Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

It feels soooo good while reading this kind of news :-)  I feel so happy for oppa!! 
445840bf41aadb55c1422f3fde9bb0dd.jpg

Korean tv station Y-Star conducted the survey " Stars of 2013 " and our oppa made it into then top 3 stars of the year!! Kim Woo Bin was selected  a the star of the year followed by Lee Jong Suk in the 2nd position and uri Jung Woo in the 3rd position!!!!!  
Considering that only 3 months ago he was almost an unknown actor ( while the other 2 were already quite famous in dramaland ) this kind of recognitions speaks about how much Jung Woo is loved by the audience :-) 
I'm so proud and happy for him!!  
Source:  http://m.news.nate.com/view/20131207n03341

Allkpop just translated the article about the survey ^^ 
Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk chosen as the top 2 in survey for 'Stars Who Lit Up 2013'  
2950639820_45eb0e7f_2952617448_3e423c40_

Actors and close friends Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk have been chosen as the first and second place winners of a survey of 'Stars Who Lit Up 2013'. 
Cable channel Y-STAR's 'Gunggeumta' held a year-end survey asking citizens to choose the top ten stars who made 2013 brighter for them. The results placed Kim Woo Bin in first place as he is acquiring wide acclaim and love for his character Young Do in SBS's 'Heirs'. 
In second place, coincidentally or not so coincidentally, was his 'School 2013' co-star and buddy, Lee Jong Suk, who has been capturing more and more hearts, especially after his performance in SBS's 'I Hear Your Voice.' 
Jung Woo, who is earning love for his portrayal of character 'Trash' on tvN's 'Reply 1994', came in third. 
Others in the list included everyone's favorite father and son duo Yoon Min Soo and Yoon Hoo, Sam Hammington, Hyungsik, Shin Dong Yup, and Yoo Hee Yeol.
 The show will air its results through the episode on the 8th, so check it out if you want to hear more about why people chose these mentioned stars! 
 Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/kim-woo-bin-and-lee-jong-suk-chosen-as-top-2-in-survey-for-stars-who-lit-up-2013

class="cb b15" style="text-align: center;margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 27px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Suk and Son Ho Jun Sing An OST For "Reply 1994"

Reply 1994

The men of "Reply 1994" sing an original soundtrack for the drama.

Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Suk and Son Ho Jun, or more popularly known as the strongest husband candidates Garbage, Chilbong and Haitai, come together to sing "Feeling Only You" by the singing duo The Blue.

According to a representative from the drama, "Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Suk and Son Ho Jun are going to record a remake of the song "Feeling Only You". It hasn't been decided what episode the song will be released, or whether it will be available for purchase in the future, but please look forward to the song."

The song was featured in the drama as the congratulatory wedding song for Na Jung and her husband in episode 13. It was sung by Kim Sung Gyun, who portrays the role of Sam Chun Po, and Kim Min Jong, who played a cameo role as himself. Several songs of The Blue were also heard throughout the episode.

Meanwhile, episode 13 featured a momentous scene in which Garbage finally acts upon his feelings for Na Jung and gives her a kiss. Despite this, the highest rated scene was when Chilbong declared the line "It's not over till it's over", making fans wonder how this new development will play out in the future.

Catch "Reply 1994" every Fridays and Saturdays on tvN.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Ladies, I'm pretty sure our OTP is end game with the 2013 scene (looking at the bookshelves and the baseball). One of the books' titles was "Diagnostic Cytology," a medical text. I'm pretty sure Chilbong didn't go to medical school, if he did quit baseball, right? Unless Writer-nim will troll us again. Plus, the bittersweet look on Chilbong is quite telling.

amyrrhielle said: Ladies, I'm pretty sure our OTP is end game with the 2013 scene (looking at the bookshelves and the baseball). One of the books' titles was "Diagnostic Cytology," a medical text. I'm pretty sure Chilbong didn't go to medical school, if he did quit baseball, right? Unless Writer-nim will troll us again. Plus, the bittersweet look on Chilbong is quite telling.

the girl who! said: amyrrhielle said: Ladies, I'm pretty sure our OTP is end game with the 2013 scene (looking at the bookshelves and the baseball). One of the books' titles was "Diagnostic Cytology," a medical text. I'm pretty sure Chilbong didn't go to medical school, if he did quit baseball, right? Unless Writer-nim will troll us again. Plus, the bittersweet look on Chilbong is quite telling.