Quantcast
sgsairl

[Variety] Grandpas over Flowers 꽃보다 할배

sgsairl said: @czakhareina
Sorry for the late answer. For Mediahint, I checked, and looks like the latest version doesn't working. I use anonymoX and it's also working. It's free for limited use of bandwidth, but usually after I activated it, then play the video, then I turned it to inactive mode, the video can still play as long as I don't refresh the page. So far I only use it for about max 2 hours per day and it's fine here. Maybe you could give it a try. I'm using Firefox. First install it in your browser, then make sure the add-on is turned on and restart the browser. Open Hulu page, show your add-on bar if it's hidden. Click on anonymoX IP, change it to active, choose US as the country, and refresh the video page.

Grandpas Over Flowers in Spain: Episode 4by girlfriday | April 1, 2014 | Dramabeanshalbae04-00657a.jpg

EPISODE 4. Broadcast on March 28, 2014.

girlfriday: We return to the train sleeper car from hell, where four grown men are supposed to spend the night packed in like sardines.

javabeans: All I can say is: Thank god for liquor. Because if not for the bar car, I’m pretty sure Il-sub halbae would have exploded.

girlfriday: It’s pretty funny to watch Seo-jin when we rewind a bit to their arrival, because his way of dealing with the halbaes’ anger is to… not deal. He sticks his head in a book and avoids eye contact, and then finds a dining car to run away to, all because he can’t face it.

Read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/grandpas-over-flowers-in-spain-episode-4/

FanArt20140406020273_0.jpg
Article @ sportsworldiThis is cool, fans thinking what it is gonna be if American version came out of Grandpas over Flowers...
here is the original poster of these four awesome hollywood actors from their MOVIE LAST VEGAS!last-vegas-movie-poster-1.jpg

Lee SeoJin's VJ tasks keeps on addingfrom just a commentatorvlcsnap-2014-04-06-13h07m51s2_zps1495854
to cooking advisorvlcsnap-2014-04-06-13h08m16s2_zps0630407
and finally partner in crime... vlcsnap-2014-04-06-13h08m39s195_zps38bba

alzalya

said: Lee SeoJin's VJ tasks keeps on addingfrom just a commentator

to cooking advisor

and finally partner in crime... 

Play delves into a well-aged love
07201809.jpg

From left: Song Young-chang, Go Doo-shim and Lee Soon-jae perform leading roles in the upcoming play “Love Tune.” Veteran actor Lee Soon-jae, 78, who is more popular than ever after appearing on the hit reality program “Grandpas Over Flowers,” will get a little serious on stage as a brusque yet caring husband. This “simple and beautiful love story of an elderly couple,” he says, was attractive enough for experienced actors to “definitely make time for.”

“Love Tune,” based on a novel by Jang Yoon-jin, is a play that has been raising anticipation among theatergoers, not only because of Lee but because Go Doo-shim, 63, will be the female lead, Soon-ja. And it will be the first time the two veterans will meet on stage as a couple. 

“When I heard that Lee Soon-jae would make time for this play, I immediately thought, ‘I have to do this as well,’?” said Go at a press conference last week. “Everyone knows about his acting ability, and it’s a great honor to perform together.” 

Lee echoed that sentiment. “Go once acted as my daughter-in-law in a television drama in 1995,” said Lee. 

“That time, my wife was played by Kang Boo-ja, and you can’t imagine how much I wanted them to switch the roles,” Lee joked. 

Lee said that at his age, it’s quite difficult to appear on stage daily for more than three months, so he requested a double - Song Young-chang - to support him. 

“Love Tune,” according to organizers, is the love story of an elderly couple. Soon-ja, played by Go, has been married to her blunt husband, Mr. Park, for many years, but she meets her first love, Mr. Kim, and considers running off with him. 

Mr. Park - who hardly ever expresses his love for his wife - discovers Soon-ja’s affair. Rather than exploding with anger, Mr. Park tries to show how much she means to him. 

“In Korea, married couples of many, many years hardly say ‘I love you’ or express their feelings for each other,” said Song. “Husbands, especially, can be so brusque they hardly hold their wife’s hands or try to express their love, but I’m sure they feel love inside. On the other hand, for the younger generation these days, it’s so easy for them to say ‘I love you.’ Maybe too easy. Young audiences will realize while watching this play what sincere and true love is between a married couple and I hope they realize it.” 

Director Gu Tae-hwan says he wanted to see the two veterans on the same stage before they retire. 

“I worked with Go seven years ago, and I was in a total shock - shocked by how she interprets the character and makes it her own,” said Gu. “It’s difficult to express energy and delicacy at the same time, but Go does that perfectly. To see her next to Lee will be a great opportunity for the younger generation in the theater industry, like myself.”

*“Love Tune” will run May 2 to Aug. 3 at Dongsoong Arts Center in Daehagno, central Seoul. Performances will be at 8 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays; 3 and 7 p.m. Saturdays; and at 2 and 6 p.m. Sundays. Tickets cost 60,000 won ($56.85) or 45,000 won.

By YIM SEUNG-HYE [sharon@joongang.co.kr] | April 9 2014 koreajoongangdaily

Grandpas Over Flowers in Spain: Episode 5 by girlfriday | April 8, 2014 EPISODE 5. Broadcast on April 4, 2014. girlfriday: The group arrives in Seville and Seo-jin gets behind the wheel of the Rental Car From Hell. Things seem fine at first, but judging by the cartoon black smoke that they’ve edited in post, I think that car is probably cursed. The navigation even speaks Korean at them, robotically telling them to make left or right turns. javabeans: The caption changes to horror-movie script and asks leadingly, “Do you suppose the navigation lady will remain nice?” Well when you ask me like that… girlfriday: This seems to be the start of where things go wrong, because maybe they trust the GPS robot too much because it sounds like it knows Korean. Seo-jin sits back and seems to trust that the lady will tell them where to go. Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/grandpas-over-flowers-in-spain-episode-5/

sgsairl said: Grandpas Over Flowers in Spain: Episode 5 by girlfriday | April 8, 2014 EPISODE 5. Broadcast on April 4, 2014. girlfriday: The group arrives in Seville and Seo-jin gets behind the wheel of the Rental Car From Hell. Things seem fine at first, but judging by the cartoon black smoke that they’ve edited in post, I think that car is probably cursed. The navigation even speaks Korean at them, robotically telling them to make left or right turns. javabeans: The caption changes to horror-movie script and asks leadingly, “Do you suppose the navigation lady will remain nice?” Well when you ask me like that… girlfriday: This seems to be the start of where things go wrong, because maybe they trust the GPS robot too much because it sounds like it knows Korean. Seo-jin sits back and seems to trust that the lady will tell them where to go. Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/04/grandpas-over-flowers-in-spain-episode-5/

hi , anyone have season 1 ep 7 eng? and season 2 Taiwan eng  ?  and season 3 Spain eng?. I  cannot watch Hulu in my country :(

kits said: hi , anyone have season 1 ep 7 eng? and season 2 Taiwan eng  ?  and season 3 Spain eng?. I  cannot watch Hulu in my country :(

sgsairl said: kits said: hi , anyone have season 1 ep 7 eng? and season 2 Taiwan eng  ?  and season 3 Spain eng?. I  cannot watch Hulu in my country :(

@kits
Yup, like @nikkisjs said, you can try using Media Hint first.

@nikkisjs
Media Hint latest version was 0.1.13.1, and it wouldn't work for me some days ago after I upgraded it. Now I tried again after reading your post and it works perfectly, weird, LOL. And as for downloading:

Freemake VIdeo Downloader worked for me before, but it was really hard for me to get a full file download, usually stopped in the middle, connection fault maybe. Don't know if it's still working or not now since I gave up downloading since season 1. You'll need proxy if you're not in US.

I just saw Wonderful Days (Lee SeoJin drama) ep 11 on KBS world, there's a scene with Grandpa over flower comic book. Is there a real comic book on Grandpa over flower?