[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@czakhareina
Like @anniems said, you could watch from Hulu if you installed Mediahint in your browser, but there're some rare cases where it's not working. I hope Mediahint is working for you.

Alternate video link:
Mineememe's ep 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 streaming in parts are still working. Mineememe's ep 6 DL links at Mediafire are still available. It's easy to download from Mediafire.

I notice some links in first post have to be deleted since it's not working anymore, but my net connection is very annoying slow right now, so I'll come back later to fix those and add Dramabeans recap link.

Dramabeans recap on Spain trip episode 2: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/03/grandpas-over-flowers-in-spain-episode-2/

Edit:
Index post updated~ I rechecked and apparently Mineememe's ep 3 streaming still working.

Grandpa ep 3 tonight!

Love how Seojin actually pre-arranged for a tour for the grandpas on their first day without him.  His dimples are really cute.  :P

And I admire Lee Soon Jae's can do spirit.  Despite being down with flu, he insists on travelling with the others and taking on the burden of finding the accommodation. 

Chinese version of Grandpas Over Flowers gets green lightby awcoconuts | March 20, 2014 HalbaeSpain17.jpg

Chinese Grandpas Over Flowers fans, rejoice – tvN’s popular entertainment programs (the Grandpas and the Noonas) are being remade for Chinese television. CJ E&M, the huge conglomerate behind cable channel tvN, has entered into a strategic alliance with Dragon TV to bring the hit variety shows, adapted with Chinese stars, to the masses.

Through export, PD Na Young-seok’s atypical yet wildly successful programs have built a steadily increasing international fanbase in countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Japan. The Chinese edition is the first time CJ E&M will collaborate with another country to adapt the Grandpa and Noona shows for a local market.

ready more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/03/chinese-version-of-grandpas-over-flowers-gets-green-light/

emmie said:

Grandpa ep 3 tonight!

Love how Seojin actually pre-arranged for a tour for the grandpas on their first day without him.  His dimples are really cute.  :P

And I admire Lee Soon Jae's can do spirit.  Despite being down with flu, he insists on travelling with the others and taking on the burden of finding the accommodation. 

class="content-title" style="color: rgb(63, 63, 64); font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Grandpas Over Flowers” Once Again Brings in Ratings for Episode 2 in SpainI.said.hi March 15, 2014 
grandpas-tvn.jpg
The March 14 episode of tvN’s “Grandpas over Flowers” brought in high ratings, once again validating the cable show’s popularity. Episode two of the Spain trip averaged a viewership of 7.8%, while the episode’s highest rating reached 9.8%. These numbers were huge, considering that “Grandpas over Flowers” aired on a cable station.
grandpas-over-flower-540x540.jpg

The second episode featured the four veteran actors exploring Spain by themselves as the baggage boy, actor Lee Seo Jin, was expected to be absent for the first few days. Thus, the four veteran actors followed a well prepared tour guide to explore the architectural masterpieces of Spanish Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi. As the grandpas visited the garden Park Güell to the cathedral La Sagrada Familia, the four actors were captured expressing their amazement and wonder at the intricate and beautiful designs. However, the day tour turned for the worst when the grandpas became lost on their way back to their dorms, causing a five minute walk to become an hour long search; luckily, the actors were finally able to find their rooms.

Curious about how the Spain vacation will be like with Lee Seo Jin’s return to the group? Catch next week’s episode of “Grandpas over Flowers,” as the baggage boy returns to assist the four grandpas throughout the rest of the trip. TvN’s “Grandpas over Flowers” broadcasts on Friday at 9:50 PM (KST).

Source (1)
credit soompi

March 17, 2014
Grandpas over Flowers, Lee Seo Jin Presents Chic Airport Fashion
Source: BNTNewsimage
[by Sunghee Park] Recently, tvN’s ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ is growing in popularity. 
In the latest episode of ‘Grandpas over Flower,’ actor Lee Seo Jin arrives in Barcelona. Flaunting his outstanding English ability, Lee Seo Jin showed relaxed and comfortable behaviors, finding his way to accommodation.
On the other hand, Lee Seo Jin caught the eyes of many men with his stylish airport fashion. He presented an all-black look, creating a chic feeling. Moreover, Lee made his look more fashionable with camouflage patterned carrier. 
The camouflage suitcase that Lee Seo Jin carried along in the episode is from ‘T-Tech by TUMI.’ As one of a diffusion brands of TUMI, ‘T-Tech by TUMI’ is created to satisfy men and women who enjoy their young life style. 
Meanwhile, Lee Seo Jin is starred in tvN ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ and KBS ‘Very Good Time.’ (photo by tvN ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ capture, ‘T-Tech by TUMI’)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Seo Jin Takes Fun Pictures in Spain for Travel Show “Grandpa Over Flowers”leeseojin.png
Actor Lee Seo Jin sticks his head in a cardboard cutout in a fun photo taken in Spain. The actor is currently in Spain for the new season of tvN’s travel show “Grandpa Over Flowers.” Teaser photos of the upcoming season have been posted on their Facebook page.
grandpaoverflowers33.jpg
A cast member from “Grandpa Over Flowers” sits beside a masked man who is a part of the protesting youth in Spain.
grandpaoverflowers2.jpg

Lee Seo Jin sits against the beautifully painted Spanish wall.
grandpaoverflowers.jpg

You can see Lee Seo Jin and the cast of grandpas travel around Spain in season three of “Grandpa Over Flowers.” The show airs on March 7 at 9:50pm.

credit soompi

Grandpas Over Flowers in Spain: Episode 3by javabeans | March 25, 2014halbaespain3-00280a.jpg

girlfriday: Now that Seo-jinnie has joined the halbaes in Spain, Na PD is quick to hand over responsibilities, like booking the next leg of their journey. Seo-jin tries to nudge Na PD to book the staff hotel first so he can just piggyback off of his work, but they just keep arguing back and forth: “No, you do it. No, you first! No you!”

javabeans: It’s so cute how Seo-jin is so happy that their lodgings are run by a Korean person; he literally can’t stop grinning.

girlfriday: She helps him book train tickets and hotels, so he’s off to a pretty easy start. In an interview he says that his biggest worry on this trip is the halbaes’ health, just because they’re cramming more travel into the itinerary. Na PD: “Well it would’ve been nice if you had come a little sooner.” But… you’re the one who forced him to come later!

read on: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/03/grandpas-over-flowers-in-spain-episode-3/

Guest bacom

emmie said: hee...watching the raw without subtitles.  Amazing the grandpas went off to Spain by themselves without their porter!  Lee Soon Jae is real cool! Might be the oldest but he's great in leading the other grandpas.  Though he seldom turn back to check that the others are catching up with him  lol

Guest bacom

Thanks so much @sgsairl, I'll install right now and see if it work

Wait a minute, I don't need to install anything haha..I live in the US. Find sub ep on Hulu already. Thanks a lot!

Guest bacom

Thanks so much @emmie. It's really helpful if someone can post link for us to watch when new one comes out (raw or sub) I understand from soompi rule that you can post linkkif you put it in spoiler mode. 
I just watch ep 1 of Spain sub on Hulu and it's so funny. Na PD is so evil, he really knows how to find his prey. Poor easygoing grandpa Lee becomes his target. I lol at the part when he sticks the money in grandpa Lee pocket and hurrying him to sign the contract, so sneaky! To think he asked Seo-jin to come late then used it against him later. I wonder if grandpas scold Seo-jin later when they watch and find out he was side with evil NaPD to make them suffer. Love luggage boy, love his dimples, love his cool and sophisticated style!

@bacom, shucks thanks for then mention... but  i think it is all thank to @sgsairl since she made this awesome thread... i just copy paste anything and everything i can get my hands on...
anyway ep4 later yay!!!
watching this show makes me really want to go traveling... i did some local tours last year but i think a little road trip is what i need..

Archived