[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bacom

Thank you for the screencaps @czakhareina. I'm glad to have this thread to come in for all the updates, so you're the best @sgsairl, I appreciate it. I hope more fans will come to comment
Poor LSG who's not only a luggage boy but also a cook for grandpas. He's also the subject for Na PD to pick on and tattertale :) Na Pd is like the 6th member of the group. Whenever I didn't see him on the screen, I'd wonder why he didn't show his face :) To me the show is Granpas over Flower and Devil :))

Guest bacom

From tne clips above, it's really warm to see grandpas take care of each other and Seo-jin. First, gb Il-sub tucks in the blanket for Seo-jin, then gp Gu pulls out socks for gp Il-sub, then gp Soon-jae and gp Geun-hyung concerns and checks gp Il-sub's face. Aww, they're so cute together!
So funny to see Seo-jin preps Grandpas' meal in the bathroom, using the sink as the cutting board :)) The way he peels the potato is impress

bacom said: From tne clips above, it's really warm to see grandpas take care of each other and Seo-jin. First, gb Il-sub tucks in the blanket for Seo-jin, then gp Gu pulls out socks for gp Il-sub, then gp Soon-jae and gp Geun-hyung concerns and checks gp Il-sub's face. Aww, they're so cute together!
So funny to see Seo-jin preps Grandpas' meal in the bathroom, using the sink as the cutting board :)) The way he peels the potato is impress

Guest bacom

Omg, the Crayon Pop version, sooo adorable!  Gp Geun-hyung's body shake and gp Gu's leg work hahaha...who needs idols when we can have cute grandpas like that, awww....
How adorable it is to see grandpas sing! Aaaahhhh, how can I erase that cuteness to watch them as badass CEO or stern face grandpa in drama now???

I'm not able to watch Grandpa over flower online. I've just finished watching NOF after clicking on a link posted over the other thread but fail to find any connection for GOF. Unable to connect to Hulu. Very sad indeed as I'd love to view this travel show very much.

lol...just finished watching GoF with Chinese subs...  Seojin-nie is so hilarious...claims he hates cooking but his next variety project is to helm a cooking show?  :Pczakhareina said:
and never thought that ilsub halbae would do that.. so adorable and awesome...who is the other one in the compartment room? its Seo Jin oppa, Il Sub Halbae and Gu halbae... is the one on top Geun Hyung halbae?

emmie

said: lol...just finished watching GoF with Chinese subs...  Seojin-nie is so hilarious...claims he hates cooking but his next variety project is to helm a cooking show? 

:Pczakhareina

said:

and never thought that ilsub halbae would do that.. so adorable and awesome...who is the other one in the compartment room? its Seo Jin oppa, Il Sub Halbae and Gu halbae... is the one on top Geun Hyung halbae?

@czakhareina

errr...think that scene has not appeared. 

Agree with you on Seojin oppa being a natural at cooking.  Otherwise I'm sure the halbaes would definitely baulk at what he cooks.  Don't think they are the sort who will say nice cooking even when its not.

at least you can watch it on hulu... sometimes I prefer eng subs as the Chinese ones does not make sense at times.  If only I can read or understand Korean!  Then it would be RAW!  lol

emmie

said:

@czakhareina

errr...think that scene has not appeared. 

Agree with you on Seojin oppa being a natural at cooking.  Otherwise I'm sure the halbaes would definitely baulk at what he cooks.  Don't think they are the sort who will say nice cooking even when its not.

at least you can watch it on hulu... sometimes I prefer eng subs as the Chinese ones does not make sense at times.  If only I can read or understand Korean!  Then it would be RAW!  lol

Wanna share this:
'Good Times' Lee Seo Jin, 'Five-level explosive smile' that warms female hearts9084_1.jpg
Lee Seo-Jin expresses Kang Dong-Seok's inner thoughts that can't be uttered, which are delivered by his indifferent face, thus gaining the viewers' attention. In the displayed steal cuts, Lee Seo-Jin, who has been emitting himself as cold and objective person being, shows himself brightly smiling after the camera turns off. Particularly, Lee Seo-Jin showed the 'Prosecutor smile' that gives the reserved smile, wearing the suit and neck-tie, and 'dimple smile' that is drawing out the national popularity, and 'Porter smile' that has been shown during shopping in the market, 'Kiss failure smile', the one he cast while getting ready for the kiss scene with Kim Hee-Seon, and 'Shadow smile' that he slightly made upon his lips. The fifth-level smile with the unexpected outcome, is 'nuclear bomb smile', making the viewers feel proud.

read full here http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=9084

That only happens in drama, as we all know, in real life, errr, okay more like variety-like reality he also has a five-level thing in Grandpas over flowershere is what I come up with...Grandpa's over Flower's Lee Seo Jin Five-level Mental Breakdown that makes one laugh and take pity on him.
n_zpseebd0569.jpg

Forced smile, when he wants to give of a feeling  that everything is going well when it is not. Second is the biting of lips when he is getting worried at the plans that seems doomed to fail, Third is disheveled hair status when he doesn't have the brain space for his looks cause its filled for navigating the halbaes, routes to take, making sure they are all in his sight and all things connected to food -- where, when and how the food comes. Fourth is downing water, lots of downing (not drinking mind you, the correct term is downing water), when he needs to down lots and lots of water to cool down his over heating head from anger, frustration and confusion, And last level falling down in exhaustion happens at every end of the day for him to rethink the suffering and to complain to the staff...hehehehe

@czakhareina
Sorry for the late answer. For Mediahint, I checked, and looks like the latest version doesn't working. I use anonymoX and it's also working. It's free for limited use of bandwidth, but usually after I activated it, then play the video, then I turned it to inactive mode, the video can still play as long as I don't refresh the page. So far I only use it for about max 2 hours per day and it's fine here. Maybe you could give it a try. I'm using Firefox. First install it in your browser, then make sure the add-on is turned on and restart the browser. Open Hulu page, show your add-on bar if it's hidden. Click on anonymoX IP, change it to active, choose US as the country, and refresh the video page.

Archived