[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

OMO!! OMO!!!!!  What cute daughters!!!  Minguk is totally believable as a pretty princess!

But Daughter-obsessed Il Gook Appa, be ready coz Judge Mama might get mad and smack you on the butt for this crazy antic.. ahhahhahahha..

Edited by tiendoank
  • Like 8

Uhm Ji On Plus Puppies Equals Cuteness Overload on “Superman Returns”

Uhm Ji On Plus Puppies Equals Cuteness Overload on “Superman Returns”

The upcoming 88th episode of “Superman Returns” will have the theme “How to Avoid the Sun.” Uhm Tae Woong and Uhm Ji On go on a trip to Jecheon, which is the actor’s hometown. They coincidentally find adorable puppies in their pension.

Uhm Ji On has always been good with animals and this time is no exception. The cute toddler could not stop smiling, or take her eyes off of the puppies, who were born less than a month ago. She approached them quietly, petted them, and stared at them, all the while being cautious so as to not scare them. As soon as she thought she was far enough from them, she jumped up and down while laughing, trying to express her happiness.

She also brought a piano cover that was nearby to cover up the puppies who had fallen asleep, and kissed them softly, making everyone feel warm inside.

You can watch more of the adorable toddler and puppies when this episode airs on July 26 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/23/uhm-ji-on-plus-puppies-equals-cuteness-overload-on-superman-returns/

• Like 5

Omo, Song appa truly is very creative. I always look forward to the scenario he comes up with each week. He's an actor after all, so he is introducing his sons to as many circumstances as possible. Of course we also know that he would like to have a daughter or daughters as well. I never get tired of seeing SIG and his adorable triplets each week, because SIK can come up with so many fun and learning adventures for his children, which allow them to grow and adapt to situations. We know that Manse is a free spirit who is willing to try anything. He's a swashbuckler, he's an adventurer, a born-ham, a gracious young boy and a noona-killer to boot. Daehan is dependable, gentle, shy and very close to his dad, but he seems to follow his own drumbeat. I think he is a dreamer. Minguk on the other hand is precious. He's such a happy child, very smart, attentive, resourceful and follows directions carefully. Like some of you said, he's an old man in a young boy's body. Both Minguk and Daehan are neat-freaks, though Minguk is on a higher level than Daehan. This lovable boy shows his emotions easily because he's the sensitive one. During the camping trip, he did not mind wading in the shallow brook, not even noticing that his clothes are getting wet. Yet when he stumbled thus getting all of his shirt wet, he cried because he got his clothes soak.

I also love the time they spent eating. I do not see it as just plain eating, because it is an adventure, a chance to taste and learn about different foods in Korea, which gives the children (as well as us, the viewers) a new learning experience each week.

Program ratings dip and soar. That's the nature of the industry. While a percent drop could translate to several hundred viewers, we cannot expect the ratings to remain constant, since there are times when viewers want to see other shows that are interesting at the time. It's just like some dramas that for international viewers are not too appealing yet have considerable audience share in Korea and there are dramas that appeal highly among international viewers that are almost ignored in Korea.

• Like 9

This is so cute! little explorers Daehan, Minguk and Manse 

They went to a monkey village for shooting earlier this week.

11313481_1679610462272152_1230302583_n.j

naver source: jhyes0520

a behind the scene picture from the KIA cf 

11742795_758928407551594_347711922608942

instagram source: woojun_k (appa's stylist)

Edited by Miree
  • Like 10

Chef Jung Chang Wook Tries to Win Over Seo Eon and Seo Joon

Chef Jung Chang Wook Tries to Win Over Seo Eon and Seo Joon

One of the star chefs from “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,” Jung Chang Wook, visits twins Seo Eon and Seo Joon. On the 88th episode of “Superman Returns,” airing on July 26, Jung Chang Wook will visit Lee Hwi Jae’s home as Lee Hwi Jae has the reputation of being a “cooking terrorist,” who turns even the most delicious ingredients into an abomination.

Lee Hwi Jae bows to Jung Chang Wook, treating him as his teacher and looking visibly nervous. Thus, Seo Eon and Seo Joon are also nervous when they first meet Jung Chang Wook. However, the intimidating charisma of the chef doesn’t last long.

The chef is actually very proactive in trying to win over the twins, asking them to call him “hyung,” and takes out his cell phone to take pictures of the twins’ home. Proving to be a fan of the show, he even takes pictures of the insides of the tents in which the VJs hide to film the twins in a more natural setting.

The next episode of “Superman Returns” will unveil the very special meal the chef prepares for Lee Hwi Jae, and it will also reveal the secret reason why Jung Chang Wook decided to pay a visit to the twins.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/23/chef-jung-chang-wook-tries-to-win-over-seo-eon-and-seo-joon/

• Like 4

Song Triplet Manse Looks Like the Lead Singer of Indie Band Hyukoh?

oh hyuk song manse

In the midst of Indie band Hyukoh being put into the spotlight due to a plagiarism controversy, which their agency HIGHGRND has firmly denied, netizens have pointed out an interesting similarity between one of the band members and one of Song Il Gook‘s triplets

Since making an appearance on MBC’s variety show “Infinity Challenge,” netizens have started to take more interest in Hyukoh, even finding the lead singer, Oh Hyuk, a possible doppelgänger.

Recently, it has become a hot topic, as netizens found a striking resemblance between Oh Hyuk and the youngest Song triplet, Song Manse.

During a recent interview, Oh Hyuk addressed the comments, joking, “To be honest, it’s not that I look like Manse, but that Manse looks like me. I’m older than him by 20 years. But it feels good to hear that I have a resemblance to the cute Manse. I’m not sure if I actually look like him. Manse looks way better than me.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/24/song-triplet-manse-looks-like-the-lead-singer-of-indie-band-hyukoh/

• Like 6

I also want to add the I find it a cultural learning experience when I watch SIG and his triplets. At times they are very cute fashion models, but I so look forward to their other costumes, because Song appa do make sure that his kids costumes are complete. The triplets could be mini-ambassadors of culture. Some of those I can recall:

1.  Little nobles - calendar 2015 shoot at home.

2.  Sungkyunhwan scholars

3.  Hanboks when they visited the palace - they had those traditional backpacks together with grass slippers

4.  Persimmon-juice dyed shirt and shorts - the one given by Choo Sung Hoon in Jeju that they wore when they stayed overnight in a village

5.  Korean Scouting uniform when they went on their 2nd camping trip

I do love their other costumes - tap dance, little scientists when they had a school trip, little mermaid, three little pigs, and I just saw pics of them looking like little explorers for the trip to the monkey village.

• Like 10

Sik has good dress sense but i guess his lovely kids can pull anything off. I like the way he teach his children. Not indulgent n always loving n shower them w reserved kisses. I remember once deahanie was asking his dad to help him carry his chair after being punished but sik did not obliged but insist they carry their own chair. Its really good parenting. Love but w proper guidance. Also he always teach them to be respectful n he himself as eg makinhg additional noodle for the elderly hosts they stayed with. I love this family! 

Personally i don't like hj telling his kids not to tell omma abt the chocolate. I know he is juat kidding since the wife will get to watch from the show but i think as adults we  shd not start to teach children to lie even he don't really mean it n its for entertainment only. Hj is ok n i can see his kindness when he helped sik to carry the triplets to the rm in jeju but there r jist this aspect that i don't like plus the nonsense u like appa or omma. Not sure why they like to ask this nonsense. 

• Like 8

Sik is also a wonderful husband. He shows his public affection towards his wife unreservedly and always praising her. Compared to sh n hk,  sik seems much more affectionate. I m sure the wife appreciates it. My guess is that even SH n HJ wife wld probaby wish  their hubby to be more affectionate n less embarassedn more generous in expressing love to them.  Its a personality thing but i will be deeply touched if the guy  who is particularly a good looking man only has eyes for his wife. i rember there was one episode when girl generation came to visit sh n u he was so delighted. Sorry if i m.the wife i wld be pretty pissed thaty hubby is so thrilled abt the other female entertainer but actig so cool when it comes to showig affection to his own wife.

Undeniably, i m SIK 101% for being a good husband n superdad . Of course i don't know abt the sh n hj off screen. they may be just as wonderful but to me Sik come up top!  :wub::)

• Like 6

@winterfan1, SIK's wife was born to be one very lucky woman to have a husband like SIK and triplets like DH MK MS.

I guess this is new CF...and look at the boys with their new hair style..I mean their hair was really worked on and finished with gel or other styling products.

11796198_759319237512511_756589416891788

• Like 8

I love triplets new hair style for the CF. They all look so handsome (especially Daehanie). Manse really looks like SIK and Mingukie? He's having fun behind the scene of the CF  i think hahahaha.. 

I wish TROS would invite some member girlband for triplets, i'd like to know how they react (and their appa too) and communicate with noona. Especially Manse the noona killer and Mingukie the noona heartrob. (Just leave Daehoney please.. he's a prince.)  

• Like 4