[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

Okay, its been awhile since I've posted on soompi but I just have to say something and this place just looks safer for me than the main 1994 thread.

After rewatching this drama for the thousandth time, I am still confused about chil bong. I dont know when he fell in love with Najung. The only scene that struck me was the ramyun scene and it was really awkward. It didn't show that he was falling for her at all. I thought that he was just laughing at her countryness because he's never heard anyone speak like her before.

And that second kissing scene. I did not like it. Now that I've watched 11, I don't understand why it happened because Najung obviously didn't think twice of it. And now I'm just annoy when I get to a chil bong scene because I feel like he's just so emotional for not a good reason.

I'm not sure that last sentence makes sense but thanks for letting me rant. :)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vieska said: For a second, I'm scared that relationship between oppa and Na Jung will become similar like Tae Wong and Shi Won at AM97.
But, after I read this forum, I feel safe and warm because all of your thought  >:D<
This episode definitely built for our Nareki couple. I love how the SW-nim finally gave the oppa POV for us.
It safe now to say Nareki is end game.
Also, I feel pity and grateful for Chilbongie. Because of him, Oppa has aware his feeling into Na Jeong. It solid, strong feeling and make him realise that he can't lose Na Jeong for another guy :\">
Team Oppa.. Fighting <:-P

New comer here!

I don't really have any juicy stuff to share or a depth analysis on who is actually gonna be the end game but I just have to comment! I checked this section few weeks before when I started watching AM94 but at that time Nareki thread is not exist yet and I was so disappointed thus kudos to those who open the thread!

What I wanna say is..I need Trash oppa as the husband or I dont think I can ever finish the series...call me shallow..tho I enjoy every single second of every episode but for me only Trash has to be the end game. *but I don't mind Haitai as well as long as not CB* << I don't know if I can say this here..but I don't see any spark between them at least not up till episode 11, unless writenim has something in store for the CB-Najung in future..I still can't accept them as end game. ( I hope I didn't offend anyone with this statement tho)

Enough said..I now will go to the silent lurker mode ;) Please keep all the juicy stuff and depth analysis coming in guys!

hi can anyone post any link for Nareki during MAMA award..i just got back home with proper internet connection to download but found out all youtube link posted in previous page gave been deleted already:(hope someone have other link?i really wanna see their moment on MAMA:(

the girl who! said:

vieska said: For a second, I'm scared that relationship between oppa and Na Jung will become similar like Tae Wong and Shi Won at AM97.
But, after I read this forum, I feel safe and warm because all of your thought  >:D<
This episode definitely built for our Nareki couple. I love how the SW-nim finally gave the oppa POV for us.
It safe now to say Nareki is end game.
Also, I feel pity and grateful for Chilbongie. Because of him, Oppa has aware his feeling into Na Jeong. It solid, strong feeling and make him realise that he can't lose Na Jeong for another guy :\">
Team Oppa.. Fighting <:-P

In the main thread, I try not to sound too biased, but I'm glad that here at least I can say, I'm 90% sure oppa's the husband! :D 
@Lyna I've been hoping since that spoiler about the collapse was released that either NJ or Oppa would be involved, which would then be the catalyst for the two of them to FINALLY start their relationship but at this point it seems too early. :( Also, have to agree completely with the argument that NJ-Oppa are at the center of emotional angst so it better will pay off in the end! 

i just thought i'm the only one confused about chilbong.i think he just has a crush on najung..for me,haitai is the real rival here..hahaha..something that his said toward the end of the episode make me think he is..
and my fav moment from this ep that kiss ad lib between oppa/appa!!

erinaz said: i just thought i'm the only one confused about chilbong.i think he just has a crush on najung..for me,haitai is the real rival here..hahaha..something that his said toward the end of the episode make me think he is..

vieska said: erinaz said: i just thought i'm the only one confused about chilbong.i think he just has a crush on najung..for me,haitai is the real rival here..hahaha..something that his said toward the end of the episode make me think he is..

As much as I like the main thread, there are moments where I just want to spazz like crazy over trash x najung.

Episode 11 we finally get the confirmation that we've all been waiting for, Trash has feelings for Najung *squeals*. That squashes all the supposed "hints" that he is gay, I just never bought into that to be honest - I felt like people wanted him to be gay just to pull him out of the running as the potential husband.
I'm 50/50 right now with my love/frustrations with Oppa, on one hand I totally understand why it has taken him so long to finally admitting his feelings at the same time I'm frustrated that he has taken so long to get this point lol - I know my statement makes no sense but I'm rooting for him to get the girl and for Najung to "marry her Oppa".

erinaz said: i just thought i'm the only one confused about chilbong.i think he just has a crush on najung..for me,haitai is the real rival here..hahaha..something that his said toward the end of the episode make me think he is..

Guest SakuToku

I never post on a main thread and I just lurk instead. Man, that place is full of Team Chilbongi. I guess this is the safest place for Nareki shippers. BTW why don't we make a members list on the first post?
Here's the question: what are your Nareki predictions for the next episode?
My Nareki predictions as of now:1. Nareki will have a date.2. Oppa is preparing himself to confess to Na-jeong.3. More Oppa-Chilbongi rival scene.4. Na-jeong is hospitalized due to department store collapse. Lol just kidding. XD
As for Haetae x Na-jeong, I ship them as friends. Maybe Haetae could be a cupid for Nareki, which is wonderful. Lol what kind of imaginations I have. XD

okay...people has been saying oppa's excuse is lame n he should have told them to na jung when she confessed n that the reson should be stronger inatead of being afraid yo agfect the 2 families et cetera et cetera...

i for once can accept n understand oppa reasoning. here you are with a girl who practically considered as sibling than one day she sees him differently. he might wonder if that feeling is real or camouflaged from being closed all the time. taking wrong step n it might destroy the family connection.

during the eps we can see that oppa indeed has feelings for na jung but he prob still unsure of na jung' real feeling plus dad n mom don't even consider oppa to be in the mold of na jung suitor cos they practically consider him as their own son.

with such reasoning, i understand why it takes so long for oppa to spill his heart out. it's kust am pisses with the writer as to why oppa muat be depicted that way.

on the symbolism, worried that oppa moving out n cb moving in means oppa will be out of na jung's heart.

sakutonaru said: I never post on a main thread and I just lurk instead. Man, that place is full of Team Chilbongi. I guess this is the safest place for Nareki shippers. BTW why don't we make a members list on the first post?
Here's the question: what are your Nareki predictions for the next episode?
My Nareki predictions as of now:1. Nareki will have a date.2. Oppa is preparing himself to confess to Na-jeong.3. More Oppa-Chilbongi rival scene.4. Na-jeong is hospitalized due to department store collapse. Lol just kidding.

uw_maulida said: okay...people has been saying oppa's excuse is lame n he should have told them to na jung when she confessed n that the reson should be stronger inatead of being afraid yo agfect the 2 families et cetera et cetera... i for once can accept n understand oppa reasoning. here you are with a girl who practically considered as sibling than one day she sees him differently. he might wonder if that feeling is real or camouflaged from being closed all the time. taking wrong step n it might destroy the family connection. during the eps we can see that oppa indeed has feelings for na jung but he prob still unsure of na jung' real feeling plus dad n mom don't even consider oppa to be in the mold of na jung suitor cos they practically consider him as their own son. with such reasoning, i understand why it takes so long for oppa to spill his heart out. it's kust am pisses with the writer as to why oppa muat be depicted that way. on the symbolism, worried that oppa moving out n cb moving in means oppa will be out of na jung's heart.

Archived