Yoon Hyun Min | 윤현민

czakhareina

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yoon Hyun-min, 'When a devil calls your name,' Watching impression ..

Yoon Hyun-min said in his instagram on July 31, "I saw a certain kind of drama accidentally, it's really funny, and it seems like my brother is coming out or not. I posted the photo I took. I also posted a poster of 'When the Devil Called Your Name'.

Yoon Hyun-min in the photo stares at the camera with Jung Kyung-ho. In particular, the charisma of two people attracts attention.

2019080107410293619_1.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2019080107410293619

**** Maybe he will make a cameo in his friend new drama. :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mnet Announces New Variety Show About Celebrities Training To Become Ballad Singers

Jan 20, 2020
by S. Park

b6be9abeba3d44afb11e9b13641ad631.jpeg?s=

Mnet will be airing a new variety show about ballads!

“Wanna Be Singers” (tentative title) features six celebrities who are passionate about music but lack singing skills and follows their story of growth as they train to become ballad singers.

The cast includes MMA fighter Kim Dong Hyun, who dreams of becoming a singer, comedian Moon Se Yoon, who feels the happiest when singing, songwriter Yoo Jae Hwan, who wants to shed his former TV personality to sing serious ballads, actor Yoon Hyun Min, who dreams of releasing a ballad that tells his story, former announcer Jang Sung Kyu, who wants to sing a ballad that comforts others, and model-actor Joo Woo Jae, who has extensive knowledge of ballads.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1378175wpp/mnet-announces-new-variety-show-about-celebrities-training-to-become-ballad-singers

I know that Yoon Hyun Min likes to sing and he sings well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Premiere Watch: My Holo Love

by stroopwafel

premwatch_hololove1.jpg

The latest K-drama Netflix original, My Holo Love, features Yoon Hyun-min playing both sides of a love triangle with Go Sung-hee. Our heroine Han So-yeon (Go Sung-hee) has seen success in her career at an eyewear company, but she’s chosen to lead a lonely existence in order to hide a painful secret. An ordinary day turns extraordinary when she dons a pair of glasses and encounters a strange vision–Holo, a cutting-edge hologram made in the image of his creator, Go Nan-do (Yoon Hyun-min). Though he’s based Holo on his appearance, the brilliant inventor and his man-made doppelganger couldn’t be more different if they tried. Holo is sweet and attentive, while Nan-do is prickly and self-centered. So-yeon agrees to be a beta tester for Holo and, despite her best efforts, finds herself relying on Holo more and more. As she and Holo develop a relationship, Holo begins to “malfunction” and seems to develop the ability to feel. Complicating matters, Nan-do finds himself falling for So-yeon the more he gets to know her. It’s a man versus machine romance of sorts, but if you fall in love with an illusion, can there ever be a happy ending?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/02/premiere-watch-my-holo-love/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hwang Jung Eum, Yoon Hyun Min, And Seo Ji Hoon Confirmed For Upcoming KBS Drama

Mar 10, 2020
by K. Z
e7398a267fef4537a18f4dbb8c7dd4df.jpeg?s=

Following reports that Hwang Jung Eum and Yoon Hyun Min were in talks to participate in a new romantic comedy, we are happy to share that they both have been confirmed for the roles!

On March 10, the production crew behind KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “That Guy is That Guy” (literal title) stated that Hwang Jung Eum and Yoon Hyun Min, as well as Seo Ji Hoon, were officially cast in the new drama. “These three actors will show a never-before seen type of romantic comedy in ‘That Guy is That Guy.'”

This romantic comedy is about a woman who chooses to remain single and unmarried after multiple heartbreaks, and a man who wants to change his relationship with this woman through love. The story will combine the theme of a past life with realistic topics such as marriage and remaining single.

Though an official release date has not yet been confirmed, it is currently scheduled for a release day in the latter half of this year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387464wpp/hwang-jung-eum-yoon-hyun-min-and-seo-ji-hoon-confirmed-for-upcoming-kbs-drama

• Like 1

Hwang Jung-eum to choose Yoon Hyun-min or Seo Ji-hoon in anti-marriage romance drama

by tineybeanie

funktheseo.jpg
Seo Ji-hoon, Hwang Jung-eum, Yoon Hyun-min

Hwang Jung-eum (Handsome Guy and Jung-eum), Yoon Hyun-min (My Holo Love), Seo Ji-hoon (Welcome) have been confirmed to star in an upcoming KBS drama called That Guy is The Guy. Hwang plays a strong proponent of the single life, who has chosen to plan her life excluding marriage from her future. One day, she receives the love confessions of two men with completely different charms.

This drama seeks to explore the meaning of marriage and family in the context of the 21st century, as more and more young people choose to be single.

Hwang’s character is the confident and capable project manager of a successful webtoon company. Yoon Hyun-min plays the shrewd CEO of a pharmaceutical company. He’s chic and cool, but there’s also a loneliness within him.

Seo Ji-hoon plays a star webtoon artist who has a genius-level talent and a lovable personality. He grew up with Hwang’s character; though she thought of him as a little brother, he has harbored a secret crush on her for years.

Yoon Hyun-min and Seo Ji-hoon have played love rivals before in tvN’s Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter. I found their bromance to be cute, and so I look forward to their dynamic again in That Guy is The Guy.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/hwang-jung-eum-to-choose-yoon-hyun-min-or-seo-ji-hoon-in-anti-marriage-romance-drama/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...