[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Reposting the articles from SIK thread: 

KonaBeans said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Winners of The 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards
Lee Hwi Jae
Song Ill Gook
Producer’s Special Award – Lee Hwi Jae & Song Ill Kook

Superman Returns
Popularity Award – Superman Returns Kids (Triplets, Twins, Haru and Sarang)

Source:  http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/27/live-blog-2014-kbs-entertainment-awards/2/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Chu Sung Hoon Reveals He Found Out about Sarang and Man Se’s Kiss Through “Superman Returns” Broadcast
Chu Sung Hoon Reveals He Found Out about Sarang and Man Se’s Kiss Through “Superman Returns” Broadcast

Chu Sung Hoon recently revealed that he belatedly found out about daughterChu Sarang’s kiss with Song triplet Man Se after seeing it on television through the latest episode of KBS‘ “Superman Returns.”

On December 27, the live broadcast of the 2014 KBS Entertainment Awardsopened up at the KBS New Wing Open Hall.

During the year-end awards ceremony for KBS variety shows, the Popularity Award was given to the children of “Superman Returns:” Haru, SarangtwinsSeo Un and Seo Jun, as well as triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se.

When the children and their dads went up to the stage to receive the award, Chu Sung Hoon was asked, “Were you aware that Man Se and Sarang shared a kiss?” In response, he explained, “I didn’t know at the time, but I found out after watching the broadcast. I was very surprised. Even I have never [kissed her],” causing laughter amongst those in the audience.
chu sung hoon

Source:  http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/27/chu-sung-hoon-reveals-he-found-out-about-sarang-and-man-ses-kiss-through-superman-returns-broadcast/

class="content-title"Tablo and Haru Share Their Last Goodbyes on “Superman Returns”

Epik High’s Tablo and his daughter, Haru, will be sharing their final goodbye message to viewers through their last broadcast of “Superman Returns.”

On the upcoming December 28 broadcast of KBS’ “Superman Returns,” Tablo and Haru, who have been on the program and earned much love since the very first episode, are set to say farewell after one year and two months. This episode’s title, “Haru, Haru Be Happier,” uses Haru’s name, which means “day” in Korean, as a message to live more happily, day by day.

For the father and daughter’s last filming for the show, they returned to Tablo’s father’s grave once again, after visiting last year. One year ago, Haru shouted to the skies, “Grandpa! I miss you,” and moved the hearts of viewers. This year, it is said that Haru displayed just how much she has matured throughout the year.

As she stood before her grandfather’s grave, Haru said, “This is a hot pack, grandpa,” carefully pressing a hot pack on the tombstone. After seeing Haru’s heartwarming gift, Tablo smiled and told her, “Thanks to Haru, the heavens must be very warm now.”

When it was finally time to wrap up the final filming, Tablo opened up about what the program meant to him and thanked the supportive viewers: “This year has been the biggest year of my entire life. I think my heart has grown incredibly, along with Haru, with the happiness that has even overcome misfortune.”

Haru also expressed her last goodbyes, saying, “Bye, let’s meet again,” with a big, bright smile on her face.

haru-tablo.jpg

class="content-title"‘Aegyo Prince’ Min Gook Melts Hearts by Copying Yano Shiho at 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards

min-gook-yano-shiho.jpg

Superman Returns’” middle triplet, Min Gook, recently showcased his heart-meltingly adorable aegyo at the 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards.

During the live broadcast of the year-end awards ceremony for KBS variety shows on December 27, Chu Sarang’s mom, Yano Shiho, made a playful gesture with her hands while the award for Best Scriptwriter was being presented. Yano Shiho formed her hands to look like binoculars as she sat at the tables in the audience, looking up at the stage.

After seeing Sarang’s mom do this, ‘aegyo prince’ Min Gook, who was also sitting at the same table, copied her hand gesture, which was captured by the camera. He melted the hearts of viewers with his sweet smile and cute imitation.

Meanwhile, the children of “Superman Returns” took home the Popularity Award, and the show won the Viewers’ Choice Best Program Award at this year’s KBS Entertainment Awards.

--------------

class="content-title"‘Haru’s Daddy’ Tablo Thanks Viewers for Supporting Them on “Superman Returns”

With the final broadcast of KBS2TV’s “Superman Returns” featuring Epik High‘s Tablo and his daughter Haru only a few hours away, Tablo has bid farewell to the supportive viewers through his Twitter.

On December 28, the singer wrote on his Twitter, “Somehow it’s already the last broadcast. I am already longing for the the past year. The many memories and people that I am thankful to – I was happy thanks to you. Happy New Year. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. – Haru’s Daddy.”

For the past year and two months, Tablo has been loved by the viewers for being a friend-like father to Haru and showing his deep affection for his adorable daughter. The show will also be left longing for Haru’s sincere heart and her unconditional love for animals.

The upcoming episode will show Haru and Tablo visiting the grave of Tablo’s father.

Meanwhile, Tablo is currently busy with Epik High’s Asian concert tour and his own radio show.

========================================

video by kbsentertain EPISODE 58 141228 KBS2TV

Sarang and the tripples are the cutiest thing this Christmas.
I can see Sarang's difference btw the tripples and Yuto. She is like the noona and caring to the trippes while she is like the best friend also relies to Yuto. Sometimes she asked Yuto for help.

Good luck and much love for Haru. But don't you think the new little girl looks like Haru? We have a little Haru next ep :-)

Congratulations / chukkae for The Return of Superman, for all the "appas", kids, and all the people behind the screens. We love this show and we love all the people who make this show fun to be seen. Hope this show become better and better every weeks. 
Thanks also to @phetbeo for uploading Min Gook gif or pictures. He is really really a cute boy with very high mastering of aegyo, I think his not only the prince of aegyo but the god of aegyo, kekekeke. But I also understand some people don't really like if we only focus on Min Gook because this thread is for all the cast of TRS. 
Wondering if we better make thread for Min Gook or for Song Triplets, because I'm also a huge fans of Min Gook, because mostly of the air time Min Gook can show  good interaction with adults, so I think he swiftly change attribute from "noona killer" into "samchon killer". I'm laugh so hard when Min Gook playing the fork and poke Chu Sung Hoon arm, and get angry look from appa Il Gook, while Sung Hoon appa just smile and pinch his chubby cheeks and Min Gook laughing so loud.  :x :x

Oh my, Manse... you sealed the ownership of Sarang's noona heart while your bros still fast asleep? And poor dad, SIG, stunned-speechless watching his maknae do the deed. 
To Minguk and Daehan: Sarang noona = family = off limit. Free spirit-outspoken maknae just do whatever his heart wants to do.. You sure are a man of action in training, Manse~! ^^