Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

@bacv aww great to hear that, it must be hard preparing all that, wasn't it? i'm sure JW will notice your awesome effort ;)

@"the girl who!" gurrl thanks for your warm welcome, you havent changed one bit! still nice as ever :)

ahh how i wish we all for once can meet up, (preferably in korea, heehee) and fangirl together and go to JW's agency and meet him in person kyaaa we'll probably faint just a second after we see him haha wouldnt it be fuuuun

Andjani_ said: @bacv aww great to hear that, it must be hard preparing all that, wasn't it? i'm sure JW will notice your awesome effort ;)

@"the girl who!" gurrl thanks for your warm welcome, you havent changed one bit! still nice as ever :)

ahh how i wish we all for once can meet up, (preferably in korea, heehee) and fangirl together and go to JW's agency and meet him in person kyaaa we'll probably faint just a second after we see him haha wouldnt it be fuuuun

@Andjani Yeah It's really hard but ... It's Ok, it's for Oppa =))@thegirlwho I hope so :x
I wanna share group photo to here but some members don't like to share it public TT.TTThat's day was fun, realllllllly!!!!!

@"the girl who!" ooh how i miss him appearing on my screen every week then, although i fully support his decision of focusing on movies but doing a drama or two wouldnt hurt right? hee

if it were me, i may have hyperventilated just at the sound of his footsteps approaching and fainted even before i get to see him ): lmao fail

@bacv weee what a dedication, you gals are seriously the besttt! aww i really wish i can see the photos myself, but if the others feel bothered by it then it's okay ;)

the girl who! said: awww wedding rumors for oppa and Yumi ssi ^^ but it's only RUMORS for now .... u know media is speculating since they're entering the 3rd year in their relationship and are still strong ( and of course the fact that both are in a good age for marriage ) . I'm glad they're doing so well and hope they continue like that ,enjoying and supporting each other.
If the rumors are true ... congrats :)
Source : http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1514256.htm

gahhh when asked about his circle of friends he was seriously so sweet talking about Ryu Seung Bum :) he thanked Seung Beom for helping him for years since he was on his 20s , he was such a loyal friend to our oppa T_T man , this guy had so much luck with his friends, they were like real brothers and helped him on his difficult time .... especially Bong Tae Gyu, Seung Beom or Kwon Sang Woo and let's not forget Hyun Bin , they struggled together for many years as rookies ... gosh, how much they've experienced together ! 
20150423001810192.jpeg20150423001908239.jpeg
@ Nate