[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Daehan.. really resembles his dad. I wonder who's uploading this pics of Daehan and his block to the web? Since they're really leaving the show (which i hope it's not true), they need to have Instagram, or vine, or youtube channel.. or anything, so that the fans can still get an update news. #fingerscrossed

• Like 2

Although I stated in another post that I worried how Eugene's family would be treated if they joined the show, I am looking forward to seeing her adorable little daughter, and with the change of dynamic with the ever beautiful Eugene joining the cast. As my original pull into the K-drama world, she is the one person whose entire film and drama career I've managed to see in it's entirety. I'm currently enjoying her drama All About My Mom, and am quite certain that the viewing audience will be charmed by this family as the people of Korea have been by Eugene for the past two decades...:)

• Like 2

Just got confirmed news that SES Eugene & hubby Ki Tae Yong will be new family joining TROS replacing Uhm Ji Won and dad's slot. So, that makes 5 families again. Either someone's leaving or the slots are going to be shorter again to pull more episodes on the triplets. 

Anyway, if we look back at the activities and events that Song appa had wanted to do with the triplets like skiing, triathlon, run a marathon, etc...I think we've ticked all the boxes and appa has fulfilled most of his wishes to do with his boys. 

The inevitable will come, very much like how Haru left because they'll  be starting school, but let's hope that we are kept updated from time-to-time about their growth. I guess these news and rumors are just coming out slowly to soften the blow when it is really time for their last bow. 

• Like 4

Song Appa and the Triplets aren't leaving yet. Please stop mentioning it. We might just invite negative energy.

'Superman Is Back' producer is frustrated with rumors saying the triplets and Choo Sarang are leaving

A KBS rep denied the Song Il Kook reports, saying, "A discussion on leaving has not even happened. People are saying that they had their last filming, but they have a schedule for the next filming."

They added, "When he decided to film [the drama] 'Jang Yeong Sil', we decided to work with his schedule. We don't know why it's being said that they're leaving [the show]."

'Superman Is Back' producer Kang Bong Gyu has had enough. In an interview with 'StarNews' he expressed his frustration on the constant rumors of cast members leaving.

Producer Kang said, "It's unbearable and I wonder exactly when these 'leaving' news articles without confirmation will continue to come out. I wish they would confirm once with a staff member before reporting."

He said, "They are variety show members, so they'll leave at one point. But that point in time is not pre-decided like it says in news reports. Both families have filming schedules lined up. So I don't know why the words 'last' are being said."

He ended with, "Unconfirmed rumors about leaving hurt the cast and the staff. It's not polite to the viewers either. It seems like the leaving rumors are confusing this week's viewers. If there is a family that is leaving, the staff will say so in an official report. Before then, don't pay attention to everything that says 'rumor' since it is not true, and believe the staff."

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/superman-is-back-producer-is-frustrated-with-rumors-saying-the-triplets-and-choo-sarang-are-leaving

• Like 8

one  thing  that  i appreciate  the  triplets  is  how  they  have  gtown  up  to  be  independent.  in  the  beginning  they  wore  diapers  and  did  their  thing  right  there  and  there  just  informing  their  dad  afterwards.  now  they  wear  regular  underwear  and  goes  to  the  bathroom,  relieve  themselves on their  own  ,  flush the toilet  ,  change  clothes  and  underwear  by  themselves.  what is  the  right  age  to  wean  them  from  wearing  diapers.  i  have  a 4  year  old  niece  and  she  doesn't  like  wearing  diapers anymore when  she  goes  to her  school.  she  started  going  to  school  last  year.  sarang on  the  other  hand  still  wears  diapers  at  age  5.

i  am looking  forward  for  the  daughter  of  eugene  and ki  tae  wong  to  appear  though  she  is  only 8  months  old.

• Like 2

Ahhhh. Eugene and her hubbie. I remember when I loved their drama character's romance and then was thrilled when they turned reel into real. I love that they're so affectionate with each other, you can really see how much they love each other. I think itll be nice to see them with newborn. It's interesting how the show said theyre changing it up a bit. What does that mean? Is Eugene participating alot more on the show?

I do personally think that 8 months may be too young to start the show, fear of overexposure at young age, unwanted criticism for first time parents...not to mention little action going on due to not being able to talk, stuff themselves full with food, or walk. I think the age that the triplets and beagle twins began (~27 months) are around the perfect age. Theyre the cutest then. Daebak is an exception.

Although I wish they waited a bit longer ( at least until she passed the first year), it will be interesting to see how they navigate parenthood.  

• Like 4

I'm thinking along similar lines with @Tripletsdaebak. Since Eugene's daughter is so very new to the world, they will most likely be featuring a lot of interaction with the two parents, and probably former SES member Shoo, who will bring along her two twins to liven things up. As most everyone in the K-Pop and drama world adores Eugene, her baby will probably get a break from netizens, and her extended family and friends will be an added treat for viewers. :)

• Like 2

Guest adikkeluangman

Sarang wear diaper even now? I don't think so. Furthermore she already went to kindergarden and peer pressure may made her don't wear it anymore. Unless she only wear at home for night sleep. 

Can't wait to see Eugene and her baby in this show. Since this is her first time mom. I don't think Shoo will make appearance in this show on regular basis. Maybe she will appear once or not. Because she also in another show that have same concept like this on SBS. 

There is no right time for when babies to appear in any show as long as parents give their permission. We've got babies as young as 6 months old appear as baby in dramas and CF. And so many other babies that been broadcast on TV for documentaries (family, health and etc). How about the mother with triplets and so on that be on TV since the birth of their child. Apart of comments that they will gain. The best thing that will come out from this are the children have their life documented on videos. So when they grow up, they can rewatch it. It even better if it start early when they don't know or remember anything.

On 12/10/2015 at 6:37 PM, robbo4 said:

i agree  8  months  is  too  young  to  join 'the  return  of  superman;.  we're  enjoying  daebak  because  he's  not  featured all  alone  but  with  his  precocious  sisters  as  well.  it's  mot  jsut  him  but  his  sisters  keep  us  entertained  as  well.  the  timing  of  ji  on's  entry  to  the  return  of  superman  is  off.  she  entered  it  when  she  couldn;t  speak.  she  could    only  uttered  ye,anio, oma  and apa.  but  when  she  started  speaking  she  became  fun a nd   more  interesting... she  should have  entered  the  show  at  this  point.  what  can  an  eight  month  old  baby  do  at  this  point.  they  should  let  her  grow, drink  milk  and  sleep  so  she  would  grow  more.  i  don't  wnat  to  speak  of  exploitation  etc.

about  sarang  i n oticed  that  she  was  still  wearing  diapers  when  it  fell  while  running a round  with  girl's  generation,  it happened a bout  2  months  ago.  , 

• Like 2

‘The Return of Superman’ Seo-eon and Seo-jun to Become Musicians

1942gyvvs4nebh48rr9t5foufc4fkoxa.jpg

[by Yoonjung Yi] In the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s family show ‘The Return of Superman, Seo-eon and Seo-jun will turn into adorable musicians.

During filming of the episode, Seo-eon and Seo-jun delivered their new year’s cards in hand, and they stopped by Lee Hwi-jae’s best friend Kim Hyun-cheol’s orchestra practice room.

At first, the twin listened carefully to the orchestral music. Then, Seo-eon grasped the attention by holding a baton and conducting the orchestra.

Then, Seo-jun showed interest in the drums. Although it was his first time playing the drums, he presented a powerful performance. Lee Hwi-jae said, “He may not have the perfect-pitch, he definitely has rhythmic sense.  

Meanwhile, the next episode of ‘The Return of Superman’ will air on December 13 at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS)

http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=27175

• Like 2