[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Daehan and Minguk are so adorable.. 
as usual.. being curious... they asked for the xx times at the cameraman... "ah ju shii.. mo ha sae yo? "
taking turns to ask.. i think the cameramen were instructed to reply so the boys would get the answers and move on and wont press on  like they did in the earlier epi where they lined the chairs and asked the same qn repeatedly until the cameraman replied that he was working and happily they went on their ways.
adorables!!!
btw.. minguk is stuffing himself silly.. wahaha... daehanie with the snot!! wahaha... but isnt he sweet to offer the strawberry to his dad.. " ah.. ah.." ooohhh... meltz... manse is simply in love with both sarang-chan and yano shiho! 

hp_1.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (superman + 1n2d )
-16 weeks consecutive-
17.9% (2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week

17.3%(2014.12.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

-------------------------
sbs kpopstar+ rm

12.1%(2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
10.8% (2014.12.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

===============
mbc dwag + real men
7.8%(2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
8.0% (2014.12.21 닐슨코리아 제공)
Flag

Guest valarmorghulis

I'm actually sad watching eps 58, seeing Haru 'leaving' for real..the feeling *sobs*

Although I'm more into the babies, can't help but feeling gonna be missing Haru.

On the other hand, triplets and Sarang are sooo cute. It killsssss me every time Sarang looks shy after each popo... Mingukie also cracks me up so much, forgetting about the dog once he hears the keyword 'food', and his random aegyo burst..aaa my heart, I cannot.. haha

Last but not least, Seojunnie!! His blabbing, his reactions, love love love.. Soeoen is already looking so big! His physical difference with his dongsaeng is surprising. He seems to grow so much bigger already since previous eps. :)

Guest spearmintx3

valarmorghulis said: I'm actually sad watching eps 58, seeing Haru 'leaving' for real..the feeling *sobs* Although I'm more into the babies, can't help but feeling gonna be missing Haru. On the other hand, triplets and Sarang are sooo cute. It killsssss me every time Sarang looks shy after each popo... Mingukie also cracks me up so much, forgetting about the dog once he hears the keyword 'food', and his random aegyo burst..aaa my heart, I cannot.. haha Last but not least, Seojunnie!! His blabbing, his reactions, love love love.. Soeoen is already looking so big! His physical difference with his dongsaeng is surprising. He seems to grow so much bigger already since previous eps. :)

7VIPRAj.jpg

EPISODE 58 141221  -- (last epi  tablo + haru )
SINGLE RATING SUPERMAN --(almost got 20%)
19.6% (2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

episode 57 last week
17.6%(2014.12.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

================

sbs kpopstar4
12.5% (2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

11.5% (2014.12.21 닐슨코리아 제공)

----------------------------------
dwag
5.2% (2014.12.28 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
5.7%((2014.12.21 닐슨코리아 제공)