama but I wish him a good role if he will accept. I saw him in six consecutive projects but family drama, makjang not less, it is not my cup of tea.

윤현민(왼)과 성혁 /사진=스타뉴스

credit

• 4 weeks later...

I read other articles that he is still under discussions to appear in the drama I Am Geum Sa-wol. I still not watching this drama but I want a good part for him. Maybe I will watch only his scenes. 

Edit: I see that there is another actor in the cast for the same role, Sung Hyuk. Oh well, I guess Yoon Hyung Min has declined the role. Waiting for his next role in a drama I would watch. :)

Edited by larus

• 3 weeks later...

No, I was wrong. Yoon Hyun Min will play in drama My Daughter Geum Sa-weol.

bites_geumsawol1.jpg

News bites: August 9, 2015 by awcoconuts | August 9, 2015

I’m excited for Yoon Hyun-min (Falling for Innocence), who’s landed his first leading role in MBC’s upcoming weekend drama, My Daughter Geum Sa-weol. His character is a second-generation chaebol and the director of a construction company. Given that he’s been catered to his whole life, he’s notoriously bossy and has a “bulldozer” personality. In the past he’s only been involved with women professionally, but he’s strangely attracted to Geum Sa-weol, played by Baek Jin-hee (Pride and Prejudice). Park Se-young (Feel-Good Day) is positively considering the opportunity to play Sa-weol’s rival, and I hope this means her agency dispute has been resolved. From the writing and directing team who worked on Jang Bo-ri Is Here, the weekender is about a family torn apart by hate and revenge. It focuses on titular Sa-weol, who attempts to mend the family’s broken ties by building a new dream house (I’m not sure I get the logic, either). The show follows Queen’s Flower on September 5. [Joy News, Korea Daily]

Credit http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/news-bites-august-9-2015/